Supps For Free Test on TRT

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys!

So I’ve been on TRT for about 6 months now (only 21. Played with some anabolics and now I’m stuck on it unfortunately. But that’s the price i pay for my not so smart actions) and I’m looking for some supps to help out. I work in a *shoppe that sells vitamins so i have cheap access to products that are generally expensive. I am looking for some products to lower my SHBG and give me the most out of my TRT. My SHBG was in high normal ranges, and I’d like to see drop just a little bit. For reference my doctor currently has me on 200mg of test cyp a week (he said do it once but i do Monday/Thursday pins) and 1mg of adex every mon/wed/fri. I was on hcg through the clinic i was at but my doctor hasn’t found a pharmacy for it locally so I’m currently not running any hcg.

Are there any Supps i could get to lower SHBG? I’ve heard that fenugreek could but this is a realm I’ve never dived into before as i am young and have never needed to look into this. I figured I’d ask the experts here. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thank you!

BroBrian

Since you’re already on trt, proviron would be worth looking into. Natural route, lj100

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
acetyl l-carnitine + propionyl l-carnitine

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Boron to raise free test levels I believe.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The best supplement to lower SHGB would be 3.4 Divanil from stinging nettle. This is the most powerful SHGB agent that you will find on the natural side. Don’t take it too low or it can suppress libido.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
what is a good brand that carries the propionyl l-carnitine?
Idk if you can even find it as PLCAR anymore. Maybe as GPLC.

SNS use to carry it. I’m not sure if they still do

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
acetyl l-carnitine + propionyl l-carnitine
Would l carnitine l tartrate work for that? We sell a ton of it on the cheap at my store.

Also I’m considering throwing in a product like muscle sport alphasrm for the free test boost and i kind of want to try laxogenin i just don’t know how much i would get out of it if I’m already on trt

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The best supplement to lower SHGB would be 3.4 Divanil from stinging nettle. This is the most powerful SHGB agent that you will find on the natural side. Don’t take it too low or it can suppress libido.
What kind of doses are we talking about?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just do yourself a favor and pick up a couple bottles of m test and you’re set bro. You will notice a libido boost within 2 weeks

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey guys!

So I’ve been on TRT for about 6 months now (only 21. Played with some anabolics and now I’m stuck on it unfortunately. But that’s the price i pay for my not so smart actions) and I’m looking for some supps to help out. I work in a *shoppe that sells vitamins so i have cheap access to products that are generally expensive. I am looking for some products to lower my SHBG and give me the most out of my TRT. My SHBG was in high normal ranges, and I’d like to see drop just a little bit. For reference my doctor currently has me on 200mg of test cyp a week (he said do it once but i do Monday/Thursday pins) and 1mg of adex every mon/wed/fri. I was on hcg through the clinic i was at but my doctor hasn’t found a pharmacy for it locally so I’m currently not running any hcg.

Are there any Supps i could get to lower SHBG? I’ve heard that fenugreek could but this is a realm I’ve never dived into before as i am young and have never needed to look into this. I figured I’d ask the experts here. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thank you!
That’s a ton of arimidex. What’s your sensitive e2 at? Highly doubtful you need that much, if at all.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of doses are we talking about?
Typical doses are from 360 to 1200mg of root divided into two or three doses. If you use an extract, follow the label because it will depend on the concentration. If you notice a lack of desire, back of of the amount. SHBG is needed to transport into different tissue. SHBG also keeps your prostate from growing into the size of a baseball causing urinary tract problems. This will take time unless you use way to much.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
That’s a ton of arimidex. What’s your sensitive e2 at? Highly doubtful you need that much, if at all.
Sorry for such a late response. I haven't been on here much these days. My estrogen is sitting in the low to mid 20's on 3mg adex a week. Kind of blows my mind honestly.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry for such a late response. I haven't been on here much these days. My estrogen is sitting in the low to mid 20's on 3mg adex a week. Kind of blows my mind honestly.
That estrogen test is the sensitive essay?

irishiron300

irishiron300

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sheer curiosity...how many docs did you see? You’re 21 now and have been on TRT for 6 months already? Did you start @ 20?

Also, super high dose of adex and no HGH for now?

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Sheer curiosity...how many docs did you see? You’re 21 now and have been on TRT for 6 months already? Did you start @ 20?

Also, super high dose of adex and no HGH for now?
I saw 3. I saw my primary, and endo, a clinic, and then back to my primary. Basically i got the script from a clinic and then transferred it to my primary so now I’m just under him. I started at 21. Had a coach that put me on test for a long period and then my clomid/nolva/hcg must have all been fake or it was a super failed pct. after pct my bloods came back at a total test of 49. Legit. 49

The protocol that i am on keeps my test between 800-900 and my estrogen in the mid 20’s right now. And no hgh. I used to get 500iu hcg 3x a week but there’s like no compounding pharmacies here that have affordable hcg so i had to drop that for now. So now it’s just 200mg a week of cyp (went back to once a week shots. Did twice a week but i actually feel better on just a single shot on mondays) and 1mg Adex mon/wed/Friday. I’m incredibly sensitive to aromatization apparently. Makes me wish i had bloods from being on significantly more test since this is about the amount of Adex i used while on 2x the amount of test I’m on now.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
That estrogen test is the sensitive essay?
Truthfully I’m not sure. I’m not overly well versed in estrogen lab results like i should be. The estrogen test is whatever my doctor ordered. I didn’t get a print out of my numbers but my doc called me and told me i was somewhere in the lower 20’s (can’t remember the number at the moment)

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Truthfully I’m not sure. I’m not overly well versed in estrogen lab results like i should be. The estrogen test is whatever my doctor ordered. I didn’t get a print out of my numbers but my doc called me and told me i was somewhere in the lower 20’s (can’t remember the number at the moment)
I believe it’s worth investigating; the results are far different.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If i just ask my doctor would he do it most likely?
You may have to push for it but I’d first ask which exact test he did. What you want is estradiol, sensitive essay.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@AndShane