Supplement stack: Safe or overkill?

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
I am taking following supplements daily for general health and those gains. But just concerned that is this overkill (as I think its lot of caps a day)and can it have some negative effects. Anything you think is unnecessary and should be avoided/replaced? Is any of this need to be cycled?

I am also thinking of adding an Epi product

Pre-workout: C4
Ergonine
Soy granules(PA)

Forskolin-95*

Multivitamin + Coq10 + ZMA

Fish oil

Test-boost: Ashwagandha + tongkat ali + horny goat weed

Joints: Cissus + boswellia + curcumin

Whey protein

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OP, you mentioned that you will be adding epi. May I suggest CEL EPI-PLEX. It is a non prob blend and you know exactly how many mgs of epicatechin you are getting in each capsule.

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
Regarding epi I am thinking about ep1c or follodrine as just these are the only two I have read about. I will look into cel epi.
BTW what's your take on overall supp that I have mentioned above?

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am taking following supplements daily for general health and those gains. But just concerned that is this overkill (as I think its lot of caps a day)and can it have some negative effects. Anything you think is unnecessary and should be avoided/replaced? Is any of this need to be cycled?

Ergonine
Soy granules(PA)

Forskolin-95*

Fish oil

Whey protein
I personally think it looks like a good supplement regimen.

For test boost, there is an insider deal Olympus Labs for their Test1fy product.

As far as your PA source, I'd rather get Olympus labs Tr1umph. Has way more ingredients than just PA to assist with your gains.

For joints, id recommend SNS JOINT SUPPORT XT and CISSUS XT. Both are great products with good user reviews.

Whey protein - PES SELECT, hands down.

MULTIVITAMIN and fish oil - controlled labs orange triad and oximega are the way to go

Last but not least, I would add ARA (arachidonic acid). SNS X-Gels is recommended and is a forum favorite to build lean muscle and strength.

mtmrfz

I don't think this is an overkill as you are simply taking numerous ingredients solo which makes it look as an overkill,so no worries there.
As for PA,I wouldn't look into Tr1umph until you finish with your Ergonine and/or are sick of granules, nevertheless Tr1umph is an amazing suggestions(got that stashed in 4 tubs,lol)

If you wish to add Epi and you got the funds I would go 2x Follidrone, it is a superior Epi product,IMO.

Other than that I really like your layout. What can you say about Forskolin,you see any noticeable results from it? Was thinking of combining it with some of my stuff. Also what curcumin you are taking,that thing is horrible by its own and requires a good absorption enhancement

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
Thanks guys.

Regarding PA I like granules better as its cost effective and make my shakes thicker and even I like that nutty flavor.

I am thinking of adding Follidrone 2 or ep1c , I will be on cut for next 2-3 months so will it be effective for it or it's more of bulk product?

Though I am using 95% Forskolin product but it still gives me GI issues if taken empty stomach so I am taking it with food. Regarding effects it's just been few weeks that I have started so can't say much but I started taking this by thinking that it will help with muscle retention while cutting.

And curcumin I am taking have ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
Curcuma longa*extract (Total curcuminoids 95%)1000 mg and Piper nigrum*extract (Piperine 95%)5 mg
So maybe it will help in absorption.

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
And is anything that I have mentioned above needs to be cycled particularly those joint or test boost supps?

raul87

raul87

Awards
  • Established
Been using Ep1c and it's endurance and pumps are awesome

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OP, you mentioned that you will be adding epi. May I suggest CEL EPI-PLEX. It is a non prob blend and you know exactly how many mgs of epicatechin you are getting in each capsule.
x2 no prop blends for the win

mtmrfz

OP if you are worried about whether or not something should be cycled, I would only take small breaks from the t-boosting section. I love ashwagandha,but Sony want to rely on it all the time. Same goes of LJ and goat weed. It a not critical to cycle it,but preferably give your body a break once in a while. Personally I don't like relying on supps way too much and be forced to buy and take certain thing each month, so I cycle everything,lol. Not in a planned way,but when feeling like doing so.

PS. You take 1g of Curcumin daily? How is it treating you?

Goal_swole

Goal_swole

Awards
Yup man I also feel that it will be better to cycle some supps sometimes though it isn't necessary.
It's been couple of months that I have started taking Cissus+boswellia+curcumin for joints and I have noticed reduction in pain and discomfort compared to earlier.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ergonine
Soy granules(PA)

Forskolin-95*

Fish oil

Whey protein
That stack is perfect and probably all you need (even though I think C4 sucks as a pre-workout). Epicatechin is a good product if you want to increase the density of your workouts (via better recovery in between sets and more overall strength endurance), so that addition will probably be dependant on your training style.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Ergonine
Soy granules(PA)

Forskolin-95*

Fish oil

Whey protein
Looks pretty solid. You may want to cycle your pre workout once and a while and take a small break from stims. This is debatable, so I will leave it at that. C4 is not stim heavy though, so if you do build a tolerance, it would probably take a while.

For your "test booster" were you going to buy those ingredients individually? If so, you could look into AlphaMax XT. It would five you your full dose of Ashwagandha, ZMA, tonkat ali and F95. In addition, you'll get boron to help boost testosterone and 30mg of Ferulic acid which can boost strength, recovery and muscle mass. You would cycle this 8 weeks on 4 weeks off or 4 weeks on and 4 weeks off. You could also buy Ashwagandha to dose it after your run of AlphaMax XT.

performax-alphamax-xt-label.jpg

LEATHERFACE

Awards
OP you have a nice list, this is not overkill, If you can afford them go for it

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For sure should include Follidrone 2.0

It has epicatechin like the others but it also has a strong absorption package for the epicatechin and has 3 other strong active ingredients!
Ecklonia cava- strong anabolic and fat burner
Flos carthami- anabolic
Quercetin/niacin co crystals- performance enhancement, increased VO2max.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/black-lion-research/279849-follidrone-2-0-a.html

Combine this with the Forskolin, test booster etc.....would be an amazing stack.

stevopritch

Awards

Ergonine
Soy granules(PA)

Forskolin-95*

Fish oil

Whey protein

im looking at building a stack im pretty rubbish at it can i ask when you take these, and what time of day. ill also be taking x-gels so im guessing joint supplements should be taken at least 4 hours away from the x-gels.
sorry for reviving an older thread

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
If you don't have a super strict budget, that seems like a pretty good, comprehensive stack.