superdrol vs anadrol in sides/toxicity

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
How would S-dol compare to A bombs in terms of sides and toxicity?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
its actually pretty similar....both are very toxic...both have really bad sides....but both will blow you up....

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its actually pretty similar....both are very toxic...both have really bad sides....but both will blow you up....
The sides are very different Anadrol will bloat you full of water where Superdrol tends to dry you out..Anadrol will make your hair fall out quick Superdrol generally won't..I felt much much more lethargic on Superdrol than Anadrol..SIMILARITIES....They both will destroy your LIVER

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
The sides are very different Anadrol will bloat you full of water where Superdrol tends to dry you out..Anadrol will make your hair fall out quick Superdrol generally won't..I felt much much more lethargic on Superdrol than Anadrol..SIMILARITIES....They both will destroy your LIVER
i was very lethargic on a-bombs....worse on super though....and as far as the bloating it really depends on the person.....many, many people have held water on super...as well as those who have gotten dry gains....

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
super dries me up. and gives me alot of lean gains. makes me feel like crap.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
mg per mg super is probably more toxic. im pretty sure the therapeutic dose in some studies for anadrol was 300mg. take 300 mg of super and god knows what will happen.

Link24

Awards
  • Established
I found superdrol wasnt as liver toxic as everyone is stating Havoc skewed my liver values more so than superdrol did. Sd is most toxic to Cholesterol in my experience, it brought my total cholesterol to 250+ my HDL was less than 30. Took a few months to normalize my lipids, support supps were in tact as well healthy diet.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
i also did not shed at all on super.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I felt great on SD, no bp issues no hairloss no acne no lethargy. Back pumps only when i did legs or back, weren't too bad. Haven't tried drol... people usually report similar sides on it... There's no comparison at all on a mg/mg basis, Superdrol is normally dosed at 20mg an abombs at 100mg.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i was very lethargic on a-bombs....worse on super though....and as far as the bloating it really depends on the person.....many, many people have held water on super...as well as those who have gotten dry gains....
Bottom line..They are not similar at all...They are two completely different animals..

citystreets

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you guys arn't prone to hair loss then steroids wont cause noticable shedding. Maybe thats why you guys didnt shed off SD

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
thanks guys. should i start with 20 or 30 mg if i run it-ive had a high tolerance with hdrol, epi, and tren. Do you think id be ok stacking it with a nonmethyl or mild ph or steroids, like hdrol or even anavar if i can still get it?(with milk thistle and support supps of course)-or would that just be asking to **** my liver up for life? I wanted to run a test E cycle but ive decided to save that for this winter.

jswole

jswole

Banned
Awards
Do you think id be ok stacking it with a nonmethyl or mild ph or steroids, like hdrol or even anavar if i can still get it?(with milk thistle and support supps of course)-or would that just be asking to **** my liver up for life?

quakebks

Awards
take for granted ive never used abombs but i think a mild dose of h50 with abombs would be a pretty good cycle. even though the liver would take a beaten i think youd be fine.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
thanks guys. should i start with 20 or 30 mg if i run it-ive had a high tolerance with hdrol, epi, and tren. Do you think id be ok stacking it with a nonmethyl or mild ph or steroids, like hdrol or even anavar if i can still get it?(with milk thistle and support supps of course)-or would that just be asking to **** my liver up for life? I wanted to run a test E cycle but ive decided to save that for this winter.
start with 10, superdrol is potent. Let 10 go for a few days, then bump to 20 when you feel like it. Bump to 30 only if you've been cruising on 20 and the gains are slowing. I don't recommend 40, more harm than good for most people.

jay21

jay21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im a big dude SD for me works ncie at 40 but im 230lbs and everyone is diff. alot of ppl report 20mg as the sweet spot. and go to 30 only if u feel the need to.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Bottom line..They are not similar at all...They are two completely different animals..
have you ran them both.....i have....the op asked what the similarities were as far as sides go....i got very similar sides from these two compounds and had very similar gains as well....thats the bottom line!

AML

Awards
dosage?

have you ran them both.....i have....the op asked what the similarities were as far as sides go....i got very similar sides from these two compounds and had very similar gains as well....thats the bottom line!
What dose of superdrol was comparable to what dose of anadrol?? Any info would be appreciated.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've read some of your posts from time to time,and usually you seem pretty knowledgeable..But on this topic your wrong..I've ran both and know others who have ran both. And it's definately comparing apples to oranges the only similarity is they're both steroids... Dianabol is somewhat comparable to Anadrol but not Superdrol.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I've read some of your posts from time to time,and usually you seem pretty knowledgeable..But on this topic your wrong..I've ran both and know others who have ran both. And it's definately comparing apples to oranges the only similarity is they're both steroids... Dianabol is somewhat comparable to Anadrol but not Superdrol.
the thread is about the similarities in sides from superdrol and anadrol....i think your missing that....now moving on....no the two compounds are not similar...but i would definately say they are more alike than dbol and anadrol....please tell me why you think these two steroids(dbol and anadrol) are similar.....

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the thread is about the similarities in sides from superdrol and anadrol....i think your missing that....now moving on....no the two compounds are not similar...but i would definately say they are more alike than dbol and anadrol....please tell me why you think these two steroids(dbol and anadrol) are similar.....
50 mgs of Dbol gives me very similar results to 50 mgs anadrol almost the same ammount of bloat.And almost the same amount of size/strength.IMO

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like i said earlier Superdrol dries you out,makes you feel very lethargic and you get to keep your hair. anadrol and d-bol bloat you to hell--hair falls out --but you don't feel lethargic..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
50 mgs of Dbol gives me very similar results to 50 mgs anadrol almost the same ammount of bloat.And almost the same amount of size/strength.IMO
i thought you were going to go somewhere else with this....now your just being annoying....you THINK dbol sides are more like anadrol....whatever, this whole discussion is opinion and rhetorical....your saying because you bloat from dbol its like anadrol....well i gotta tell ya....read some logs...lots of guys bloat from super too.....look at unreal...he kickstarted a test cycle with super and lost like 10-15 lbs after he finished the super but was on test! if thats not water and glycogen(ie.. bloat) then what is it?

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
Like i said earlier Superdrol dries you out,makes you feel very lethargic and you get to keep your hair. anadrol and d-bol bloat you to hell--hair falls out --but you don't feel lethargic..
this is a quote from seth roberts "anabolic pharmacology" if you dont think super can be tough on the hairline go fight with him....im tired of arguing with you about your opinion. "Because of its strong androgenic activity superdrolcauses rapid reductions in HDL levels and produces side effects such as acne, HAIR LOSS, oily skin, high blood pressure and other...etc...."

Just because something didnt happen to you doesnt mean it wont....steroids sides are not set in stone....go look at some logs....many, many guys retain water from super....many get dry gains....but many dont....

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i thought you were going to go somewhere else with this....now your just being annoying....you THINK dbol sides are more like anadrol....whatever, this whole discussion is opinion and rhetorical....your saying because you bloat from dbol its like anadrol....well i gotta tell ya....read some logs...lots of guys bloat from super too.....look at unreal...he kickstarted a test cycle with super and lost like 10-15 lbs after he finished the super but was on test! if thats not water and glycogen(ie.. bloat) then what is it?
FIRST off I SAID D-BOL sides were somewhat comparable to Anadrol.(somewhat). Superdrol is totally different.And Superdrol feels totally different. And you've been annoying me since the beginning of this Thread.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is a quote from seth roberts "anabolic pharmacology" if you dont think super can be tough on the hairline go fight with him....im tired of arguing with you about your opinion. "Because of its strong androgenic activity superdrolcauses rapid reductions in HDL levels and produces side effects such as acne, HAIR LOSS, oily skin, high blood pressure and other...etc...."

Just because something didnt happen to you doesnt mean it wont....steroids sides are not set in stone....go look at some logs....many, many guys retain water from super....many get dry gains....but many dont....
yeah 2 out of 10 people bloat on superdrol .. But 10 out of 10 people bloat on anadrol.. 1 out of 10 people get hairloss from superdrol.. maybee 6 out of 10 get hair loss from anadrol..

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah 2 out of 10 people bloat on superdrol .. But 10 out of 10 people bloat on anadrol.. 1 out of 10 people get hairloss from superdrol.. maybee 6 out of 10 get hair loss from anadrol..
I've got to say I agree with this. superdrol leaned me out big time and Anadrol bloated me up like a fcuk..I also shed a few hairs on a-drol and lost none on super. Superdrol in general makes me feel VERY LETHARGIC.......

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
more of your opinion.....well you know what my opinion is....so i dont know where you want this to go...we obviously dont agree....

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
I've got to say I agree with this. superdrol leaned me out big time and Anadrol bloated me up like a fcuk..I also shed a few hairs on a-drol and lost none on super. Superdrol in general makes me feel VERY LETHARGIC.......
haha...how bloated does a fcuk get????? long time no see chourico....

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha...how bloated does a fcuk get????? long time no see chourico....
What's up Mooch I've been lurking around..Not to hijack this thread but even though it was alot of water.. In my younger steroid years I used to love the instant size gratification of Anadrol..I've since matured:lick:

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up Mooch I've been lurking around..Not to hijack this thread but even though it was alot of water.. In my younger steroid years I used to love the instant size gratification of Anadrol..I've since matured:lick:
I also liked the fact that it only took 1(or 2) pills a day to achieve it...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah...i liked anadrol too...im not trying to say anythings bad about it....i just noticed similar effects to superdrol...thats all....this guy is just trying to tell me what i noticed is wrong....derrr....

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah...i liked anadrol too...im not trying to say anythings bad about it....i just noticed similar effects to superdrol...thats all....this guy is just trying to tell me what i noticed is wrong....derrr....
Opinions are like A.S.S. HOLES...You know the rest

Bigchourico

Bigchourico

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do like the fact that a cop could pull me over with a bottle of superdrol on me and i won't go to jail..

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
you are the first...i changed it like 30 seconds ago...literally!

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
but what if he bloats? and loses his hair?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely a fair amount of bloat when i was on the Superdrol, well i was up 25 pounds on it. Glycogen, a TON of water weight, and surely this was also caused by my diet.

As for why it came off so quickly... the 600-900mg of test wasn't doing ****, that was part of it. Certainly lost strength as soon as I was off it so glycogen was coming down. I've run SD before where I was a little less excessive with my calories and i didnt' bloat as badly.

My overall opinion on bloating is that steroids like SD & PP will make you *susceptible* to bloating if you eat enough carbs and drink enough water, cuz you just tend to soak up more of it.

Erekose

Erekose

Awards
IME Super is harsher by far mg for mg. For me 20mg of SD felt as bad (not sick, but you just know things aren't right inside)as 300mg of A50. A50 will make you (look) bigger and will make you much stronger. No comparison for me.

That said, one is legal and one is not. I would never touch A50s while on US soil.

Also, 20mg of SD is all anyone should ever need.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IME Super is harsher by far mg for mg. For me 20mg of SD felt as bad (not sick, but you just know things aren't right inside)as 300mg of A50. A50 will make you (look) bigger and will make you much stronger. No comparison for me.

That said, one is legal and one is not. I would never touch A50s while on US soil.

Also, 20mg of SD is all anyone should ever need.
I agree 100%

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Super killed me from the start, blood pressure blew up in the first few days and lethargy hit soon as well. My buddy said anadrol gave him a bunch of energy and made him feel very good.

i think most PH's are going to be harder on the body just because the "good stuff" was all regulated back in the day.

repmks

repmks

Awards
  • Established
Super killed me from the start, blood pressure blew up in the first few days and lethargy hit soon as well. My buddy said anadrol gave him a bunch of energy and made him feel very good.

i think most PH's are going to be harder on the body just because the "good stuff" was all regulated back in the day.
i agree. its sad though most people think the opposite. especially the younger crowd.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes that's what I was saying the side effects are very different.Most would agree.