Sustain off days of Pulse

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking about doing a pulse of epi for my next cycle. I will be dosing the epi on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. My question is, should I use Sustain alpha on the four days during the week I am not dosing epi? And then during PCT should, just start dosing it everyday? Also for PCT I am planning on using TCF-1, Toco, and X-lean. Any advice would be very helpful and appreciated.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
Sustain dosing is actually 5 on and 2 off. 5-6 pumps a day. Thats what I would do if I were you.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Sustain dosing is actually 5 on and 2 off. 5-6 pumps a day. Thats what I would do if I were you.
Thats the standard dosing for PCT use. It would be beneficial to dose that way while on a pulse?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats the standard dosing for PCT use. It would be beneficial to dose that way while on a pulse?
That's the standard dosing, period. There's no need to use it any differently. Use Monday to Friday and have the weekend off re Sustain Alpha use.

~Rosie~

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im thinking about doing a pulse of epi for my next cycle. I will be dosing the epi on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. My question is, should I use Sustain alpha on the four days during the week I am not dosing epi? And then during PCT should, just start dosing it everyday? Also for PCT I am planning on using TCF-1, Toco, and X-lean. Any advice would be very helpful and appreciated.
I remember there was some recommendation for 4-5 pumps 3-4x week to avoid negative feedback from a straight cycle when PP was testing to see if it was a viable hcg alternative. Using it on your days off like that would seem to fit that schedule.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I remember there was some recommendation for 4-5 pumps 3-4x week to avoid negative feedback from a straight cycle when PP was testing to see if it was a viable hcg alternative. Using it on your days off like that would seem to fit that schedule.
Thats what I was thinking. I had read that you use it on a three on three off for straight cycles, but I wasnt sure if you would do that for a pulse or not.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
I would do what Rosie said and do 5 on and 2 off.. You will have better results in what your looking for with SA that way.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
I would do what Rosie said and do 5 on and 2 off.. You will have better results in what your looking for with SA that way.
And continue that dosing through PCT as well? So thats like 10 weeks of Sustain if I choose to run a 6 week cycle.

SolidusSnake

SolidusSnake

Awards
  • Established
And continue that dosing through PCT as well? So thats like 10 weeks of Sustain if I choose to run a 6 week cycle.
If you wanted to, you could run it all year. It is an amazing supplement for your heart, hpta and body.. But you have the right idea.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
I pulsed epi same way but only used sustain on weekends and then the standard dosing for pct, worked great for me

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
there is no need to take it Mon-Fri. Esp 2 doses a day. I would take one dose on off days. Than 5 on 2 off during PCT along with your TCF-1, Toco 8, etc.

On off days I would also take some DHEA(low dose)& inhibit E or just ERASE(1 cap a day) for cort control and a T boost.

Im doing a Havoc pulse right now. I take one cap ERASE every morning, Redefine Labs. PCT on off days at night, 25mg DHEA mid day off days, Supress C off days, 7g fish oil & 4G CLA every day, 3000 IU vit D on days, 6000 IU Vit D off days, Liver support off days. Prolly forgeting stuff too but you get the point.