supps for lowering cortisol

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
does anyone think Phosphatidylserine (PS) is worth the money for lowering cortisol? Would I see the same effects by pounding the ester c?

jsp0785

Awards
  • Established
does anyone think Phosphatidylserine (PS) is worth the money for lowering cortisol? Would I see the same effects by pounding the ester c?
i just started taking endo amp with my pct, too early to notice anything i guess

TheWriting

TheWriting

Awards
Why do you want to lower cortisol? NOW makes some stuff called relora or something. I searched it.

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Vit C helps, Phosphatidyl Serine (PS) just helps on top of that. I've been taking EndoAmp for the past 3 months, and I definitely think it helped with preventing overtraining and boosted my immunity. I've decided to make it a staple, and can't wait to try the new version with the alpha-GPC for a GH boost.

Edit: There's plenty of good threads on Cortisol Lowering supplements that can be found via search and I don't want to beat a dead horse, but look into 7-OH DHEA, or if you like herbals Relora was mentioned, and you can stack it with an adaptogen like Rhodiola or Ashwagandha.

To get a good idea about how PS works, read http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=2503954

pump3d

Awards
will Phosphatidyl Serine (PS) be back in stock at some point?

thewolf49

Awards
  • Established
is that absolutely it's worth the money or absolutely ester c would give the same effect?

bam8382

bam8382

Awards
I just grabbed some lean xtreme to include in my PCT off of Havoc. I'll let you know, once I get some results. As for blocking cortisol, I have heard this product is very effective and has had extremely positive feedback.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
learn

learn

Awards
  • Established
I like it all but the joints drying out

strategicmove