Superdrol, LGD, MK 677, OSTA 6 Weeks

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
If we're going to address the exceptionally anabolic elephant in the room - yes, we use all manner of synthetic androgens to improve our aesthetic and athletic ability. Simple as, no? Am I near my genetic limit? Nope. Is this necessary? Nope. Will any manner of steroids mean **** all if I don't have my training and diet on point? Not a godddamn bit, no sir.

When I was in the military I saw all manner of steroid abuse. Not use - abuse. These silly ****s were coming to me with the most insane stacks and lack of any research. Gyno, ruined HPTA, and a LOT of serious ischemic issues from trying to fight through crippling pumps. Yes, these stupid ****ing morons literally caused permanent muscle and nerve damage because they didn't know what they were doing. I recall one completely bald lieutenant with HUGE ****ing arms, absolutely no lower body development, and a permanent no-run profile due to ischemic damage to both calves from a long ruckmarch.

Wonder how the **** that happened. What a useless piece of garbage. I kinda hope he dies. But its okay, he'll have a heart attack at 40 and his last thought will be wondering what the doctor meant by "probable severe atherosclerosis".

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 37 - Press Work
Weight 91kg

Cycle: Same as. Nothing's changed. I'm starting to feel the effects, though. BP, lethargy, always dehydrated, appetite is getting iffy.

Diet: Okay, my stomach has been weird as hell. For example, today at lunch, the mere notion of food made me seriously ill. Yet I chose to eat the rice and turkey I'd brought with me. However, five mintues into it, my stomach relented and I felt fine. I managed to crush the whole thing so quickly two of my girls sat in shocked silence. Unsurprisingly, I eat slightly more than they do. They cannot fathom eating as we do.

Gym: Yeah so I have literal superpowers. One of those gym girls is going to need to shove a stick of kryptonite down my pants at this rate. My shoulders get so tremendously pumped. The vascularity after the last set of high pulls looks like a three dimensional map of a river delta. There's a house of heroin addicts somewhere asking if they can borrow such gloriously prominent blood vessels. I've never experienced anything like it. It's magnificent. The DB Presses are getting good, but some of the cartilaginous damage is either still healing or permanent.

Also, perhaps because of blood pressure, perhaps because of the sheer increased workload of my complexes, perhaps because I hold my breath on heavy pushes now, whatever, near the end of my workout I got severely nauseous. I made some less than attractive gagging noises. Then I did cardio and calves because WINNERS NEVER QUIT. (except seriously if I puked i'd quit.)

Chest Flys
DB Press
High Pull
Delt Fly
Tricep Extensions - suppinated, pronated, single-arm, bilateral, etc.
Very ****ing Brief Run
Calf Work

Edit: 10 days left. I'll try running high dose clomid in the last few days of my cycle then transition into standard PCT doses. Goal is two weeks into PCT by the 27th.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 38 - Off
Weight 91kg

All bets off. Last night when I took my capsules I felt ill. This morning I took all my other supplements and felt super sick. I missed a protein shake, managed to down 250g turkey and 75g (dry pre-cooked weight) rice at lunch, and then a small peanut butter sandwich/protein shake after work. I feel gross.

Skipping the SD tomorrow.

Sorry to disappoint, gentlemen.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 38 - Off
Weight 91kg

All bets off. Last night when I took my capsules I felt ill. This morning I took all my other supplements and felt super sick. I missed a protein shake, managed to down 250g turkey and 75g (dry pre-cooked weight) rice at lunch, and then a small peanut butter sandwich/protein shake after work. I feel gross.

FFS - literally only read this for turkey and rice puking action

Jk - hope it settles down bro

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
and a LOT of serious ischemic issues from trying to fight through crippling pumps. ".

Don’t mean to hijack this thread, but didn’t know working out through muscle pumps caused by steroids can be dangerous to health and cause permanent issues? Never had them, but want to be prepared in case I do if it is a potential danger if it means one should stop the cycle. Always have read on here just take some Taurine.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Its was an extraordinary circumstance. When youre talking about hours upon hours of ruckmarching across terrain with combat loads you can definitely start causing problems. Thats the military, mind you. Most of us wont be at the gym for four, six, eight hours and well stop if in serious pain.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 39 - Skwaaaaaaaaaaats
Weight - Probably ****.

Cycle: Welp, this dude is feeling garbagey. And it absolutely coincides with whenever I take all my caps, supplements, etc. Its like getting a mild chemical burn in my stomach. Debating just popping my caps open, dumping them in water, and slamming it. Has anyone ever done this? I mean... oral administration is oral administration, no?

Diet: After a solid breakfast I popped my stuff and headed to work. My 930 protein shake was a mother****ing struggle to consume. Almost immediately I wanted to puke. It was bad enough both teachers and students were asking if I was okay. One delightful girl told me to sit down because Im so big that if I pass out nobody could catch me. Thanks, kiddo. My usual lunch is 250g turkey and 100g (dry weight) rice. Also a massive nashi because I love those damn things. I ate the majority of it but I did. not. enjoy. it. There was suffering, my dudes. However, I just rocked 1000 calorie post-workout shake. Not necessarily because its the best means of consuming nutrition but because I know my body will let me do so right now.

Gym: Squats. Just... squats. Honestly, now that my deads and squats exist on different days - which has been far more forgiving for murder pumps - I find squat day is best manifested as just squats on squats on squaaaats. Heavy front squats into high rep back squats.

Front Squats 5x5
Back Squats 2x15 (this took way, way, way longer than youd think.)
Unilateral Leg Press 2x10
Core Work

I cant ****ing stand.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One delightful girl told me to sit down because Im so big that if I pass out nobody could catch me..
Definitely feel you missed the opportunity to drop your trousers and ask for a quick blowie so you can lean forward instead of falling.......

Disclaimer, I’m assuming your students are of a legal age - I’ve inferred that you teach university age kids, I retract my suggestion if they are younger.

RusTLad

Awards
Day 38 - Off
Weight 91kg

Do you think the SD will make a comeback before the end of the cycle? Still loving this log by the way!

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Do you think the SD will make a comeback before the end of the cycle? Still loving this log by the way!
Almost undoubtedly. Now, if thats a sincerely wise decision, well, I don't know. I have a strong rule against wrecking myself and my quality of life as I once did. If the majority of my day is spent feeling sick and tired then I'm not going to continue. I'm going out Friday night and she wants a drink or two so I'm giving my liver a break for the next few days, regardless. Might just go heavy as on calories and SD for the final week.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Definitely feel you missed the opportunity to drop your trousers and ask for a quick blowie so you can lean forward instead of falling.......

Disclaimer, I’m assuming your students are of a legal age - I’ve inferred that you teach university age kids, I retract my suggestion if they are younger.
It is good you added a disclaimer.

.... teenagers, Whiskey. teenagers.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Date Friday with an appropriately aged fellow foreign girl. Will relay.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 40 - Backwork
Weight 91kg

Cycle: Sides a plenty. I have no idea what's going on. I skipped my ancillaries because taking them was making me righteously ill. Unsurprisingly, I felt rather well throughout the morning. However, I did have about half a cup of coffee at my desk and proceeded to have my BP spike so strongly that my ears were ringing and I could feel my blood pressure in my f*cking eyes. It wasn't disabling, but I very much elected not to finish my coffee. In keeping with previous days, my 930am protein shake made me ill. Curiously, I did consume about nine of those little school milks I ganked from the office fridge and they didn't give me an issue. Additionally, immediately after breakfast I had a spot of peach tea - and I cannot stress this enough - before I even finished the class I became so hypoglycemic I almost passed out. Legs shaking, rapid heartbeat, craving for pure sugar, light headed.... I haven't caught a shot like that since the test/trest days of yore. I did eat lunch and consume a healthy amount of calories after the gym to include a pre-bed turkey burger.

This is not in keeping with previous experiences. It doesn't feel like the hepatoxicity with which I am familiar. At least, not at this stage of what is a relatively minor cycle. I am slightly suspicious of my SARMs. Oh well. If I die, I die.

Diet: Yeah, not good. I prolly crushed 700 calories of protein bar when that hypo episode hit. Moreover, crushing a half a gallon of whole milk throughout the day doesn't bode well. **** it. Bulking is bulking.

Gym: Yuuuuuup, still strong as fuark. I was lamenting the amount of body fat I've accrued - not that I was lean to begin with - but numbers don't lie. All my lifts - especially my accessories, curiously enough - are up a significant amount. It's important to recall that this has been only a month or so of training. The pumps are still positively obscene. **** all if I know the system of measurements the machines here use, but 70 low rows are now 90. Pull-ups have damn nigh doubled. I'm realizing the majority of my gains have been in my back.

Low Row
Pull-ups
High Row
Single Arm Cable Row
Lat Pull Down
BB Curl
DB Curl

Nickespo89

Nickespo89

Awards
  • Established
Almost undoubtedly. Now, if thats a sincerely wise decision, well, I don't know. I have a strong rule against wrecking myself and my quality of life as I once did. If the majority of my day is spent feeling sick and tired then I'm not going to continue. I'm going out Friday night and she wants a drink or two so I'm giving my liver a break for the next few days, regardless. Might just go heavy as on calories and SD for the final week.
Dude, superdrol is and beautifully evil compound.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

LMAO......bro...

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 41 - Off Cuz Dates And Such
Weight 92kg

I ate so much today. It's soooooo satisfying. I ate a solid two pounds of rice and beef at lunch. I should have brought more. Whatever weirdness hit me, it is beginning to abate. Blood Pressure was still a bit pushy but otherwise I'm back on. Just gonna keep power dosing and finish this off. It was a fun ride but its time to finish up.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
GUESS WHOS SUPER ****ING READY FOR BACK PUMPS TO GO AWAY.

RusTLad

Awards
Day 41 - Off Cuz Dates And Such
Weight 92kg

I ate so much today. It's soooooo satisfying. I ate a solid two pounds of rice and beef at lunch. I should have brought more. Whatever weirdness hit me, it is beginning to abate. Blood Pressure was still a bit pushy but otherwise I'm back on. Just gonna keep power dosing and finish this off. It was a fun ride but its time to finish up.
This has been an intense log to follow, always a great read! Will you be logging your PCT? I'd be interested to see how your weight and body composition alter after this cycle.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
This has been an intense log to follow, always a great read! Will you be logging your PCT? I'd be interested to see how your weight and body composition alter after this cycle.
I'll follow through during the beginning elements of PCT. After two weeks we'll know where the end point is, more or less. There will be a final write-up.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 42 - Deadlifts
Weight 91kg

Cycle: Yeah I'm just going all in. Also, in accordance with some logs I've encountered, I've started dosing clomid at 25mg ed. Naturally the administration of synthetic androgens directly contradicts the clomid's action of stimulating FSH and LH through a feedback loop, but the exact degree to which the two affect one another is beyond me at present. However, I believe we can agree *any* degree of recovery is a good degree of recovery.

Diet: Man. I'm f*cking this part all up. I'm just eating turkey by the pound throughout the day.

Gym: We learned three things today.

1. My 3RM is significantly improved. Way, way more than I'd have expected in a month.
2. It'd be MUCH higher if not for the WORLD ENDING ABSOLUTELY CRIPPLING BACKPUMPS.
3. If a back pump gets bad enough, you'll stop lifting because the nerves in your back will tell your legs to go f*ck themselves.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 43 - Presswork
Weight 90kg

Cycle: Pretty standard. SD, Trest, 4-andro, etc. Just grinding.

Diet: So I've more or less floated around 90-91kg for the majority of the cycle. I've eaten less oats and more turkey to change my macros, but for the most part I'm still eating legitimate food whenever I want. I'm certainly consuming too much milk but so be it. I'd have expected to gain more weight considering the sheer amount of calories I've been consuming, both voluntarily and against my will. Final changes remain to be seen.

Gym: Press Daaaaay. The best day. The one true day. The Day Upon Which The Ego Resides. First, my injuries. There is now no question that some aspects of damage in both my wrist and my shoulder are permanent. Its simply something around which I'll be training henceforth. Something about the angular mechanics of dips makes them exceptionally painful. Mind you, I can sit there and push 35kg DBs without any issue, but dips cause an immediate line of burning pain along the lines where the bones broke. Soooooooooooooo that sucks.

Chest Flys
DB Press (strength is wildly up but had to stop short for safety's sake.)
Tricep Extension
High Pull (definitely up. my delts have really blown up.)
Delt Fly
Heavy Shrugs
Static Holds
Cardio

Note: I understand that repping 225 (pounds, mind you.) shrugs are not particularly impressive, but people in my tiny gym look at me like I'm a superhero monster and it never gets old.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 44 - Squats

They were garbage. Back pumps ****ing suck.

Wilko is having a bad day.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 44 - Squats

They were garbage. Back pumps ****ing suck.

Wilko is having a bad day.
Happens to the best of us brother

Console yourself with random bird from your building?

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 4..4?
Weight 90kg

Gyms closed.

Regarding Fit Girl... Eh, that came to a close. It was never anything special or significant, but once I mentioned I was seeing other people she just lost interest. She doesnt want to share her toy, I suppose.

No worries, gents. New day, new possibilities. The New Year vacation still awaits.

Edit: I love this country, but occasionally I want to punch it square in the dick. That is all. As you were.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Day 45 - Backwork

Cycle: Im out. Im done. Its over. Wrap this ugly bitch up and throw a bow on it. Also, mega dosing the 4-ad is actually affecting my hairline. I mean, at 6x125mg thats.... 750mg a day? Given the absorption rate of the new liposomal/cyclodextrin formats, even at a low conversion rate, that's more than enough testosterone, I suppose. The half life is super short though. Suppose its akin to a small dose of TNE.

Diet: Hey. I ATE MORE TURKEY AND RICE AND MILK AND RICE AND TURKEY AND RICE AND OATMEAL AND TURKEY. SURPRISE.

Gym: Hit surprisingly lower numbers than expected. Dunno why. I didn't have any preworkout, and caffeine does make humans literally faster/stronger for a limited time, but I doubt that was it. Pumps were still heavy and full, though. Ive really refined a few my movements during this cycle and that's done a great deal for emphasizing solid mechanical tension.

tl;dr: i was cheating now im not.

Pull Downs
Pull Downs
Pull Downs
Some ****ing garbage teenager was practically camping the cables and another moron was just... just sitting on the machine.
Low Rows
Cable Rows
High Rows
BB Curl
DB Curl
Internalized Gym Rage

Note: I'mma do a cycle write-up soon enough.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Day 45 - Backwork

Cycle: Im out. Im done. Its over. Wrap this ugly bitch up and throw a bow on it. Also, mega dosing the 4-ad is actually affecting my hairline. I mean, at 6x125mg thats.... 750mg a day? Given the absorption rate of the new liposomal/cyclodextrin formats, even at a low conversion rate, that's more than enough testosterone, I suppose. The half life is super short though. Suppose its akin to a small dose of TNE.

Diet: Hey. I ATE MORE TURKEY AND RICE AND MILK AND RICE AND TURKEY AND RICE AND OATMEAL AND TURKEY. SURPRISE.

Gym: Hit surprisingly lower numbers than expected. Dunno why. I didn't have any preworkout, and caffeine does make humans literally faster/stronger for a limited time, but I doubt that was it. Pumps were still heavy and full, though. Ive really refined a few my movements during this cycle and that's done a great deal for emphasizing solid mechanical tension.

tl;dr: i was cheating now im not.

Pull Downs
Pull Downs
Pull Downs
Some ****ing garbage teenager was practically camping the cables and another moron was just... just sitting on the machine.
Low Rows
Cable Rows
High Rows
BB Curl
DB Curl
Internalized Gym Rage

Note: I'mma do a cycle write-up soon enough.
You able to give us any numbers around the strength impact from start to finish bro? I know today was **** but generally keen to understand what sdrol can do

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
You able to give us any numbers around the strength impact from start to finish bro? I know today was **** but generally keen to understand what sdrol can do
Yeah, I'll toss some specifics out once I finish work. I come from a nation of pounds and live in a nation of kilograms so I'll run some numbers.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'll toss some specifics out once I finish work. I come from a nation of pounds and live in a nation of kilograms so I'll run some numbers.
That's like every country in the world except us and I believe som African country has its own system haha. Probably European tho? It's like when Americans say yeah I'm from merica.. Problem is America is a continent. (I come from a country with kilograms = western European)? Lol

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
That's like every country in the world except us and I believe som African country has its own system haha. Probably European tho? It's like when Americans say yeah I'm from merica.. Problem is America is a continent. (I come from a country with kilograms = western European)? Lol
American in Asia.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Thats the trick, mate. Lad.

Also im coming off breaking my arms and such so numbers are low.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
****ing back pumps **** **** **** fuuuuuuuuck

That is all.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I think that’s the superdrol thinning your hair. It can do that. It’s DHT. Otherwise, good show old bean.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
PCT Day ... 3?
Weight 91kg

I'm going to wait a few more days to let PCT level out before doing a proper write-up. I'd love to provide you gentleman with accurate numbers but the simple reality is I *broke my ****ing arms a little bit* beforehand so the numbers are terribly skewed. Let's see... the day I started I was DB pressing 15kgs, now I'm pressing 30kgs because thats the biggest one they still have at the gym. The reason is two fold. One is anabolics and the otheris my bones no longer render me crippled. One may be more relevant than the other.

It's kind of that situation. For me, it was far more oriented around getting back into respectable shape. I have assuredly accrued legitimate muscle for which I am tremendously grateful but that in itself is fairly routine considering I just did a cycle, no? I'll get some pictures tomorrow so we can do a solid side-by-side and check a few things out. Without a question though, this dude done built himself a belly. S'all good though. The most important part of a nice long cut is sincerely wanting it.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Beginning of Cycle.jpg
End of Cycle.jpg

Wilko's 45 Day Stash Cycle
SD 10mg
LGD 20mg
Osta 50mg
MK677 50mg
Trest 90mg
4Andro 625mg (last few weeks)

SD 10mg - I have no qualms about this. It's potent enough to do work without wrecking the ability to eat in two weeks. Now, with that said, I'm accustomed to running it at higher dosages and that may have made me far more bold with my diet than I should have been. There's no excuses to be made, though - cant out-train a bad diet. Next time, I'll choose a different anabolic, though. I feel something like perhaps DMZ, Msten, or even Halo might have been a smoother, happier ride. 6/10

LGD+Osta - I dont have enough information to really speak to these. I've tried Osta at that dose previously and frankly it didn't do a great deal. That's not to downplay Osta as an option, but its certainly not the most applicable in this scenario. The LGD, however, isn't too shabby. During those sparse periods where I skipped the SD - once for four days in a row - I noticed the pumps never really decreased. This cycle's pumps were OBSCENE. LGD may have had an impact, but I cannot verify to any appreciable degree. 5/10

MK677 - this ****. this **** right here. First, the hunger and water retention in the first few weeks are completely accurate. There is no doubt whatsoever of this. It does subside after a while. Now, some of the clinical information I've seen on this suggests that continued daily use results in time-dependent increases in IGF but eventual decreases in the GH spikes due to a feedback loop. How this works within your goals is up to you. I do want to mention that near the last two weeks my sleep absolutely went to ****. The first two weeks were blissful, magical, child-like slumber, but those last two had very much regular wake-ups that disturbed my sleep cycle. I feel this stuff, if handled appropriately and very much NOT IN A GODDAMN BLEND OF OTHER SARMS IN A SINGLE CAPSULE, could prove to be exceptionally beneficial. I can't find it, but there's a massive 100+ page thread somewhere about it. I definitely want to investigate this again someday. 8/10

Trest TD - Ok. The world is divided here. Everyone tells me how this is great for libido, feeling good, energy, pumps, etc. I'll admit, it's a nice addition to a cycle, but it by no means felt necessary. And it did nothing whatsoever for my libido or mood. What it did do was provide something wet enough to provide me some estrogen. For the money, though, I feel something better could have been used. As a person who's used oral, TD, and IM, only IM is worth the time and money. Personal opinion. I'd rather run high dose 4-andro pre-workout for the testosterone spike. Personal preference. 7/10

4-Andro - I love this ****, you guys. LOVE. IT. Even with low conversion rates, at the dose I took, it's a healthy amount of sudden esterless testosterone. And I positively notice it. Immediate aggression, sex drive, strength, and this world-f*ckingly alpha sense of wrecking everything in my proximity. As a guy who used to run straight test, this is the real deal. 10/10.

Diet: Ok. I messed up. I did this wrong. When I consider the 6 or so kilo that I gained, more of it ultimately proved to be bodyfat than I wanted. In the beginning my diet was spotless, but I soon became cavalier and definitely made some mistakes. I didn't eat anything particularly terrible, but there were definitely times I indulged. Also, the fact I was eating fatty-ass pork because sometimes I cant speak the language was a hurdle, certainly. Regardless, the old rule remains unchanged - you cannot out-train a bad diet.

Strength: I did this cycle to recover my breaking my goddamn arms! The **** do you expect?

Deads 315lbs to 345 <---- in pounds. working reps. very happy. .
DB Press 26kg to 30kg <--- definitely can do more but my gym is now maxed at 30kg
Front Squat 225lbsx3 <--- life PR including before I Got Sick.
Low Rows 70 to 85 <--- working sets x 10 reps
High Pull 65lbs to 95lbs <---- stoked about that

Final Recommendation: Definite strength increases, but not the body composition changes I wanted. Cycle had the right idea, but wrong execution.

By the way, my right arm is still slightly smaller than my left.

Thanks for stopping by.