Supplements for brain and critical thinking

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Probably not been asked too much but are there any supplements that is designed to stimulate concentration, deep and critical thinking? I am an actuary and analyst, there are times where I feel I need to concentrate and do good analysis, find patterns, etc... Analogy would be like anything cardarine for endurance whereas something for this? I know adderall, etc but that is prescription and the hangover is hard on the body.

Infiknite

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Piracetam. Not really a supplement, but a drug. It improves memory and recall greatly. I am someone who takes adderall daily and piracetam is much more of a cognitive enhancer, with no side effects ime. I think piracetam would be what you're looking for, feels like it "speeds" up my brain and not in a stimulant way but a clear way. It would definitely be useful in recognizing patterns.
Another would be anacyclus pyrethrum, the test booster. When I took the old anabeta I noticed a definite increase very similar to piracetam, there's some research on it improving brain function.
Focus xt is another one to try (i like the caffeine free version).

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam. Not really a supplement, but a drug. It improves memory and recall greatly. I am someone who takes adderall daily and piracetam is much more of a cognitive enhancer, with no side effects ime. I think piracetam would be what you're looking for, feels like it "speeds" up my brain and not in a stimulant way but a clear way. It would definitely be useful in recognizing patterns.
Another would be anacyclus pyrethrum, the test booster. When I took the old anabeta I noticed a definite increase very similar to piracetam, there's some research on it improving brain function.
Focus xt is another one to try (i like the caffeine free version).
Interesting! I see there are Pramiracetam for purchase but not piracetam. Any experience with Pramiracetam? Is piracetam fast acting (on demand use) like adderall or something you need to take it for a month to build in the system?

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pramiracetam, oxeractam, bromotane, alpha gpc, etc. lots of nutropocs to pick from. They all seem to be trial and error though. One might not work well for you but another works great. For a safer Adderall you may be looking for something like monafidil or one of its analogs. Also some need a choline source such as alpha gpc with a racetam and others do better without.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting! I see there are Pramiracetam for purchase but not piracetam. Any experience with Pramiracetam? Is piracetam fast acting (on demand use) like adderall or something you need to take it for a month to build in the system?
Phenylpiracetam is the one you want if you want a fast acting one. Tolerance builds quick so it can’t be used daily though. Piracetam is for daily use.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Phenylpiracetam is the one you want if you want a fast acting one. Tolerance builds quick so it can’t be used daily though. Piracetam is for daily use.
I’m guessing since it’s fast acting it doesn’t need an additional choline to go with it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
pregnenolone is under-rated for mental clarity...and it is cheap-use code THEBIGT at iconic formulations and it is a whopping $16

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
modafinil, noopept, the racetams as far as nootropics go

you can also go with something a bit milder like focus xt, ghost gamer...

cronikgains

cronikgains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I usually use Adrafinil + Noopept when I need to focus (I have been a web/app developer on the side for over a decade) and work on coding projects for 12+ hours at a time.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try out Focus XT from SNS. It's a blend of a lot of good nootropics and ... brain juice enhancing ingredients. That's the technical term for it. @sns8778

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NooLVL
Citocholine
L-Tyrosine
ALCAR
Theobromine
Alpha GPC
Huperzine A
L-Phenlyanine
Bacopa Monnieri
Noopept

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies, how would these graded in terms of potency, speed of action, and usability?

Potency...cardarine for endurance
Speed of action...adderal instant release
Usability, use as needed (fast acting) , or need to take everyday?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the replies, how would these graded in terms of potency, speed of action, and usability?

Potency...cardarine for endurance
Speed of action...adderal instant release
Usability, use as needed (fast acting) , or need to take everyday?
It kind of depends on what effect you're looking for. So many people mentioned so many different supplements there is a wide variety of answers to that question. You'll want to ask about a specific supplement, but you can read about most of them on examine.com.

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
It kind of depends on what effect you're looking for. So many people mentioned so many different supplements there is a wide variety of answers to that question. You'll want to ask about a specific supplement, but you can read about most of them on examine.com.
I hear you. I guess my dream supplement would be cardarine for cardio , a seamless experience that is powerful effective , on demand , and not too harsh on the body

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you. I guess my dream supplement would be cardarine for cardio , a seamless experience that is powerful effective , on demand , and not too harsh on the body
What all are you looking to get from your nootropic/brain stimulator? I'm not all that familiar with cardinine, so I don't follow the reference exactly. But the Focus XT product from SNS is really good and I highly recommend it. It's a good place to start.

But, you kind of have to experiment and see what works for you. A lot of people recommended racetams in here and those are supposed to be really really good, but I've tried them and didn't notice much difference.

Alpha-GPC or CDP-Choline are really good and Alpha-GPC has been shown to have benefits for lifting. Look at all the stuff on nootropicsdepot.com and search for them on Wikipedia, Google and Examine.com and read up on them and see how they work. Nootropics depot sells a sampler pack of stuff you can try, so you could do that. Here's a link to it (hope this is okay to post):

Last edited by a moderator:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
endoamp max

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
For your need for immediate boost, I think only some of the racetams and Modafinil/Adrafinil fits the bill. Many good suggestions here for congnitive function, but most of these type of supps have to be taken continuously for their effects.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it safe to mix up the racetams? Like if I get piracetam, aniracetam, fasoracetam, and coluracetam powders, mix them all up in one giant tub, and take a scoop equivalent to 1gram serving size, would that be alright?

Or better yet, can I pop a capsule of each in one go?

Boonfly8

Boonfly8

Awards
  • Established
Like I say my dream nootropic booster would be like adderall with no withdraw/hangover period afterwards. Something that is immediate, effective, and no strings attached? If I need to knock out a new project and I have 8 hours, I would like my brain to be at 100 capacity for the entire time

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The FDA has taken action on some of the racetams, specifically at Piracetam the most.

Piracetam isn't anything like Adderall in my opinion. It helps some people think more clearly but its not a stimulatory focus type aid. Some people see results with it fairly quickly but for some people it does take awhile to build up. But then on the reverse side, tolerance also develops for some people very quickly as well.

Pramiracetam, oxeractam, bromotane, alpha gpc, etc. lots of nutropocs to pick from. They all seem to be trial and error though. One might not work well for you but another works great. For a safer Adderall you may be looking for something like monafidil or one of its analogs. Also some need a choline source such as alpha gpc with a racetam and others do better without.
Great point - I was going to say that too - that they vary a lot by the person. The one that works great for one person may not work as well at all for another.

We used to sell Piracetam and while I do agree that Alpha GPC is a great choline source for daily use for cognitive purposes on its own, we did not have good feedback at all on it with Piracetam. I would suggest Choline Citrate as the choline source for racetams. For the members that remember Bulk Nutrition/1Fast400, they were one of the first places I remember selling Piracetam and they suggested Choline Citrate as well as the choline source for stacking with racetams. We actually tried suggesting Alpha GPC instead in order to be different than them, but they were right about it. I say that based on many years of customer feedback and personal response.

That too can vary by the individual. When we sold it, I would say that most of the feedback we received was that people would use it daily for a period but then come off of it bc they would get used to it.

I’m guessing since it’s fast acting it doesn’t need an additional choline to go with it?
That can vary by the individual person. I would suggest 500 mg. per day Choline Citrate and then increase to 1000 mg. if needed.

Is it safe to mix up the racetams? Like if I get piracetam, aniracetam, fasoracetam, and coluracetam powders, mix them all up in one giant tub, and take a scoop equivalent to 1gram serving size, would that be alright?

You can mix more than one racetam at a time but if you overdo it on total dosage, I would expect brutal headaches and brain fog. Tolerance to individual ones tends to build very quickly for most people so a cycle type rotation for them would likely be better.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Probably not been asked too much but are there any supplements that is designed to stimulate concentration, deep and critical thinking? I am an actuary and analyst, there are times where I feel I need to concentrate and do good analysis, find patterns, etc... Analogy would be like anything cardarine for endurance whereas something for this? I know adderall, etc but that is prescription and the hangover is hard on the body.
Focus XT is a great option as a comprehensive nootropic base product.

A lot of people jump to more advanced ones like the racetam's or others that work great for some people, but not for others. But even the people they do work for will normally get much better results if they have their nootropic bases covered.

Focus XT is designed to support focus, concentration, mental alertness, memory, and positive mood. Some people use it daily and consider it to be the perfect daily use nootropic base. Others use it as needed and consider it like a nootropic energy drink.

One really nice thing about it is that the ingredients have a cumulative effect and the results get better with time.

Focus XT can be used for so many different things - as a nootropic pre-workout, for gaming, studying, on the job performance, and really anything that requires increased focus and concentration.

Here is a picture of the supplement facts. It's a very loaded formula and is less than 1.00 a day.

FocusXT-Label-BLue-Raspberry-Supp-Facts.png

Drakee

Drakee

Awards
  • Established
What would you guys reccomend the most for gaming? Tactical shooters specifically?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What would you guys reccomend the most for gaming? Tactical shooters specifically?
Focus XT is used by a lot of gamers. We have had so much positive feedback from the gaming community, we're considering doing a separate website for it specifically related to it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
endoamp max

by far the best brain functioning supplement i've ever used...even stopped taking the prescribed donepezil hcl 10mg[aricept] about a month after i made endoamp max a staple over a year ago. anytime i find a otc replacement for prescription medicine i consider it a win!!!

i've used endoamp max everyday for well over a year with no plan to stop.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
endoamp max

by far the best brain functioning supplement i've ever used...even stopped taking the prescribed donepezil hcl 10mg[aricept] about a month after i made endoamp max a staple over a year ago. anytime i find a otc replacement for prescription medicine i consider it a win!!!

i've used endoamp max everyday for well over a year with no plan to stop.
But it's 70 bucks a month. That's very steep. 💸

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But it's 70 bucks a month. That's very steep. 💸
yup...and worth every penny....quality stuff that works this well isn't cheap.

$56 if you use my code.

everyone who knows me knows i am very frugal...for me to have taken endomap max continuously for well over a year really says a lot. my family even buys it for me for presents because they see the effect it has had on me...i try to not run out.

Last edited:

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I mean not like that. Colouracetam dosage is like 10-15 mg. Some of the others are 500mg+. Get a scale and start slowly if something like that is your goal. And maybe mix them one at a time so you can actually diagnose what’s what

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yup...and worth every penny....quality stuff that works this well isn't cheap.

$56 if you use my code.

everyone who knows me knows i am very frugal...for me to have taken endomap max continuously for well over a year really says a lot. my family even buys it for me for presents because they see the effect it has had on me...i try to not run out.
You've piqued my curiosity. I think I'll give it a shot.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We used to sell Piracetam and while I do agree that Alpha GPC is a great choline source for daily use for cognitive purposes on its own, we did not have good feedback at all on it with Piracetam. I would suggest Choline Citrate as the choline source for racetams. For the members that remember Bulk Nutrition/1Fast400, they were one of the first places I remember selling Piracetam and they suggested Choline Citrate as well as the choline source for stacking with racetams. We actually tried suggesting Alpha GPC instead in order to be different than them, but they were right about it. I say that based on many years of customer feedback and personal response.
IMO, CDP Choline is the best for brain and cognitive enhancement. It crosses the BBB and converts to two other compounds.

I do remember 1fast400 carrying Piracetam! I remember discussions about it on avant labs forums and David Tolson, the guy who wrote a ton of great articles for the site submitted an application for supplement approval (I forget the term for it, I'm sure you know what I'm talking about) for piracetam so they could continue to sell it, but it was declined since it doesn't exist in the food supply and wouldn't be covered by DSHEA, etc.

I've tried a lot of stuff for tactical shooters. I play a lot of CoD 2019 multiplayer and I agree with @sns8778 that Focus XT is one of the better formulas. @Mike Arnold also makes a great product called Aterall ER which has some good stimulants in it that help you focus and stay awake.

But, I really like some old school DMAA stuff I have stocked up from Hi Tech, a lot of their old fat burners and stuff. But DMHA works great too.

Focus XT is used by a lot of gamers. We have had so much positive feedback from the gaming community, we're considering doing a separate website for it specifically related to it.
That's a great idea. If you're interested, I could help you reach out to some influential YouTubers and you could do some sponsorship deals with them. G Fuel does this with a lot of YouTubers and streamers and they always offer a 10-30% off coupon with their purchase.

You would probably just need to create a new label for the stuff for gamers and name it something else. Shoot me an email if you want to talk about it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMO, CDP Choline is the best for brain and cognitive enhancement. It crosses the BBB and converts to two other compounds.

You would probably just need to create a new label for the stuff for gamers and name it something else. Shoot me an email if you want to talk about it.
I only quoted the two parts of your post I'm directly replying to.

I wasn't comparing Choline forms, I was saying that I feel like Choline Citrate is the best type to use with Piracetam. Back when we sold Piracetam, that is literally the reason we started making a Choline Citrate is that pretty much everyone back then felt like it was the best form to stack with Piracetam. I am actually a big fan of Citicoline, but I feel like Choline Citrate is better to stack with the racetams. Not every situation is the same for choline sources and some are better used in one situation, and some in the others.

We have a lot of great feedback on Focus XT from gamers. It would be counterproductive to take a product that already sells well to a specific customer base and then rename the product.

And also, we get a lot of compliments on our Focus XT labels, especially the Alien Series flavors so that's not something we would change. We may have fun with some and do more creative effects with them, but its not something we are going to change.

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I only quoted the two parts of your post I'm directly replying to.

I wasn't comparing Choline forms, I was saying that I feel like Choline Citrate is the best type to use with Piracetam. Back when we sold Piracetam, that is literally the reason we started making a Choline Citrate is that pretty much everyone back then felt like it was the best form to stack with Piracetam. I am actually a big fan of Citicoline, but I feel like Choline Citrate is better to stack with the racetams. Not every situation is the same for choline sources and some are better used in one situation, and some in the others.
Okay, sounds good to me. I don't want to get into another debate with you about it though. ;)

We have a lot of great feedback on Focus XT from gamers. It would be counterproductive to take a product that already sells well to a specific customer base and then rename the product.

And also, we get a lot of compliments on our Focus XT labels, especially the Alien Series flavors so that's not something we would change. We may have fun with some and do more creative effects with them, but its not something we are going to change.
This is just my personal experience from gaming and I do a lot of gaming, watch a lot of gaming content, and follow a lot of gamers and streamers. The alien series I haven't seen, but when you're selling a product like G Fuel, they used to sell it as a preworkout and they sent me free samples of it back when I was on bb.com. Then years later I see them selling it with different packaging to gamers. The gamer demographic is much different than the bodybuilding one. You're selling a product to teenagers, and that's you're core demographic for these products. So flashy labels are something that's going to appeal to them.

Email me or let's talk on the phone and I'll tell you all about it. I don't feel like typing my whole spiel here.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay, sounds good to me. I don't want to get into another debate with you about it though. ;)

This is just my personal experience from gaming and I do a lot of gaming, watch a lot of gaming content, and follow a lot of gamers and streamers. The alien series I haven't seen, but when you're selling a product like G Fuel, they used to sell it as a preworkout and they sent me free samples of it back when I was on bb.com. Then years later I see them selling it with different packaging to gamers. The gamer demographic is much different than the bodybuilding one. You're selling a product to teenagers, and that's you're core demographic for these products. So flashy labels are something that's going to appeal to them.
I don't need to debate you on the best type of choline to take with the racetam's. You're the one that feels the need to quote my posts and disagree with me and once again, disagreeing with me out of context. You can post links to all the examine.com articles you want to about Citicoline. I'm a huge Citicoline fan myself but the best choline choice per situation is situational dependent, its not a one type fits all approach. We sold racetam's for years and so many people regarded Choline Citrate as the best form to use with them, that we had to start making a Choline Citrate product to sell along with the racetam's.

As for Focus XT, we don't have, nor do we want just one specific demographic for Focus XT. That's part of the wonderful part about Focus XT is that is it so versatile. It's basically a nootropic energy drink and the perfect nootropic base supplement and we get a lot of positive feedback from students, gamers, athletes, teachers, nurses, police, fire, EMT's, and a lot more. I even received an email from a pilot last week about how much it helped him stay focused on long flights.

As for gaming, Focus XT is a great product that can be used by gamers and we get a lot of great feedback from gamers. It's a product that gamers can use, but its not specific to gaming. We may do some cool creative flavors and have some fun with the labels, like the Alien Series flavors and maybe some specific to gaming, but that's it. As far as the G-Fuel comparison, they're a great marketing company no doubt; but we're a supplement company and our focus is on delivering the best products.

I do understand what you mean about the gaming customers probably responding better to more flashy labels and things like that, and like I said, we may do some cool flavors and matching labels to go along with the flavors and have fun with it, but we were planning that already for other things anyway.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I like sabroxy/oroxylin a, pramiracetam, noopept, 4’-dma-7,8-dhf and huperzine a. Sabroxy is standardized to the flavone oroxylin a which is a DRI without noradrenergic activity, so it won’t feel pushy. It also promotes BDNF and modulates CREB and NMDA signaling (which may promote neurogenesis in addition to being motivating). I also like phenylpiracetam but am not able to use it often.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I like sabroxy/oroxylin a, pramiracetam, noopept, 4’-dma-7,8-dhf and huperzine a. Sabroxy is standardized to the flavone oroxylin a which is a DRI without noradrenergic activity, so it won’t feel pushy. It also promotes BDNF and modulates CREB and NMDA signaling (which may promote neurogenesis in addition to being motivating). I also like phenylpiracetam but am not able to use it often.
That reminds me I have a bottle of Nootropics Depot 4’dma-78-dhf with only 5 capsules missing. If anyone is interested in it to buy or for trade DM me.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That reminds me I have a bottle of Nootropics Depot 4’dma-78-dhf with only 5 capsules missing. If anyone is interested in it to buy or for trade DM me.
Wow what is that? Sounds intense lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What didn't you like about that if you don't mind me asking?
Feedback on that seems to go from people loving it, hating it, and some not feeling anything off of it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What dose of Sabroxy have you found that you like?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't need to debate you on the best type of choline to take with the racetam's. You're the one that feels the need to quote my posts and disagree with me and once again, disagreeing with me out of context. You can post links to all the examine.com articles you want to about Citicoline. I'm a huge Citicoline fan myself but the best choline choice per situation is situational dependent, its not a one type fits all approach. We sold racetam's for years and so many people regarded Choline Citrate as the best form to use with them, that we had to start making a Choline Citrate product to sell along with the racetam's.
I'm not disagreeing with you! I didn't mean it come off that way. I meant it in a way that like "Okay, I believe you, you sold it, so obviously you know more about it than me!".

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What dose of Sabroxy have you found that you like?
I think 200mg is my sweet spot so far. I don’t dose less than that but I have 100mg capsules so 100mg isn’t enough but I wouldn’t know if say 150mg or 250mg is better. I have a blend from a different brand with 18mg of 98% pure oroxylin a which ends up being about the same mg amount of oroxylin a as 200mg sabroxy and that works perfectly for me, too. I know some people are sensitive and will need less, though. I’ve tried 300mg once and not sure if I notice that much of a difference but I need to experiment more.

mavup

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What's sabroxy/oroxylin? I couldn't find much about it on Google.
I’ll see what I can dig up but it’s not super well known at this point, afaik. See my above comment for some info but outside of that, and I will try to write up more later, too. IIRC, sabroxy is min. 10% oroxylin a which is the DRI component, and then 15% baicalein and 6% chrysin. Oroxylin a is also a negative allosteric modulator of the benzodiazepine site of the GABA-A receptor (this *may be anxiogenic so those predisposed would probably need to be careful, although baicalein could attenuate that based on interactions with benzodiazepine and non-benzodiazepine GABA-A sites. I don’t think this is elucidated at this point but I find that magnolia bark, which has GABA-A PAMs, makes it smoother). Also, like I said above, it is a DRI without noradrenergic activity so it won’t feel pushy like phenypiracetam/NDRIs. I’ll write more about it later but oroxylin a may go beyond acute effects of DRI through modulation of CREB, BDNF, and NMDA receptors so there may be potential for neuroplasticity and cognitive effects. It also has antioxidant activity but I don’t recall the mechanism. It’s a new product but I have no doubt it’s powerful and I am careful what I stack it with.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Larry: "You know fish is great brain food"

Moe: "You know you should fish for a whale" (SLAP), "Get out'ta here"...

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What didn't you like about that if you don't mind me asking?
Feedback on that seems to go from people loving it, hating it, and some not feeling anything off of it.
I only used it on 4 consecutive days (one of the days I used 2 caps). Those 4 days I felt overwhelmed. I could have been overstimulated. I could have just been having a bad week. I don’t know if it had anything to do with the product or combination of this with other products. I don’t know, but it was enough for me to stop using it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I only used it on 4 consecutive days (one of the days I used 2 caps). Those 4 days I felt overwhelmed. I could have been overstimulated. I could have just been having a bad week. I don’t know if it had anything to do with the product or combination of this with other products. I don’t know, but it was enough for me to stop using it.
I've heard a couple of people (not many, but a couple) say that same thing. Like that it made them feel worse rather than better, so it would make sense. That's actually one of the reasons I haven't tried it yet. Because my life for the last few months has been such a constant state of feeling overwhelmed, I don't think I could handle anything else making it worse at all.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My new sweet spot is 300mg.
I can agree there. 300 mg. per day is the dose that I can tell when I take; anything less than that and I couldn't tell I was taking it at all. I've done 300 mg. twice per day a couple times and liked that as well.

I want us to do a Sabroxy but that's been part of the delay is I wanted to find the right dose. I like 300 mg. but the actual clinical dose is 500 mg. twice per day. So I've been debating on doing 300 mg. caps or 500 mg. caps. Leaning towards 300 mg.