supp stack advice needed

italianstar

Awards
Hello, my current stats are 6'2, 240 lbs 19% bf 37 year old healthy male. I've been training 17 years and my diet consists high protein mod fats and veggies. My question is I have many supps on hand and looking for two or three alternate combinations that I can take 8 weeks at a time. My goals are maintain muscle and cut fat. Current supps on hand are PWO:Jack3d micro, agmatine, pcynogenol, kre alkalyn. Ive used micro on its own which was fine. I then tried stacking pcynogenol with agmatine kre and caffeine and experienced a wicked headache and foggy head feeling. Not sure if it was the inclusion of the kre that caused that. Reason for the kre is to maintain strength and keep muscle. The pcynogenol is a super antioxidant NO booster and apparently works well w the argine/agmatine. To cause further confusion I've read agmatine doesn't do well with creatine. Any suggestions? ps. I used to take Ripped Freak for a long time but felt I wasnt making progress other than focus and drive.

2) Test Boosting effects: I've been taking Pes Erase Pro(old version on hand) for 5 weeks now and enjoying the benefits of less bloat, higher libido and aggression. Also I've been breaking out on my back something fierce lol like a teenager. I also have Performax Alphamax on hand(just received it) along with diesel test hardcore for when I break from the Epro.

I know I got lots of products, I've done my research but any help/stack advice/suggestions or combos would be greatly appreciated. Money is no issue, I'm trying to pefrect stacks which I can stick to long term meeting my goals of leaness and test boosting properties(test, libido, sex drive,mood). Thanks.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Since you're already using Erase Pro, you could stack Agmatine and Jack3d with it. I would not advise running Erase Pro and Alphamax, too much Arimistane. After you run Erase Pro, take 4-8 weeks off then run Alphamax. If you look at logs and reviews of Alphamax, you'll notice people site an increase in the things you are looking for. You could also stack Anabeta Elite or X-Gels/X-Factor with Alphamax. That has been a very popular stack lately. If you have any questions about Alphamax, just let me know.

italianstar

Awards
Thank you for your advice. I bought the alphamax cause of all the rave reviews it's getting. I will take it after a break from epro. Still skeptic about creatine/kre alkalyn worried about water weight.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, you will not gain much weight, if any, from creatine. I have never used kre alkalyn, but maybe someone else can chime in. I use creapure creatine monohydrate and never have been bloated or looked watery. Creatine is proven. People who usually claim to put on pounds after starting creatine usually start eating more and that is why they are bloated or where their weight gain comes from.

italianstar

Awards
Well said. It's all about what happens in the kitchen. Fat makes you look fat not creatine. Ok I'll stick to jack3d add some creatine and alphamax twice a day once I'm done epro. How should I take the alphamax for morning dose cause I train in the morning usually and take pwo supp on empty stomach before training?