Sustain Alpha is back and on pre sale - BPS

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
just ordered my 1st bottle of SA yesterday... :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
will do Natty :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Ummm, josh is from the UK....and he ordered 10 bottles, so im assuming its available.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
But I'm not in UK, always buy from the UK, I had already dimensioned earlier than here with customs not geht anything unfortunately.

storm 011

storm 011

Awards
  • Established
The last time you said that will be abailable from Powermyself.
But I assume that it will take yet another half a year before it's in his warehouse.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I will email the boss and ask if it can be bought in the UK yet....

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you got to use some SA yet bigBlack?
Not yet, I'll be running it very soon though! I used the same product before when PP sold it and it's definitely an awesome addition to PCT. Also I think with the lack of decent AIs it could be used on cycle too for anyone who is running a cycle that could have estro issues.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I like to give kudos when kudos is due, so here goes...
I ordered some Sustain on presale. I have used every version of topical Sustain from PP's lotion to PP's gel. I applied BPS's version for the first time this morning. First thoughts are remarkable. I found PP's gel to be quite strong in smell to the point that I'd smell it all day. This version is perfect. Application dried in no time and the consistency was perfect. Smell was great and not strong at all. I'm very happy with the latest version. Thanks BPS!

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered some Sustain on presale. I have used every version of topical Sustain from PP's lotion to PP's gel. I applied BPS's version for the first time this morning. First thoughts are remarkable. I found PP's gel to be quite strong in smell to the point that I'd smell it all day. This version is perfect. Application dried in no time and the consistency was perfect. Smell was great and not strong at all. I'm very happy with the latest version. Thanks BPS!
I know I responded on SS, but thanks again for the review!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am not surprised...bps makes quality products!!!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I did, not response yet.
I contacted by e-mail also. Not response.

Tracking:

March 28, 2015

Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS
I sent the boss another email dude!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thanks for the awesome response bud, and im glad that your liking it!

C

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
When dosing sustain alpha, do u split dosages or all at once?

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When dosing sustain alpha, do u split dosages or all at once?
All at once! Try to spread the lotion to as much area as possible to increase absorption.

C

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Does sustain alpha need to be taking with estrogen blocker?

C

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Lol sorry that was a dumb question lol... So it boost test by lowering estrogen?

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Lol sorry that was a dumb question lol... So it boost test by lowering estrogen?
Yes! It also has other ingredients also! Check out the writeup on it at BPS's home website!

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Any feedback from the new sustain alpha guys? I'm surprised given how successful pre order was No one on this forum has given feedback