Sustanon 250 and Tren E 200 weekly Dose?

Drock42

Awards
Sustanon 250 and Tren E 200 what is good MG for each one on a weekly time frame?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1ml sustanon and 2ml tren /wk.

Thats your Short And Generic answer. As far as tren is concerned, there are few guaranteed "good" generic answers. But that dosing is about as good as you can expect without any other context (250:400 test:tren is a reasonable ratio that will tend to strike a good balance between gainz and sides).

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You want at least 500mg a week of Sustanon. Since it's such a weird product with testosterone esters all over the place your blood levels will be weird. As far as tren e, I honestly don't know how you dose that.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
400 tren E is not really alot, 400 ace would be. Something like 600mg would be a high first dose for E. Ive always found Ive had to run the tren E higher than ace.

Maybe @AnabolicGuru could weigh in, pretty sure he ran 400 E on his first tren cycle.

250 sus is plenty with something like tren, no need at all to dose it higher (the ester mix is irrelevant). And hey, natural blood levels with their diurnal peaks and troughs are comparatively "all over the place".

Last edited:

Drock42

Awards
400 tren E is not really alot, 400 ace would be. Something like 600mg would be a high first dose for E. Ive always found Ive had to run the tren E higher than ace.

Maybe @AnabolicGuru could weigh in, pretty sure he ran 400 E on his first tren cycle.

250 sus is plenty with something like tren, no need at all to dose it higher (the ester mix is irrelevant). And hey, natural blood levels with their diurnal peaks and troughs are comparatively "all over the place".
Appreciate the help and the advice. I've done these two together this year and the last two years. I forget what I did the first year but last year I did 500/300 Sust/Tren E and got great results but I broke out with pimples on my chest and lower back so much that I never wanted to take my shirt off because I was embarrassed. Had finally got my body in a way I liked it and couldn't even show it because of pimples. Lol. But this year I'm currently doing 400/300 Sust/Tren E and so far no pimples no problems but for some reason I just feel like I could tweak one of them higher to get better results. Like maybe start moving the tren to match the sust at 400 equally but not sure. That's why I'm here asking if anyone knows stuff to get more informed.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate the help and the advice. I've done these two together this year and the last two years. I forget what I did the first year but last year I did 500/300 Sust/Tren E and got great results but I broke out with pimples on my chest and lower back so much that I never wanted to take my shirt off because I was embarrassed. Had finally got my body in a way I liked it and couldn't even show it because of pimples. Lol. But this year I'm currently doing 400/300 Sust/Tren E and so far no pimples no problems but for some reason I just feel like I could tweak one of them higher to get better results. Like maybe start moving the tren to match the sust at 400 equally but not sure. That's why I'm here asking if anyone knows stuff to get more informed.
Cinnamon works wonders on acne. 500 4-6x’s a day

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Things could go really bad if he pins, say 400-600mg of tren e and as the levels start to climb he starts to experience bad sides.
he would be stuck for at least a week.

I say better try ace so if stuff like crippling anxiety hits he has to endure only for a short time.

I had big time panic attack and crippling anxiety ssues with masteron and like an idiot thought it was gonna pass. Boy i was wrong.

A 200mg mast e injection would leave me screwed for at least 4 days, later in the week would i feel to start better.

I suppose with tren there is potential for a worse outcomr since it is a much harsher drug than masteron, so the bad sides would last longer.

Hahahahahah if you had only seen me while i was on that damn masteron. I was waking up at night drenched in sweat, literally flying out of my bed with heart racing 150 bpm and hyperventilating.

It is funny now in hindsight but it definitely wasnt pleasant at the time.

Last edited:

Drock42

Awards

[/QUOTE

Drock42

Awards

250 sus is plenty with something like tren, no need at all to dose it higher (the ester mix is irrelevant). And hey, natural blood levels with thei

Drock42

Awards
Oh so ur saying If I'm on 400/300 just/tren e a week I should go up to 100 with then to 400 and go down like 150 mg to 250mg with the sust? So 250/400 sust/tren

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh so ur saying If I'm on 400/300 just/tren e a week I should go up to 100 with then to 400 and go down like 150 mg to 250mg with the sust? So 250/400 sust/tren
Youve run tren E a couple of times right? Then yes, if youre wanting to push the envelope a bit more then Id be inclined to run the tren at 400mg and the sust at 250.

Theres no guarantee this will get you what you want, but I think its arguably the most effective approach generally speaking.

Have you already started though? Im not a fan of tweaking too much during a cycle, esp test.

Drock42

Awards
Youve run tren E a couple of times right? Then yes, if youre wanting to push the envelope a bit more then Id be inclined to run the tren at 400mg and the sust at 250.

Theres no guarantee this will get you what you want, but I think its arguably the most effective approach generally speaking.

Have you already started though? Im not a fan of tweaking too much during a cycle, esp test.

Drock42

Awards
Yea I started about 4-5 weeks ago but I could get the then from 300 up to 400 and bring the sust from 400 down a little bit but are u sure to take it all the way down to 250? I've heard to keep it at 400-500 if u even wanna benefit from such at all. At 250 sounds to me like a extreme low amount but then again u might very well be right which is why I'm asking questions and have heard that the should be higher then sust elsewhere so ill try it. Thanks

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 5weeks in Im not going to recommend you mess with your doses. Up to you of course.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yup, I ran 200mg sust along with 400mg tren e and it worked out great for me. Obviously everyone is different, so I’m not implying that everyone should do that, but seeing as to how Op has experience with tren, then I see no issues with that haha. Definitely loved that cycle and the sides were pretty tolerable considering how most people tend to react to tren.

Reactions: Nac

Drock42

Awards
Yup, I ran 200mg sust along with 400mg tren e and it worked out great for me. Obviously everyone is different, so I’m not implying that everyone should do that, but seeing as to how Op has experience with tren, then I see no issues with that haha. Definitely loved that cycle and the sides were pretty tolerable considering how most people tend to react to tren.
Thanks man I appreciate the advice a lot. Yea I've had good results first two years but this year wanted to try and tweak a little because I felt I had it slightly tweaked the wrong way and apparently I was because I had the Sust too high. Thanks again.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Appreciate the help and the advice. I've done these two together this year and the last two years. I forget what I did the first year but last year I did 500/300 Sust/Tren E and got great results but I broke out with pimples on my chest and lower back so much that I never wanted to take my shirt off because I was embarrassed.
I use Neutrogena Body Wash while on cycle and I find it gets rid of the backne and acne in other ... areas as well. Works great, all you need is loofah and just wash with it all over.

Things could go really bad if he pins, say 400-600mg of tren e and as the levels start to climb he starts to experience bad sides.
he would be stuck for at least a week.

I say better try ace so if stuff like crippling anxiety hits he has to endure only for a short time.

I had big time panic attack and crippling anxiety ssues with masteron and like an idiot thought it was gonna pass. Boy i was wrong.

A 200mg mast e injection would leave me screwed for at least 4 days, later in the week would i feel to start better.

I suppose with tren there is potential for a worse outcomr since it is a much harsher drug than masteron, so the bad sides would last longer.

Hahahahahah if you had only seen me while i was on that damn masteron. I was waking up at night drenched in sweat, literally flying out of my bed with heart racing 150 bpm and hyperventilating.

It is funny now in hindsight but it definitely wasnt pleasant at the time.
Wow, that's wild. I had a friend give me 10g of tren ace powder because he swore he would never use tren again because of all the horrible sides he got. I've never gotten around to using it, and I seem to have misplaced it...

I'm not sure why you'd want to run less than 500mg of any kind of test a week. 500mg is the best in terms of gains and not too many estrogenic sides. Since Sustanon puts your blood levels all over the place, it makes it a weird compound to use. I only recommend starting a cycle with it, since it has some short acting test esters in it that can jump start a cycle. Other than that, it's really overrated. Read the profile I posted on Sustanon above and you'll understand why.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use Neutrogena Body Wash while on cycle and I find it gets rid of the backne and acne in other ... areas as well. Works great, all you need is loofah and just wash with it all over.

Wow, that's wild. I had a friend give me 10g of tren ace powder because he swore he would never use tren again because of all the horrible sides he got. I've never gotten around to using it, and I seem to have misplaced it...

I'm not sure why you'd want to run less than 500mg of any kind of test a week. 500mg is the best in terms of gains and not too many estrogenic sides. Since Sustanon puts your blood levels all over the place, it makes it a weird compound to use. I only recommend starting a cycle with it, since it has some short acting test esters in it that can jump start a cycle. Other than that, it's really overrated. Read the profile I posted on Sustanon above and you'll understand why.
Tren, and trestolone, are probably the 2 most potent (ie physique-changing) oil steronz available. They alone can provide all the gainz youd ever dream of for a cycle/blast. Running test above a cruise/TRT amount will tend to add little for gainz comparatively. If anything, the extra test will cause or exasperate sides.

The test is used solely to maintain some semblance of "normal" biological function, ie libido, estrogen, well-being, etc. But even those things can in part be provided by tren/trestolone.

Have you tried tren or trest? Youd understand exactly what Im alluding to here if you have.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Have you tried tren or trest? Youd understand exactly what Im alluding to here if you have.
Is @Drock42 running trestolone? I've never run either of those, but I've used plenty of Sustanon in the past. Test is the ultimate anabolic and can be run alone just fine.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My point is, test by itself is completely different to a stack of test + tren.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is @Drock42 running trestolone? I've never run either of those, but I've used plenty of Sustanon in the past. Test is the ultimate anabolic and can be run alone just fine.
The ultimate anabolic? Test is a pretty weak anabolic compared to a lot of others. A lot of people prefer to use small amounts of test during a cycle to maintain normal function while letting the better anabolic do the heavy lifting. Obviously it’s user dependent and everyone has their own preference

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
The ultimate anabolic? Test is a pretty weak anabolic compared to a lot of others. A lot of people prefer to use small amounts of test during a cycle to maintain normal function while letting the better anabolic do the heavy lifting. Obviously it’s user dependent and everyone has their own preference
Depends on what methodology you're going by to rate it. If you're looking at the "anabolic/androgenic" ratio stuff, that's pretty irrelevant to real world results. But, if you look're looking at from a standpoint of what works best for any situation, you can call testosterone as the granddaddy of everything else. All steroids are some sort of synthetic or natural derivative of testosterone. Old school bbers ran cycles of 1g of test, or 750mg, etc. alone and got great results.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depends on what methodology you're going by to rate it. If you're looking at the "anabolic/androgenic" ratio stuff, that's pretty irrelevant to real world results. But, if you look're looking at from a standpoint of what works best for any situation, you can call testosterone as the granddaddy of everything else. All steroids are some sort of synthetic or natural derivative of testosterone. Old school bbers ran cycles of 1g of test, or 750mg, etc. alone and got great results.
I’m not talking about their ratings. I’m talking real world results mg for mg. Old school guys also ran 150mg a week of parabolan(tren hex) and grew like weeds. Not doing that on 150mg of test.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m not talking about their ratings. I’m talking real world results mg for mg. Old school guys also ran 150mg a week of parabolan(tren hex) and grew like weeds. Not doing that on 150mg of test.
Ofc not. But thats an apples to oranges comparison. You need a lot more test simply because it's weaker than other compounds.

The first cycle I ran was 500mg/week Sustanon, 50mg/day Dianabol for the first 6 weeks, and EQ 400mg/week and I gained 30lbs in 12 weeks. I keep Nolva and finasteride on hand incase I started having sides. That's an old school tried and true cycle. There's so many complicated designer steroids and assorted compounds it's like a kid in a candy shop with what you can choose to run now. But there's no need to overthink things. I wouldn't run tren or masteron or anything like that, it's side effect profile is ridiculous regardless of it's potential to grow. You also need to consider that estrogen helps you grow through it's pathways of releasing GH and glucose enhancement. DHT based substances are also very hard on the hairline and prostate long term. A mild cycle will make you grow as well as any fad designer steroids, prohormones or exotic steroids that are out there.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ofc not. But thats an apples to oranges comparison. You need a lot more test simply because it's weaker than other compounds.

The first cycle I ran was 500mg/week Sustanon, 50mg/day Dianabol for the first 6 weeks, and EQ 400mg/week and I gained 30lbs in 12 weeks. I keep Nolva and finasteride on hand incase I started having sides. That's an old school tried and true cycle. There's so many complicated designer steroids and assorted compounds it's like a kid in a candy shop with what you can choose to run now. But there's no need to overthink things. I wouldn't run tren or masteron or anything like that, it's side effect profile is ridiculous regardless of it's potential to grow. You also need to consider that estrogen helps you grow through it's pathways of releasing GH and glucose enhancement. DHT based substances are also very hard on the hairline and prostate long term. A mild cycle will make you grow as well as any fad designer steroids, prohormones or exotic steroids that are out there.
Ok your first comment is exactly what I was saying. Test is weaker than almost every other compound. I wasn’t trying to change your mind on how to run your cycles.