Supplements and Water

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I’ve started taking a lot of supplements.
I’m consuming a bunch of water with each supplement everything is powder. So my question is does this count towards my goal of a gallon a day.
Or should I be consuming a gallon on top of everything else?

I drink about 12 oz of water with each supplement.

Morning protein,
gym preworkout
During gym aminos
After gym protein, and creatine.

So that’s 60oz give or take, not including the 4-5 water bottles a day. Im right around 120oz at the moment. Do I need to consume more?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It wouldn’t hurt to consume a little more but not 100% necessary imo. If you can... do it... if you can’t sometimes I wouldn’t sweat it.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I think a gallon of fluids is a good way to think of it. I don't drink much water straight myself but I do go through 2 gallons of milk every 2 to 3 days on top of anything else. I doubt it would hurt anything to get more fluids but I wouldn't negate any consumption just because it's not just straight water.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a decent video to watch on hydration and will hopefully help you avoid overthinking this.

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had a separate issue. It kept giving me an error message, saying I used to much data. So I changed each post a little. Lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a separate issue. It kept giving me an error message, saying I used to much data. So I changed each post a little. Lol
THIS STILL applies.

Because, as you can see .... They posted.

Only ONCE PLEASE.
🙂