Sustanon 250

equalz08

Awards
I've been researching 4-andro and came across this product. I was just wondering does anyone have any experience/opinions on it? Thanks!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sustanon 250 is not a product. It's 250mg/ml injectable testosterone, STEROIDS. Sustanon is a blend of multiple esters giving different hormone peaks.

Unless there's some company making a supplement and calling it Sustanon 250

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ooooooo, high tech as a product called sust 250🤦‍♂️

I can't lol
they have managed to turn various Andro blends into every fkn type of steroid name out there anavar, winstrol, dianabol etc

why?

because it works LOL case in point

sorry OP
I never run any Andros
4AD supposed to be the oral, low conversion efficiency route to testosterone

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
they have managed to turn various Andro blends into every fkn type of steroid name out there anavar, winstrol, dianabol etc

why?

because it works LOL case in point
Oh I know it works, and I know they love using steroid named on there ****. I just didn't know there was a sustanon 250 lol

This is how the get teenagers to buy ****

equalz08

Awards
Yes, it is not the real thing. It is by the company hi-tech. Andros are what they are, but I was just wanting to know more about this specific product.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Transdermal 4-Andro is way better, imo. IML has some and if you can still find Iconic Formulations or Alpha Gainz 4-Andro products somewhere.

For oral, either Super Mandro or Andro the giant (I don't remember which is their 1-Andro and which is 4-Andro) would be better dosed, than the Hi-tech's product.

@LeanEngineer @Afi140 might know what 4-Andro products Strong still has.

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@LeanEngineer @Afi140 might know what 4-Andro products Strong still has.
Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements is my go to 4-Andro product

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes, it is not the real thing. It is by the company hi-tech. Andros are what they are, but I was just wanting to know more about this specific product.
If I'm not mistaken there products are underdosed.

Make sure you check the label of whatever you buy. You want to be taking 300+mg of 4 Andro per day. So if a product only has 50mg per serving your gonna need 6 bottles to run a cycle.

Also what are you planning on using with 4 Andro. 4 Andro is not really a solo product. It doesn't do a ton on its own. But it's the go to complimentary product to use with other prohormones and sarms. It's the "test base" for lack of a better word

equalz08

Awards
Oh I know it works, and I know they love using steroid named on there ****. I just didn't know there was a sustanon 250 lol

This is how the get teenagers to buy ****

I get it. I also have no access to any type of gear, sadly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I get it. I also have no access to any type of gear, sadly.
Everyone has access to gear. It's literally everywhere. We are not a source sharing forum, against the rules. But there are plenty of forums you can get a 3 month membership for 30 or 40 bucks and they will just hand you sources on a silver platter. The bigdaddyb.com forum is pretty open.

You also have plenty of legal alternatives. Iconic formulations has some legal alternatives.

Maresearchchems.net has sarms, peptides, AI and Serms for pct. You can use my screen name as a 15% off code.

Look around the forum and you will find all the legal alternatives here and if you want sources go check out a source sharing forum like the one mentioned above.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is not directed at any1 specific. But I never understand ppl saying they have no sources. Any 12 year old kid with his moms credit card can find steroids online. You just need to spend the time researching and checking source creditablity to make sure your not throwing your money away.

It's so easy to get gear that its scary.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is not directed at any1 specific. But I never understand ppl saying they have no sources. Any 12 year old kid with his moms credit card can find steroids online. You just need to spend the time researching and checking source creditablity to make sure your not throwing your money away.

It's so easy to get gear that its scary.
This☝

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyone has access to gear. It's literally everywhere. We are not a source sharing forum, against the rules. But there are plenty of forums you can get a 3 month membership for 30 or 40 bucks and they will just hand you sources on a silver platter. The bigdaddyb.com forum is pretty open.

You also have plenty of legal alternatives. Iconic formulations has some legal alternatives.

Maresearchchems.net has sarms, peptides, AI and Serms for pct. You can use my screen name as a 15% off code.

Look around the forum and you will find all the legal alternatives here and if you want sources go check out a source sharing forum like the one mentioned above.
I stocked up on the MA Chems during the new years sale 😉 some of the best prices there

I haven’t run Andros but with sarms out there I don’t really see the point. They’re checking a lot of the same boxes but IMO the sarms are delivering a great benefits:sides profile