Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Is this Natty? is it suppressive? do you need PCT? What is the dosing for it? How long do you run it for / cycle off?

Could we have some more info please :)

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant what kind of product?
I haven't seen it before
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/208310-sustain-alpha-gel.html

Is this Natty? is it suppressive? do you need PCT? What is the dosing for it? How long do you run it for / cycle off?

Could we have some more info please :)
https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=primordial+performance+sustain+alpha+gel+

Topical test booster. Was around for a long time and we acquired the rights to it.
Is it the gel?

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Might just buy 5 or so of these, given how cheap they are

Just bought 5, hopefully they dont take an age to come :)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SUstain was apart of every pct I did years ago! Glad to see you're bringing it back. Did you tinker with it? I don't remember PP sustain alpha label lol

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I remember reading out this a while ago and being bummed it was discontinued.

Im now thinking I probably should of got 10 instead of 5 at this price!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is Sustain Alpha?

Sustain Alpha is a natural testosterone boosting cream that stimulates the body's own production of testosterone. This supports male vitality, libido, and erectile function. The formula dries within minutes, leaving the skin clean and moisturized. At five pumps Sustain Alpha will last 23 applications, at 6 pumps it will last 19 applications.

Sustain Alpha does not contain any pro-hormones or steroidal ingredients. Instead, we packed Sustain Alpha with botanical extracts, and "aromatic-stimulators" to surge testosterone production. This makes Sustain Alpha a safe, healthy and legal male enhancement formula for virtually anybody. By increasing the "testosterone-production-signal" from the brain, Sustain Alpha increases the production of testosterone from the testes. More testosterone means more strength, confidence and sexual prowess.

Consider Sustain Alpha the natural alternative to Dermacrine. Sustain Alpha can also be used as post cycle therapy (PCT) for pro-hormone products (i.e. Dermacrine) to maximize testosterone production after a cycle.

How exactly does Sustain Alpha increase Testosterone?

To understand how Sustain Alpha increases Testosterone it?s important to understand the Hypothalamus-Pituitary-Testicular-Axis (HPTA).

In a normal healthy male, luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle stimulating hormone (FSH) are sent from the brain (the pituitary) to stimulate the testes to make testosterone and sperm.

The release of LH & FSH from the pituitary is stimulated by Gonadotropin Releasing Hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus. The hypothalamus is stimulated to produce GnRH when it senses low levels of steroid hormones, such as testosterone and estrogen. (hypothalamus [GnRH] --- > pituitary [LH & FSH]--- > testes [testosterone])

On the other hand, when the brain detects high levels of steroid hormones it suppresses the release of GnRH, LH & FSH, and eventually testosterone production. This is called the negative feedback loop ? the normal daily rhythm of hormone production.

Sustain Alpha increases GrRH release by preventing the negative feedback of steroid hormones on the hypothalamus through GABAergic modulation and estrogen blockage.

In other words, Sustain Alpha offsets the suppression of steroid hormones in the brain, allowing the body to produce more testosterone than it normally would, by up-regulating GnRH and LH & FSH.

Sustain Alpha pushes LH & FSH even higher by direct aromatic stimulation of the hypothalamic and pituitary cells. This is accomplished with natural volatile oils that absorb and penetrate directly into the hypothalamic region upon inhalation.

* Remember, maintaining normal levels of estrogen is an important part of maintaining libido, muscle recovery, and testicular function. Therefore, it is undesirable to overly suppress estrogen levels. The natural anti-estrogens in Sustain Alpha gently balance and control estrogen levels, without overly suppressing them.

What sort of results should I expect?

As testosterone climbs to its maximum potential, the following results become noticeable -

Improved libido
More frequent & harder erections
Increased ejaculatory volume
Improved sense of well-being & social confidence
More prominent gains in the gym
What are the ingredients and how do they work?

The first ingredient in Sustain Alpha, that has recently become well known for its heart-health and life-extending benefits, is resveratrol. Aside from the noteworthy health benefits, resveratrol is an "estrogen blocker" because of its unique chemical structure which binds to the estrogen receptor, thus blocking estrogenic activity. (1,2) As discussed before, blocking estrogen can help increase LH & FSH levels.

The estrogen modulating effects of resveratrol have been proven to dramatically increase testosterone levels, fertility, and erection strength in several animal studies, without any side-effects. (3-4) Other research with resveratrol has uncovered its supportive role in healthy blood vessel function - a great benefit for any male interested in improving his heart-health and erection fullness. (4,9)

The second ingredient in Sustain Alpha is 7,8 Benzoflavone. This neuro-active flavone has the ability to pass the blood brain barrier and block the suppression GnRH release through modulation of the GABAergic receptor complex. (6,7,21-30)

7,8 Benzoflavone also has the unique ability to reduce production of potentially dangerous and cancer causing estrogenic metabolites, such as 4-hydroxylated quinines. (11) Other research has shown 7,8 benzoflavone to have positive effects on libido due to its aphrodisiac and anxiolytic (anxiety-relieving) effects. (10-13)

The final assembly of ingredients is a proprietary blend of essential oils including diallyldisulfide, clary sage, sandalwood, ginger, and lime. Aside from being readily absorbed by the skin, these essential oils are rapidly taken into the body by inhalation during product application. (14,20) That?s right, the oils evaporate, enter the nasal cavity, and immediately enter the brain by passing the nasal mucosa. This offers instant oxygenation and stimulation of the hypothalamus and pituitary glands through activation of cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) (15-19)

Can Sustain Alpha be used for PCT?

Yes, Sustain Alpha can successfully be used as a part of PCT for re-starting testosterone production after a suppressive cycle. For maximum effectiveness, we recommend stacking Sustain Alpha with Toco-8 for enhancing testicular sensitivity and intensifying testosterone production. For the maximum amplification of testosterone production, we recommend a stack of Sustain Alpha, Toco-8 and EndoAmp - aka, the Testosterone Recovery Stack.

For more information about using Sustain Alpha for PCT, please visit our forum.

Are there any side-effects?

When using Sustain Alpha as recommended, the incidence of side effects are extremely unlikely, unless there is a skin allergen that would prohibit use.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Thanks T-Bone reps for that

Either its before my time here or I was blind

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
T-Bone, I know it says 5 or 6 pumps

but is there a dosage recommendation by Weight, same as dermacrine?

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
fantastic product, in the past I used 3 bottles pp sustain alpha along with tcf-1 and the toco 8 successfully !!!!!!!!
I hope it will be soon here in uk from predator nutrition or from powermyself, I would do a stock for at least the next five years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
fantastic product, in the past I used 3 bottles pp sustain alpha along with tcf-1 and the toco 8 successfully !!!!!!!!
I hope it will be soon here in uk from predator nutrition or from powermyself, I would do a stock for at least the next five years !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
its $30 to buy from the US, and they ship free, just spend £200 and you get 10 bottles

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
No, I buy only from the United Kingdom, because I live in Germany and in the past I have bought a couple of times from the states and I've never received because they were seized by German customs. I am very upset about this because I could save a lot of money by buying directly from the United States, but here the German customs are very exaggerated. not even tolerate a multivitamin ....

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
No, I buy only from the United Kingdom, because I live in Germany and in the past I have bought a couple of times from the states and I've never received because they were seized by German customs. I am very upset about this because I could save a lot of money by buying directly from the United States, but here the German customs are very exaggerated. not even tolerate a multivitamin ....
Yes, your customs are very very strict and hard to get into from the USA.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
This seems like it would be amazing to stack with Dermacrine! Good job on acquiring the rights to old treasure! I'll have to get my hands on some!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WhT would the best application for this be? I assuming pct, but would it do anything significant for a natty?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
WhT would the best application for this be? I assuming pct, but would it do anything significant for a natty?
Raise testosterone, suppress estrogen, increase recovery, etc

And yes, it could aid a PCT very well!

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Doesn't Resveratrol have a negative impact on adaptations to resistance training?

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subbed.

Any idea how long for this pre-sale?

Edit: I guess with free shipping I'll just grab a couple now, and then when payday rolls around again see if its still on sale! :D

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
image-322539449.jpg

image-2689883505.jpg

Good idea to bring the sustain alpha back!!
I was a big fan of primordial performance, I still have both versions, the gel and the regular version. But I prefer the gel because it leaves no residue after application

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Subbed.

Any idea how long for this pre-sale?

Edit: I guess with free shipping I'll just grab a couple now, and then when payday rolls around again see if its still on sale! :D
Im thinking the same mate

Bought 5 now, but if its still on sale in 2 weeks, ill probably buy another 10+ as im pretty sure people run this year round