Supplements for Tired Legs because of Cardio?

tim254

Awards
I would like to do cardio 5-7 days (Nordic Track) a week for 30-40 minutes, but my legs get really tired. They get fatigued even if I don't do legs that week. I've tried Glutamine, but that doesn't really do much for me. I take a multivitams and EFA's already. Any other suggestions?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you could try megadosing BCAAs or megadosing L-Leucine. IN all honestly it is a matter of conditioning and your diet. If you are providing them enough energy to work with, they will adapt eventually. If you are just starting up strenous cardio then it will take longer. IMO, theres no reason to be doing cardio 7 days a week to the point that your legs are constantly tired. They need time to rebuild and get stronger.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should start sprinting. Maybe just 3 miles a day total sprints. Do 400 or so yards. Usually 1 lap around a circular track is 400 yards. try sprinting the whole 400. Do it 12 times you catabolically inclined man. But anyways. Try Anabolic Innovations Chaos. Board Sponsor. Check em out.

ocyeoman

Awards
You should start sprinting. Maybe just 3 miles a day total sprints. Do 400 or so yards. Usually 1 lap around a circular track is 400 yards. try sprinting the whole 400. Do it 12 times you catabolically inclined man. But anyways. Try Anabolic Innovations Chaos. Board Sponsor. Check em out.
I agree. Sprinting is the way to go. I had the same problem a few months ago. It worked wonders for me.