Supernova Quality Issue

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
I waited so long for Brite as a topical that Supernova the only supplement I've experimented with in over a year.

I have been totally underwhelmed.

As it turns out, it's not working because, despite shaking the bottle like a madman twice a day, I've only applied the oil, which has left me with a bottle 90% full of fat burning ingredient clay.

I doubt I can save this bottle with something as simple as adding alcohol, but for the sake of having exhausted my options, I have to ask if there's anything I can do to fix the supplement. Any ideas?

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
I doubt water will be the answer... My assumption is that the product is dead since I used up all the transdermal agent already. Maybe evomuse can sell me a tiny bottle of that?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kris

Shoot me your order number. There was a problem with the carbomer (thickener). I can shoot you a replacement bottle.

The issue has been solved.

habajaba

habajaba

Awards
  • Established
Kris

Shoot me your order number. There was a problem with the carbomer (thickener). I can shoot you a replacement bottle.

The issue has been solved.
dsade that's awesome news! My carbomer issue has been pretty mild but I look forward to my next bottle not having brown "boogers" falling on the floor as I rub the stuff in. Worth it, but still annoying :).

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had this exact same issue. I split my 2 bottles up into seperate small tubs and mixed them as best as i could together until...... My partner thought it would be ok to just empty the tubs out thinking thier needing cleaned.. Trying to say it was mouldy! £140 washed down the sink :cussing:

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had this exact same issue. I split my 2 bottles up into seperate small tubs and mixed them as best as i could together until...... My partner thought it would be ok to just empty the tubs out thinking thier needing cleaned.. Trying to say it was mouldy! £140 washed down the sink :cussing:
Did you order straight from me, or Predator?

Always hit me up via PM and we can work something out. I dont ever want any of my customers dissatisfied.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you order straight from me, or Predator?

Always hit me up via PM and we can work something out. I dont ever want any of my customers dissatisfied.
I just shot you a pm about this brotha

DBoss

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys long time member first post just was wondering what can i add to fix this issue ? I do have access to alot of stuff since i am the lab manager for a compounding pharmacy.

KrisL

KrisL

Awards
  • Established
Matt is as good as his word and more. As if evomuse wasn't already my favorite company for Güthealth alone. I'm pleased beyond words to see someone take such pride in their work and take such good care of their customers. Thanks man!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt is as good as his word and more. As if evomuse wasn't already my favorite company for Güthealth alone. I'm pleased beyond words to see someone take such pride in their work and take such good care of their customers. Thanks man!

I too had my issue remedied. Very grateful dsade