Superdrol toxicity?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I
Yeah that is true. I'm just very anal about frequency of testosterone it makes difference in terms of estrogen, hair loss, acne, oily skin and temperament for me.

I'll start out 300-350 test 250-300 NPP.

Well 0.8ml NPP @ 100mg/ml EOD is 280mg/week and 0.4ml test E @ 250mg/ml EOD is 350mg/week and titrate up from there if I feel I need to, would you increase the dose on both of them or just increase NPP?

I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to planning a cycle🤦. Because I've never used deca I'm slightly worried of the terrible side effects you read everywhere of people not recovering and basically killing their dick for a year due to nandrolone use. Hopefully NPP been a shorter ester won't result in that given I ensure its 100% cleared for PCT.

I ask myself is 300mg test and 300mg NPP really going to outperform a straight 600mg test which I 100% know I can recover from?
Is it worth the risk?
But on the other hand nandrolone could work like magic for me without me knowing 🤷. There are countless people that have run nandrolone decanoate and done no PCT and recovered I guess it's the roulette we play.

Sorry for the constant questions😅 Thanks again
You're asking for d!ck issues at a 1:1 ration. Most guys run their nandrolone at half their test. @Smont I know you're doing something different right now but in this situation what us your opinion

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I

You're asking for d!ck issues at a 1:1 ration. Most guys run their nandrolone at half their test. @Smont I know you're doing something different right now but in this situation what us your opinion
Ratios don't mean nothing. Normally you want test higher then deca but that can also cause problems. Most of the problems caused by nandrolone can/ should be eliminated by controlling estrogen and having some dht in the equation.

Deca seems to exaggerate e2 sides

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I

Yeah I'm not sure I agree that a 1:1 ratio is going to guarantee issues from my understanding. If I half my NPP is 150mg even going to do anything? If I run 600mg test 300mg NPP I'm assuming estro is going to be a problem with nandrolone added to the equation. I haven't run it though so I cant quote anything. 1:1 tren was terrible for me I either had to do approximately 2:1 tren/test or 3-4:1 test/tren to mitigate sides. My issue is I've read that many different protocols it's very difficult to chose even more so that what works for one doesn't work for the other.

I could go high test low NPP
500-600mg test 150-200mg NPP and hope the estrogen doesn't get out of control spiking prolactin levels all over. I despise A.I's I've felt like **** everytime I've used one even micro dosing.

I could go 200-250mg test 300-400mg NPP and hope that my estrogen levels will be low enough that prolactin doesn't become an issue but then does nandrolone itself become a issue?

I could hit middle ground and go 350mg test with 280mg NPP which is the one I'm tempted to do but if it does fail do I up the test or up the NPP😅?

I've read alot of folk run 150mg test essentially TRT with up to 600mg NPP but that's not something I'm willing to try first time round.

I think I'm going to run 350mg test 280mg NPP if have any issues within 4-5 weeks in I'll drop the NPP and bump the test to 500-600mg and finish with that sod it.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Another approach I could take is run the test at 125mg EOD resulting in 437.5mg a week which I know I can handle without an A.I and then start NPP at 200mg per week.

I'm assuming with a 1.5 day half life X5 is roughly 7.5 days for a peak dose in the blood, double check for another 6.5 days 2 weeks in total then bump it to 300mg a week and repeat the process until I'm happy with the dose or I find a ceiling dose that I need to back off from. I can't see me needing to go above 350mg NPP.

Only issue with that protocol is NPP is running full dose approx 1-2 weeks in and the test enanthate will be building in the blood stream still. Assuming I hit peak test dose between week 4-5 I'll also be upping the NPP....

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah I'm not sure I agree that a 1:1 ratio is going to guarantee issues from my understanding. If I half my NPP is 150mg even going to do anything? If I run 600mg test 300mg NPP I'm assuming estro is going to be a problem with nandrolone added to the equation. I haven't run it though so I cant quote anything. 1:1 tren was terrible for me I either had to do approximately 2:1 tren/test or 3-4:1 test/tren to mitigate sides. My issue is I've read that many different protocols it's very difficult to chose even more so that what works for one doesn't work for the other.

I could go high test low NPP
500-600mg test 150-200mg NPP and hope the estrogen doesn't get out of control spiking prolactin levels all over. I despise A.I's I've felt like **** everytime I've used one even micro dosing.

I could go 200-250mg test 300-400mg NPP and hope that my estrogen levels will be low enough that prolactin doesn't become an issue but then does nandrolone itself become a issue?

I could hit middle ground and go 350mg test with 280mg NPP which is the one I'm tempted to do but if it does fail do I up the test or up the NPP😅?

I've read alot of folk run 150mg test essentially TRT with up to 600mg NPP but that's not something I'm willing to try first time round.

I think I'm going to run 350mg test 280mg NPP if have any issues within 4-5 weeks in I'll drop the NPP and bump the test to 500-600mg and finish with that sod it.
There is absolutely nothing that will guarantee no issues. The tru understanding of what causes deca dyk is kinda unknown.

The large majority of ppl will seem to have better luck running test higher while controlling estrogen.

Some ppl can't use testosterone at all with deca.

Some need a dht to make it work. .

It's a coin toss till you figure it out for yourself.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There is absolutely nothing that will guarantee no issues. The tru understanding of what causes deca dyk is kinda unknown.

The large majority of ppl will seem to have better luck running test higher while controlling estrogen.

Some ppl can't use testosterone at all with deca.

Some need a dht to make it work. .

It's a coin toss till you figure it out for yourself.
Everybody reacts differently to 19nors. Some people get zero case of deca dick. When I ran dienedione I lost all my libido and was dead below the waist. I walked around like a zombie. It was the only time I've ever fell asleep at my desk at work, just to give you an idea of how it affected me. Recovery was long. Having said that, truly unbelievable gains from it. It's one of those compounds where you know you're going to need to buy bigger clothes before you start and everyone is going to know you're enhanced. Unfortunately, doubt I'll ever run it again. The sides were too much and I'd be quite concerned that I might not recover from a second cycle. Meanwhile I am sure some people run it without any noticeable issues at all.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Exactly as has been said everyone reacts differently so you can’t predict the best dose or ratio for yourself

we can speculate all day but it’s pretty meaningless

here’s what’s simple and works: start your nandrolone off nice and low. Say that’s 150mg. Give it some time, see how you feel. Eventually you can bump it to 225. Then the same thing. You can assess going to 300 after that.

there’s no rules that say things need to be in increments of 200 or 300mg. You can inject fractions of a mL. You can modulate your dose in 50mg increments, easily.

try a low dose, assess, respond. Nice and simple.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Exactly as has been said everyone reacts differently so you can’t predict the best dose or ratio for yourself

we can speculate all day but it’s pretty meaningless

here’s what’s simple and works: start your nandrolone off nice and low. Say that’s 150mg. Give it some time, see how you feel. Eventually you can bump it to 225. Then the same thing. You can assess going to 300 after that.

there’s no rules that say things need to be in increments of 200 or 300mg. You can inject fractions of a mL. You can modulate your dose in 50mg increments, easily.

try a low dose, assess, respond. Nice and simple.
That's pretty much my outlook now mate.

I plan on 0.3ml test E and 0.3ml mast E EOD resulting in 262.5mg test/210mg mast/NPP 60mg EOD or 210mg per week and work from there. I'm tempted to keep the test and mast at the starting dose and only increase NPP, I've noted a fair few people have had success matching test/mast at a moderate dose and letting nandrolone be the anabolic anchor, I've had success with tren like this in the past.
I'm considering solely bumping the nandrolone 20mg EOD after 3 weeks up making it 290mg per week with a very moderate test/mast and see how I fair If I feel like crap or something isn't right I'll swap to 315mg test/280mast and keep the nandrolone at 210mg. If that also has me feeling like **** I'll drop the NPP and up the test and mast for 10-12 weeks sod it.

I'm curious to see how much water I hold on nandrolone, I mean I've been on a ketovore diet for 8 weeks now and dropped my bf to around 10% but I'm holding next to zero water even with 25mg mk677 ED. I plan on staying on this diet and around this body fat until July then I'm going to lean bulk with said cycle.

I thought keto/carnivore diet would murder my body and or muscle as I'm extremely active. I work 10 hour shifts in construction 5 days a week and have done for 16 years now, last year my average step count was 24k per day everyday mean average and I train 4 times a week. In all honesty though I've just a had a crazy natty recomp. Eating 3-3.5k calories with maximum 5% carbs I've visually lost fat across the board and put 6lb on🤷.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's pretty much my outlook now mate.

I plan on 0.3ml test E and 0.3ml mast E EOD resulting in 262.5mg test/210mg mast/NPP 60mg EOD or 210mg per week and work from there. I'm tempted to keep the test and mast at the starting dose and only increase NPP, I've noted a fair few people have had success matching test/mast at a moderate dose and letting nandrolone be the anabolic anchor, I've had success with tren like this in the past.
I'm considering solely bumping the nandrolone 20mg EOD after 3 weeks up making it 290mg per week with a very moderate test/mast and see how I fair If I feel like crap or something isn't right I'll swap to 315mg test/280mast and keep the nandrolone at 210mg. If that also has me feeling like **** I'll drop the NPP and up the test and mast for 10-12 weeks sod it.

I'm curious to see how much water I hold on nandrolone, I mean I've been on a ketovore diet for 8 weeks now and dropped my bf to around 10% but I'm holding next to zero water even with 25mg mk677 ED. I plan on staying on this diet and around this body fat until July then I'm going to lean bulk with said cycle.

I thought keto/carnivore diet would murder my body and or muscle as I'm extremely active. I work 10 hour shifts in construction 5 days a week and have done for 16 years now, last year my average step count was 24k per day everyday mean average and I train 4 times a week. In all honesty though I've just a had a crazy natty recomp. Eating 3-3.5k calories with maximum 5% carbs I've visually lost fat across the board and put 6lb on🤷.
Nice job bro..👍

dacookiemonster

dacookiemonster

Awards
I mean, no one keeps any gains from steroids without years of use and constant super physiological levels of hormones to "solidify" the muscle. There's a reason no one ever hits a "one and done" cycle lol

Issue with guys blasting orals for 4 weeks and eating a billion calories and amping up training is exactly that. They aren't on long enough, they stop eating a billion calories, and their training goes back to "normal" after a cycle. Also there is the issue of guys that aren't on TRT too

If you aren't a crazy person and you add reasonable amounts of weight in a cycle for longer than a pointless 3-4 weeks you can "keep" your gains for much much longer.
I'd contend you can keep 60-70% of your gains from an oral cycle.

Lot of those guys also didn't have a clue how to run a PCT.

Personally I generally tried to run less toxic orals for 5-6 weeks and I'd run test for a couple more before hitting the PCT...

Which was generally pretty easy since I was running TD test.

If you didn't like pinning and you could find the right steroids transdermal was where it was at...

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'd contend you can keep 60-70% of your gains from an oral cycle.

Lot of those guys also didn't have a clue how to run a PCT.

Personally I generally tried to run less toxic orals for 5-6 weeks and I'd run test for a couple more before hitting the PCT...

Which was generally pretty easy since I was running TD test.

If you didn't like pinning and you could find the right steroids transdermal was where it was at...
Depends what we are calling "gains" (big difference between glycogen and muscle tissue) but 60-70% is very high.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey,
I have just started pulsing superdrolM1t 10 mg, 1 day on, 1day off, I will do it for 4 weeks people keep saying it is a terrible way to da cycle as it will take me on hormonal rollercoaster ?
Yo dude, I haven't used sdrol before but the whole hormone fluctuation thing your talking about is potentially irrelevant with sdrol depending on what your using it with alot of people's mentality is to utilise the drug around training and then give your body a small break i.e pulse on training days using sdrol as pre workout. Alot of people don't want sdrol constantly peaking in their blood eating liver enzymes and HDL like pacman.

It's not the same as fluctuating testosterone levels there's virtually zero aromatising going on with sdrol were as up and down testosterone levels in the same fashion would feel horrendous depending on the individual, I would get test/estro/DHT spikes resulting in acne, hair loss, potential gyno and aggression for someone like me.

If you're running sdrol without test then I guess that's a bit different you probably do want to dose it everyday but I think oral only cycles are pretty dead you get an illusion of gains from glycogen/nitrogen/water retention for a few weeks net around 3-5lb of tissue which you then lose 80% of it while adding a couple % of body fat back on trying to revive your natural hormones back to baseline although I imagine it would be a fun 4-6 weeks. If it's your first cycle you may net more tissue but oral only for me would be turd.

Are you taking it solo?

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hey,
I have just started pulsing superdrolM1t 10 mg, 1 day on, 1day off, I will do it for 4 weeks people keep saying it is a terrible way to da cycle as it will take me on hormonal rollercoaster ?
I mean, personally I think you can probably pulse sdrol or M1T EOD... but stacking them together? That's just nuts. I would have just ran one or the other. Maybe sdrol EOD starting at 10mgs for 6 weeks. Longer cycle and maybe more likely to keep some of the gains. But there is no circumstance whatsoever that I would recommend stacking sdrol with M1T. Just my 2 cents.