Superdrol toxicity?

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Afternoon all,

I'm thinking about running superdrol at 10mg ED at the tail end of a test cycle for 6 weeks but I haven't used it before. I'd usually use anavar but Im curious is superdrol as toxic as it is claimed to be or was/is it because people use/used too high a dose? I mean if you read on old forums there were folk running 50-60mg ED which today would be insane. I see alot of people saying 4 weeks is the maximum it should be run but is this dose dependant or plain rule of thumb?

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Toxic yes but 10mgs in my opinion is too low. At the end of a cycle I would do 3 weeks of 20mgs and 1 week of 30mgs over your plan of 6 weeks of 10

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you want to do 6 weeks you might want to consider pulsing it rather than the 10mgs ED... @UnrealMachine might have some thoughts on that.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've run 10-20mgs ed for at least 8 weeks. It def is somewhat harsh, but so long as you are using some liver protectants and drinking alot of water, you will be fine. I use LIV52 from Himalaya (the version from India not the USA) and I use injectable glutathione at 200mgs EOD on a harsh cycle and it handles it with ease)

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Only idiot teens that binge drink on the weekends are falling out from liver damage.

3 week cycles will yield **** ALL in the area of actually accruing keepable gains. 10-20mg for 6-8 weeks will be wonderful.

Take some tudca and stay properly hydrated, and no partying. You'll be a ok

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The liver can survive lots of superdrol

the problem is your lipids will get wrecked
wrecked
If You push it

that’s why I am a fan of pulsing to dilute the SD over more time. But most people hate on this method without having tried it.

in general use as little as you can get away with. You can make great gains on 10mg. I found 30mg to be excessive. I have it logged here where I got so pumped I was ROM limited in some lifts, it was insane.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

wrecked
If You push it

that’s why I am a fan of pulsing to dilute the SD over more time. But most people hate on this method without having tried it.

in general use as little as you can get away with. You can make great gains on 10mg. I found 30mg to be excessive. I have it logged here where I got so pumped I was ROM limited in some lifts, it was insane.
I haven't had a chance to try it yet but I plan on trying this starting at 12.5mg EOD. I will probably do the same thing with M1T but maybe start at 5mgs.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

wrecked
If You push it

I've tried pulsing a couple times and I couldn't tell a difference. Physical sides for me are near non existent, so only bloodwork would be able to tell me anything.

Gains were similar to what I'd expect from not pulsing.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

wrecked
If You push it

I used to enjoy pulsing but I don't use orals very much anymore. My favorites were mtren, m1a, and trest no ester.

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards
You could solve a lot of the toxicity issues running injectable superdrol

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote

wrecked
If You push it

Yo dude, well I'm fairly conservative with doses now a days, 40mg of anavar wrecked my lipids last cycle but I'm certain it was mainly due to using an A.I rather than the var alone I've tanked my lipids in the past by crushing estro on nothing but test it's kinda why I hate A.I's no matter how low a dose or frequency I use I generally crush my estro🤷. I always have more estro problems on low test Vs high test aswell 300-350mg messes me up and usually end up using an A.I but over 500mg I'm good and never need an A.I which is backwards to the general population but hey ho.

Using as little as I can gain with is the goal so maybe I'll try 10mg ED and if it has no effect I'll up it to 20mg I'm more concerned about running it for 6 weeks I don't believe in short runs of anything to be honest.

Failing superdrol I'm considering 20mg anavar/25mg anadrol ED for 6-8 weeks if anyone can chime in with experience of this?

Failing both of them I'll just use 30mg var last 8-10 weeks I just fancy something with abit more of a bang than anavar.

Last edited:
Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If they made it 100mg/ml I would consider it and 0.1-0.2 ED but I doubt they make it that high concentration and pinning 1ml ED + 500mg test e per week makes me want to cry lol but it is something for me to consider.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Only idiot teens that binge drink on the weekends are falling out from liver damage.

3 week cycles will yield **** ALL in the area of actually accruing keepable gains. 10-20mg for 6-8 weeks will be wonderful.

Take some tudca and stay properly hydrated, and no partying. You'll be a ok
Yeah I kinda figured as much bud, teenagers were buying OTC way back when smashing 30mg ED and drinking all weekend. I'm just curious as 50mg anadrol didn't move my blood work but 100mg made me feel like I was starring in the walking dead. I'm wondering if superdrol could be the same if the dose is low enough. I don't drink period anyway pal I suffer kidney stones so I avoid alcohol like the plague, maybe twice a year my birthday and Christmas that's my lot.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I've run 10-20mgs ed for at least 8 weeks. It def is somewhat harsh, but so long as you are using some liver protectants and drinking alot of water, you will be fine. I use LIV52 from Himalaya (the version from India not the USA) and I use injectable glutathione at 200mgs EOD on a harsh cycle and it handles it with ease)
Thanks for your input bud it's nice to know someone has run it past the 4 week mark.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Injectable SD is 100% just as toxic as the oral, it actually will have worse effects on systemic inflammation because of the **** they use to put it into a Injectable solution

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Injectable versions of oral steroids are still methylated liver toxic oral steroids. Your Injecting and missing the first pass on the liver but it still gets processed by the liver on the second pass.

Liver toxicity is probably the least concern with orals. You should be worried about the cholesterol and negative effects on the heart with methyls

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Injectable versions of oral steroids are still methylated liver toxic oral steroids. Your Injecting and missing the first pass on the liver but it still gets processed by the liver on the second pass.

Liver toxicity is probably the least concern with orals. You should be worried about the cholesterol and negative effects on the heart with methyls
Yeah I read that regarding injectable Dianabol and winstrol although your injecting it still effects the liver during metabolising it. Im already more worried about lipids than liver mate I know exactly what your saying. Would you say superdrol is as bad as it gets for your lipids? Is it comparable to tren?
Would cardarine offset the lipid sides in your experience?

40mg Anavar did more damage to my lipids than what 50mg anadrol did when I had bloods done but like I said in a post before when I had bloods done my estro was fairly crushed and I've had bad lipids in the past from having low estro while been on nothing but test.
I won't be using an A.I this time around any tingling I'm gonna run ralox 30mg ed and let my estro fly high. For 10+ cycles I've run 500+mg of test without A.I and had no issues but I fell for the lower your dose it's better for you ect and it was pretty **** tbh had more estro issues, mood swings and acne between 250-350mg test than I ever had when running doses up to 800mg per week.

Smont, have you ever used DHB?
I'm going off tangent to what I asked originally but the only injectable I'm willing to run now is testosterone.

Tren is too savage for me I don't want to dance with it now I'm in my 30's, although I do ponder what 10mg of tren ace ED would do and if it would negatively impact me but then again the shutdown is so strong I persuade myself to avoid it😅.

Mast makes my hair fall out and personally I think it's fairly weak sauce unless paired with tren or deca to help mitigate sides.

Deca Ive never used it before and won't use it as the metabolites live on for months making pct a bitch.

Primobolan seems great but it's hard to find pharma grade and if I could find it it would be 100mg/ml so the amount of oil I'd need to pin is pretty depressing IMO. 500mg test 400mg primo would be ideal but pinning 3ml twice a week is pretty crap I could probably get the same amount of tissue by running 600mg test pinning half the oil🤷.

Boldenone takes too long to build and leave the body when wanting to pct, I'm sure it would be great if I was on TRT.

Which leaves me with DHB?

I preached to myself that after my last cycle I wouldn't use dbol again I felt very strange mentally on it. I planned on running test/var for recomp/cut or test/anadrol to bulk/lean bulk going forward and that's it but superdrol has got my attention for this first time in 10 years. I get on quite well with var, anadrol and test and they're all well studied and designed for humans in my opinion

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Or you could skip orals and the harsh **** like dhb and use testosterone, npp, Mast prop. No 1 can answer how bad a oral steroid is going to effect you. It's different for everyone.

Test/mast/npp is going to produce more gains and less negative health impacts then 4 weeks on any oral

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Or you could skip orals and the harsh **** like dhb and use testosterone, npp, Mast prop. No 1 can answer how bad a oral steroid is going to effect you. It's different for everyone.

Test/mast/npp is going to produce more gains and less negative health impacts then 4 weeks on any oral
Not only is it easier to do this protocol, but, and I'm going to repeat this, you'll actually keep the gains

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
4 weeks on SD or ansdrol it's not uncommon to gain 20 to 30 lbs but no1 keeps it. If they did everyone around here would be 300+ lbs.
I mean, no one keeps any gains from steroids without years of use and constant super physiological levels of hormones to "solidify" the muscle. There's a reason no one ever hits a "one and done" cycle lol

Issue with guys blasting orals for 4 weeks and eating a billion calories and amping up training is exactly that. They aren't on long enough, they stop eating a billion calories, and their training goes back to "normal" after a cycle. Also there is the issue of guys that aren't on TRT too

If you aren't a crazy person and you add reasonable amounts of weight in a cycle for longer than a pointless 3-4 weeks you can "keep" your gains for much much longer.

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards
I don't agree with injectable orals being as bad as there oral counterparts period. You miss the first pass so that's 50% better by itself. Also if you want to miss the first pass with orals take it sublingual. You'll just have to put up with having that powder in your mouth for like 1l5 to 20 minutes to dissolve right do that for a month have fun. Inject is the way to go

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards
If they made it 100mg/ml I would consider it and 0.1-0.2 ED but I doubt they make it that high concentration and pinning 1ml ED + 500mg test e per week makes me want to cry lol but it is something for me to consider.
They make generally 40mg injectable sdrol. It's strong I've done it. I've got 10mg tablets on the way from a good source with 4 200mg dhb. Will be my 1st run with dhb. But it'll be awhile til I'm ready for that cycle

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I don't agree with injectable orals being as bad as there oral counterparts period. You miss the first pass so that's 50% better by itself. Also if you want to miss the first pass with orals take it sublingual. You'll just have to put up with having that powder in your mouth for like 1l5 to 20 minutes to dissolve right do that for a month have fun. Inject is the way to go
You don't understand how it works, just because you missed the first pass does not mean you get 50% less toxicity. Your also not taking the toxic solvents into consideration either. Injectable orals are no better from a health perspective

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First pass metabolism just kills some bioavailability of the drug, your liver will still process the methylated compound.

Which in a round about way is better for the liver as you will need less of the drug... So if your still using the same amount, I don't see this being better for the liver in a meaningful way.

I can find zero evidence that it would make a 50% or anywhere near that difference in the hit to the liver

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I read that regarding injectable Dianabol and winstrol although your injecting it still effects the liver during metabolising it. Im already more worried about lipids than liver mate I know exactly what your saying. Would you say superdrol is as bad as it gets for your lipids? Is it comparable to tren?

40mg Anavar did more damage to my lipids than what 50mg anadrol did when I had bloods done but like I said in a post before when I had bloods done my estro was fairly crushed and I've had bad lipids in the past from having low estro while been on nothing but test.
I won't be using an A.I this time around any tingling I'm gonna run ralox 30mg ed and let my estro fly high. For 10+ cycles I've run 500+mg of test without A.I and had no issues but I fell for the lower your dose it's better for you ect and it was pretty **** tbh had more estro issues, mood swings and acne between 250-350mg test than I ever had when running doses up to 800mg per week.

I'm going off tangent to what I asked originally but the only injectable I'm willing to run now is testosterone.

Tren is too savage for me I don't want to dance with it now I'm in my 30's, although I do ponder what 10mg of tren ace ED would do and if it would negatively impact me but then again the shutdown is so strong I persuade myself to avoid it😅.

Mast makes my hair fall out and personally I think it's fairly weak sauce unless paired with tren or deca to help mitigate sides.

Deca Ive never used it before and won't use it as the metabolites live on for months making pct a bitch.

Primobolan seems great but it's hard to find pharma grade and if I could find it it would be 100mg/ml so the amount of oil I'd need to pin is pretty depressing IMO. 500mg test 400mg primo would be ideal but pinning 3ml twice a week is pretty crap I could probably get the same amount of tissue by running 600mg test pinning half the oil🤷.

Boldenone takes too long to build and leave the body when wanting to pct, I'm sure it would be great if I was on TRT.

I preached to myself that after my last cycle I wouldn't use dbol again I felt very strange mentally on it. I planned on running test/var for recomp/cut or test/anadrol to bulk/lean bulk going forward and that's it but superdrol has got my attention for this first time in 10 years. I get on quite well with var, anadrol and test and they're all well studied and designed for humans in my opinion
Have you considered trest ace? If you can handle it at 25mg or more ed then you can see some nice gains from it solo.

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards
I mean who really can take superdrol for a month or 6 weeks as he saying anyway I guarantee he gets to 21/2 weeks in and throws the towel in. I can't take anything but anavar or dbol for that long.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You don't understand how it works, just because you missed the first pass does not mean you get 50% less toxicity. Your also not taking the toxic solvents into consideration either. Injectable orals are no better from a health perspective
Maybe he hooks his body up to a dialysis machine for a few hours after each injection man, you don't know.

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I mean who really can take superdrol for a month or 6 weeks as he saying anyway I guarantee he gets to 21/2 weeks in and throws the towel in. I can't take anything but anavar or dbol for that long.
My longest run was 10mg for 12 weeks while trying to recomp after an injury lol

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Pretty much everyone I know uses SD for 4 to 6 weeks, I feel great on it, and hungry as ****

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards
Have you considered trest ace? If you can handle it at 25mg or more ed then you can see some nice gains from it solo.
Trest ace is also like 4 times the money that's the issue for some to run it right you need deep pockets. Think the sweet spot for many is 50mgs a day. If you run it like your talking bout as a kicker or pulse it between that and say anadrol would be a bit cheaper. But to each his own would be a good plan in my opinion

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards
Pretty much everyone I know uses SD for 4 to 6 weeks, I feel great on it, and hungry as ****
K I've only run it twice and once was the injection the other was the oral and I started to get to lethargic. But good to know thanks. I've got some on the way

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
K I've only run it twice and once was the injection the other was the oral and I started to get to lethargic. But good to know thanks. I've got some on the way
That's not that uncommon. A lot of people throw in the towel on SD after 3 weeks or so. A lot of people also start SD @ 40mgs ED. There are a lot of factors that play into it. I remember people throwing in the towel on M1T after 1 week... but instead of starting at 5 or 10mgs they jumped straight to 20 or 30mgs. And then some people handle those dosages fine. Everyone is different. But your experience is definitely not uncommon in my opinion.

SSJ4GOD

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That's not that uncommon. A lot of people throw in the towel on SD after 3 weeks or so. A lot of people also start SD @ 40mgs ED. There are a lot of factors that play into it. I remember people throwing in the towel on M1T after 1 week... but instead of starting at 5 or 10mgs they jumped straight to 20 or 30mgs. And then some people handle those dosages fine. Everyone is different. But your experience is definitely not uncommon in my opinion.
M1T is my favorite 🤩

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There's lots of ppl who can't use it long and a bunch that get along with it. Either end of the spectrum isint uncommon

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hmm I either wanted to use test/superdrol or test/var with potential sprinkle of anadrol depending, but you have my attention.

I've always avoided nandrolone like the plague due to not been on TRT. I always seemed to recover fine after tren albeit harder than a test cycle but surely if one can recover from tren then NPP shouldn't differ too much but does the nandrolone metabolite hang on longer than tren?

If I were to run NPP I think I'd try get my hands on 200mg/ml and run 0.2ml ED meaning 40mg a day resulting in 280mg per week. It's my test dose that I'm puzzled with because test only 500mg+ I have no issues but with tren ive found 250mg test was pretty much my ceiling dose before shitty sleep, sweats, acne and or rage became apparent. Is it safe to assume the same with NPP? I understand bio individuality and we all react different to different compounds but I guess I'm just collating opinions.

Is masteron a make or break regarding sides like I found with tren or is it not the same with NPP or is it a gonna be a personal experiment? If I can get away with no mast I will do the less oil I have to pin the better.

I'll drop the NPP 2 weeks before last test pin which would give me 5 week clearance for the nandrolone

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hmm I either wanted to use test/superdrol or test/var with potential sprinkle of anadrol depending, but you have my attention.

I've always avoided nandrolone like the plague due to not been on TRT. I always seemed to recover fine after tren albeit harder than a test cycle but surely if one can recover from tren then NPP shouldn't differ too much but does the nandrolone metabolite hang on longer than tren?

If I were to run NPP I think I'd try get my hands on 200mg/ml and run 0.2ml ED meaning 40mg a day resulting in 280mg per week. It's my test dose that I'm puzzled with because test only 500mg+ I have no issues but with tren ive found 250mg test was pretty much my ceiling dose before shitty sleep, sweats, acne and or rage became apparent. Is it safe to assume the same with NPP? I understand bio individuality and we all react different to different compounds but I guess I'm just collating opinions.

Is masteron a make or break regarding sides like I found with tren or is it not the same with NPP or is it a gonna be a personal experiment? If I can get away with no mast I will do the less oil I have to pin the better.

I'll drop the NPP 2 weeks before last test pin which would give me 5 week clearance for the nandrolone
Mast is completely different, it's a dht derivative where tren and nandrolone are 19 nors

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

If you find 200mg/ml npp it's garbage

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Mast is completely different, it's a dht derivative where tren and nandrolone are 19 nors
I totally understand that mate I've used most injectables apart from deca and DHB. I don't really understand what your answering? From my understanding dht can stop dhn binding or has a higher affinity for binding resulting in less dhn which eliminate the sides of nandrolone to some degree. Atleast that my understanding of running a DHT with 19nor.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I totally understand that mate I've used most injectables apart from deca and DHB. I don't really understand what your answering? From my understanding dht can stop dhn binding or has a higher affinity for binding resulting in less dhn which eliminate the sides of nandrolone to some degree. Atleast that my understanding of running a DHT with 19nor.
Controlling deca sides is kinda a mystery. Some ppl swear if you run dht high enough it will counter dhn and fix the issue.

Some ppl think it's about keeping estrogen in check to keep prolactin in check

Some ppl think that e2 causes the sides and if you keep e2 low and e1 high

Some ppl think if you run deca really high the dhn is what actually fixes the problem.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you find 200mg/ml npp it's garbage
Stick with pharma 100mg/ml then? I'm wounded I can't get on SG website anymore I use to rely on them for some compounds.

Whats your experience with test/NPP ratio? With tren I'm either high test and absolute minimum tren or 250mg test and 300-400tren. I've always matched my mast and test dose and run tren higher or lower would it be safe to assume the safe protocol for NPP?

I.e 250mg test 250mg mast 300mg NPP weekly? Or 400mg test 400mg mast 150mg-200mg NPP? I'm unsure of dosing for NPP I don't know a typical minimum effective dose.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Controlling deca sides is kinda a mystery. Some ppl swear if you run dht high enough it will counter dhn and fix the issue.

Some ppl think it's about keeping estrogen in check to keep prolactin in check

Some ppl think that e2 causes the sides and if you keep e2 low and e1 high

Some ppl think if you run deca really high the dhn is what actually fixes the problem.
Yeah I've read a few different methods to be fair mate I'm kinda trying to compare my runs on tren assuming the cycle will be some what similar with it been 19nor. I'll be getting some form of prolactin control regardless. I'd sooner lower my test or more frequent pins to control estrogen as apposed to using an A.I.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stick with pharma 100mg/ml then? I'm wounded I can't get on SG website anymore I use to rely on them for some compounds.

Whats your experience with test/NPP ratio? With tren I'm either high test and absolute minimum tren or 250mg test and 300-400tren. I've always matched my mast and test dose and run tren higher or lower would it be safe to assume the safe protocol for NPP?

I.e 250mg test 250mg mast 300mg NPP weekly? Or 400mg test 400mg mast 150mg-200mg NPP? I'm unsure of dosing for NPP I don't know a typical minimum effective dose.
Pharma npp? Never came across it. Every ugl I've ever seen makes npp 100mg/ml

Any short ester in 200mg/ml is gonna be Injectable solvents. Trash

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Pharma npp? Never came across it. Every ugl I've ever seen makes npp 100mg/ml

Any short ester in 200mg/ml is gonna be Injectable solvents. Trash
Maybe not I could of sworn I come across some years ago? Either way alpha pharma do a 100mg/ml I'll grab that thier test, var and tren hex used to be excellent.

When you've used NPP in the past have you noticed any difference between ED and EOD? I'm certain phenlypropionate has a half life of 1.5 days or 36 hours so it's just missing the window when done every 48 hours but how detrimental would this be really aslong as test is injected frequently enough to avoid fluctuation?

Sometimes I wonder why I'm second guessing because I've run test P, mast P and tren A EOD and had zero issues but overthinking and over assessing is a demon I live with, thanks for your patience.

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards
I think you answered your own question when you had said you were successful running your test at 350 try that again with the npp and things change within the body from cycle to cycle. So I would start low with everything and titrate up week to week or every two weeks etc. Than you can Guage everything better you could end up with a very good cycle when everything clicks

Jrblh

Jrblh

Awards

Wow looks like you've got no options lol what bout pip fom dhb ? Lol

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Maybe not I could of sworn I come across some years ago? Either way alpha pharma do a 100mg/ml I'll grab that thier test, var and tren hex used to be excellent.

When you've used NPP in the past have you noticed any difference between ED and EOD? I'm certain phenlypropionate has a half life of 1.5 days or 36 hours so it's just missing the window when done every 48 hours but how detrimental would this be really aslong as test is injected frequently enough to avoid fluctuation?

Sometimes I wonder why I'm second guessing because I've run test P, mast P and tren A EOD and had zero issues but overthinking and over assessing is a demon I live with, thanks for your patience.
I wouldn’t worry so much. With 36 hour half life, that means you’d still have about a quarter of your dose left by 72 hours. Every two days shouldn’t be an issue.

Jj1991

Jj1991

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn’t worry so much. With 36 hour half life, that means you’d still have about a quarter of your dose left by 72 hours. Every two days shouldn’t be an issue.
Yeah that is true. I'm just very anal about frequency of testosterone it makes difference in terms of estrogen, hair loss, acne, oily skin and temperament for me.

I'll start out 300-350 test 250-300 NPP.

Well 0.8ml NPP @ 100mg/ml EOD is 280mg/week and 0.4ml test E @ 250mg/ml EOD is 350mg/week and titrate up from there if I feel I need to, would you increase the dose on both of them or just increase NPP?

I'm my own worst enemy when it comes to planning a cycle🤦. Because I've never used deca I'm slightly worried of the terrible side effects you read everywhere of people not recovering and basically killing their dick for a year due to nandrolone use. Hopefully NPP been a shorter ester won't result in that given I ensure its 100% cleared for PCT.

I ask myself is 300mg test and 300mg NPP really going to outperform a straight 600mg test which I 100% know I can recover from?
Is it worth the risk?
But on the other hand nandrolone could work like magic for me without me knowing 🤷. There are countless people that have run nandrolone decanoate and done no PCT and recovered I guess it's the roulette we play.

Sorry for the constant questions😅 Thanks again