Supreme Labs Gw501516 Log

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve got great results in terms of strength endurance from 10 mg of their product. Can’t imagine 30 mg!!!! Lookin good bro
Told you supreme was gtg! Glad you're liking it. 30 feels incredible and it's where you start noticing the body composition changes in my opinion.

And thank you sir

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just fyi - I ordered more gw from supreme . That's how much I stand by them now. So anyone skeptical because of the sponsored log, well I went out of pocket to get more lol. Guess I should take a break after this bottle, though. I'd like to continue logging.

B

bigdadybry

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Great job!
Just fyi - I ordered more gw from supreme . That's how much I stand by them now. So anyone skeptical because of the sponsored log, well I went out of pocket to get more lol. Guess I should take a break after this bottle, though. I'd like to continue logging.
From what I read/researched (let's not consider it a thorough amount of research, but "some"), you are researching this product the way that emphasizes it's effects. In other words, it takes effort and allows for that increased effort, but the work has to be put in. The product won't do it by itself or motivate you.

On a related note, you'd be the ideal researcher to compare/contrast the GW501516 vs GW0742. (y)

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Basic pull day today and went hard af on the elliptical and treadmill. Unfortunately , I’m almost out of caps........ oh wait, I ordered more gw 😂👍. Considering trying sr9011 @bigdadybry . Maybe I’ll have to put in another order for the new gw , though and thanks for the kind words

Attachments

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wonder how the “in oil” versions of gw are 🤔

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Figured it would pair nicely with a methylated oral.
Very good idea. Great for an added recomp, more volume in the gym, cardio endurance and lipids. As you already know this, lol. Will you be doing cardio on this run?

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Very good idea. Great for an added recomp, more volume in the gym, cardio endurance and lipids. As you already know this, lol. Will you be doing cardio on this run?
What is this cardio thing that you speaks of?! Lol

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Leg day . I have two capsules left until the next supply comes. Tldr; this cardarine is very good. Feel like I got leaner and my cardiovascular perfo

Smith machine atg box squat , below parallel box 12, 10, 7, dropset
Leg press 4x 20, 13, 7, 10
Hack squat 6, 9, 11
Smith Romanian deadlift 9,8,6, 12
Lying leg curl 5 sets
Leg extensions 3 sets 1 dropset
Calf raise seated 3 sets
Leg press calf raise 3 sets
Reverse hyper extension 4 sets

Attachments

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Do you think you have had a noticeable difference between 20 vs 30 mg?
yes, slightly more of a leaning effect and body comp changes. 10 mg definitely show endurance, but 30 is where you notice the fat loss and even more endurance. I have a theory that 40-60 mg is the sweet spot And especially for body composition changed but the cancer studies lol. Puts many off on going over 20. Who knows, my rat may be up to it as I ordered more lmao.

30 is a really amazing dose though brother. No sides

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Weird I’m feeling more energy and endurance on cardio today ~ treadmill

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Legs today and despite being off cardarine , I was still hit PR’s on the treadmill after leg day .
I am back on my old OMAD keto/carnivore style of eating, though. Definitely a lot dryer.

My new shipment from supreme landed though. Btw , can I dissolve my cardarine powder in vodka?

Leg day . Very intense today , but felt amazing

Hack squat 6 sets 22, 15, 8, 4, 7, 15
Leg press 28, 20, 12, 7
Barbell squat atg 10,8, 4 , 7,

Walking lunges weighted 3 sets

Lying leg curl 5 sets to failure
Leg extensions 3 dropsets 1 straight set

Smith Romanian 3 straight sets 1 dropset

Hip abductor 3 sets
Weighted ab crunch machine
Decline sit ups

Seated calf raise 5 sets

Attachments

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just added cardarine at 12 weeks out. I’m only at 10mg/day but can already tell a difference. I hate cardio without it.
Hey , glad to have you as I am thinking about competing again this fall. And yes, I have read how you love cardarine. It really helps endurance. I notice more body composition changes at 30, though.

You also mentioned ostarine too and pre contest. May I ask what you get from ostarine? Thanks @Marcia

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Friday energy boost?!
I wish , lol. Today was same endurance. Loos like the effects of cardarine stick around which is awesome. Almost as if you keep what you build. Not sure how long it will last , but my next shipment of cardarine arrived anyway lol

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I wish , lol. Today was same endurance. Loos like the effects of cardarine stick around which is awesome. Almost as if you keep what you build. Not sure how long it will last , but my next shipment of cardarine arrived anyway lol
Awesome! At least you're stocked up now :)

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey , glad to have you as I am thinking about competing again this fall. And yes, I have read how you love cardarine. It really helps endurance. I notice more body composition changes at 30, though.

You also mentioned ostarine too and pre contest. May I ask what you get from ostarine? Thanks @Marcia
My coach gave it to me because he stocked it in his supplement store.

I agree that your dosage is probably more appropriate for you and it’s actually what’s recommended on the label of my bottle. This is a new brand for me so we’re starting low and will increase if needed.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My coach gave it to me because he stocked it in his supplement store.

I agree that your dosage is probably more appropriate for you and it’s actually what’s recommended on the label of my bottle. This is a new brand for me so we’re starting low and will increase if needed.
hm, interesting. I remember you mentioning in your primo log how he’s against primo/var but put you on Osta. How did you like ostarine ?

I’m high because people are cautious due to the cancer studies , but @ValiantThor08 linked me a great video on it being a conspiracy which I always predicted myself.

why would they want a drug that had benefits but little to no sides along with it? There’s no money in that. Hide it from the people and use scare tactics , give it to the the athletes

I honestly feel 40-60 is where the real fat burn effects kick in. Haven’t tried but I have a theory

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Legs today!!! Cardio is sucking because well, leg day . I should also mention that I’m starting to get some serious plantar fasciitis symptoms in my left foot, but I think it is from worn down skate shoes + all of the cardio

Leg press 5x 60, 28, 17 , 12, 10
Smith machine squat 10, 7, 3 following a dropset with 3 more reps, 8, 10
Hack squat 6, 8, 10, 10
Barbell Romanian deadlift 4, 6, 10, 10
Lying leg curl 4 sets
Leg extension 4 sets
Standing smith machine calf raise 2 sets 1 dropset
Reverse hyperextension superset leg raise 3 sets

ive been overdoing everything, including the diet. I want to come in looking unreal if I compete and I usually take everything very far. I did this last summer , as well

Attachments

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice workout and volume! Looking lean!

Marcia

Marcia

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hm, interesting. I remember you mentioning in your primo log how he’s against primo/var but put you on Osta. How did you like ostarine ?

I’m high because people are cautious due to the cancer studies , but @ValiantThor08 linked me a great video on it being a conspiracy which I always predicted myself.

why would they want a drug that had benefits but little to no sides along with it? There’s no money in that. Hide it from the people and use scare tactics , give it to the the athletes

I honestly feel 40-60 is where the real fat burn effects kick in. Haven’t tried but I have a theory
I’ve talked to people in the medical field about the cancer risk and they weren’t overly concerned about it. That made me feel better about it. I don’t have a history of cancer in my family (other than lung cancer caused by smoking) so I’m not worried.

My coach has all of his male competitors on AAS so I’m not sure why he’s so opposed to it for me. I suspect because he doesn’t know enough about how AAS affect women, which protocols work best, etc. He’s against Anavar only because it’s so hard to find the real deal and I can’t argue that point.

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve talked to people in the medical field about the cancer risk and they weren’t overly concerned about it. That made me feel better about it. I don’t have a history of cancer in my family (other than lung cancer caused by smoking) so I’m not worried.

My coach has all of his male competitors on AAS so I’m not sure why he’s so opposed to it for me. I suspect because he doesn’t know enough about how AAS affect women, which protocols work best, etc. He’s against Anavar only because it’s so hard to find the real deal and I can’t argue that point.
I see his point, but be careful as there are fake sarms that go around too. Anavar and primo are definitely sketchy

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Strictly pull day today
Pull-ups body weight 4x 8-10
Rack pulls 5 pyramid sets
Weighted pull-ups 3 sets
Barbell row 4 sets
Cable lat pulldown superset smith machine bent over row 4 sets
Cable row superset reverse lat pulldown 5 sets
Lat pulldown machine 3 sets
One arm high hammer strength row 3 sets

Cable free motion standing bicep curl superset preacher curl machine 3 sets
Hammer curl 3 sets

Attachments

I

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious myself
more endurance , vascularity (I’m seeing ab veins ) , dryness, fat loss that happens quickly, better nutrient partitioning , etc. it’s freaking amazing especially stacked with cardarine

WAYYYYY more effective than oral. Keep in mind that I am now on a strict low carb diet, though

about 8 weeks out. I’ll be running l carnitine for a while.

crazy but the gw and carn have an insane synergy .

just some things to be noted. Pip is bad and I’ve never done this before but nothing I can’t handle. Comes immediately and goes fast. when I did subq, the lumps were too severe and I noticed less effects. Always go IM.

don’t run anything less than 400. 400-600 is the best dose

God bless

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Anabolics 16
L Peptide/Research 16
Nycnano Nutrition / Health 6
Romasz Anabolics 20
B Supplement Companies 41