Supps and Cals

faerieeyes3

faerieeyes3

Awards
Ok, I'm a female, so I would like to take calories into account when using supplements. Especially since I'm stacking stuff. Please let me know if I"m on the right track:

Ready 4 War... since it has 5 gr protein and 3 grams of carbs and some amino acids, i'm guessing it had between 40-50 cals. Then I add BST GO! Which says it has 12 cals. Then I add 1g chocamine which I'm not sure it has cals. Then I add 4.5 gr. L-glut which has about 20 cals, so I'm looking at 100 cals for my pre-workout stimulant. Is this correct? And is this dumb considering I want to burn calories in the gym? I'm not looking to lose weight, but I would like to tone up a bit and get stronger (but not bulk up). Thanks guys.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I'm a female, so I would like to take calories into account when using supplements. Especially since I'm stacking stuff. Please let me know if I"m on the right track:

Ready 4 War... since it has 5 gr protein and 3 grams of carbs and some amino acids, i'm guessing it had between 40-50 cals. Then I add BST GO! Which says it has 12 cals. Then I add 1g chocamine which I'm not sure it has cals. Then I add 4.5 gr. L-glut which has about 20 cals, so I'm looking at 100 cals for my pre-workout stimulant. Is this correct? And is this dumb considering I want to burn calories in the gym? I'm not looking to lose weight, but I would like to tone up a bit and get stronger (but not bulk up). Thanks guys.
That really seems like a negligable amount of calories to intake to me. I really wouldn't worry too much about them. If you were taking a protein shake beforehand, yes, but not with the supplements that you listed.