MrSupps 4-Andro stack question. Looking for advice

dereksmagic

Awards
I picked this stack up and started it today. I planned on following the suggested cycle from their site, but I started thinking….. is that order of taking things really right? Shouldn’t I wait to take the pct at the end, not during weeks 3-6, plus doesn’t it defeat the purpose if I continue taking the Andro 2 weeks after the Testurrection?

Here’s the link to their page:

I’ll post the “suggested cycle” but I’m thinking. Should I really be taking the Testurrection (PCT) during the suggested weeks or wait for the end?

Should I restructure the cycle? I just started today so I have 2 weeks to decide that before I start adding in the other things.

What are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d pause the whole shebang right now and do a little more research.

You need 2 bottles of the transdermal 4, to run at least 8 weeks…and ideally, that’s just a base to run something else with it, be it 1 andro, or a sarm or (designer, but I don’t think you’re there yet)

A serm would be what you start, the day after your cycle ends.

Good luck

P.S…I’ve used that IML transdermal 4 andro, and it’s a good product, but the pump, stops pumping the gel, even when there’s at least a 3rd left of product. I cut my finger pretty good, twisting the top off, as it had a jagged metal ridge…

dereksmagic

Awards
I have a bottle of 1-Andro also that I’m running with it. Forgot to mention that.

im really only concerned with the order in which to take the esreozone and Testurrection. If I should switch up the layout or keep it as is. At least for this go-round. If I don’t get MAX benefits oh well. It’s just what I got…and this is the time I have to really dedicate putting the max amount of effort into my gym routine. So the next 8 weeks is happening either way. I really just picked this up to squeeze whatever extra benefits out of it that I can during this little 8 week stint. After this I’ll put more research into building a legit stack with sarms and all that jazz. I’m just keeping it simple with this for now. So if you have any thoughts about switching up the order of what I have… please share.

thanks for the tip about it not pumping after a certain amount. I’ll be cautious not to slice myself up when I need to crack it open.

dereksmagic

Awards
Oh about running the serm afterwards. I’ll definitely consider that. I sort of misread what you said and shot off my reply. I have 8 weeks to figure out what to get. If you can post a link to point me in the right direction, that would be awesome.

Last edited: