Superdrol good or bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

carter33

Awards
I am wondering if Superdrol can get me the gains I want does anyone have any feedback on the product??

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
i think it may help if you tell us your hopeful gains??

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
you'll gain a lot, so long as you train, eat, sleep, PCT accordingly. i am guessing that you have some reading to do. try the search on this site. search "PCT" "eating while 'ON'" "training while 'ON'", etc.

don't take it until you learn how to use it. this IS NOT some n.o. supp. you will waste money and/or get hurt if you **** this up.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
If thats the initial question regarding a potential Superdrol run, you have got a lot of reading to do before you go near it.

carter33

Awards
I am 58 165 19 years old i am looking to gain a solid 15 pounds..i have been reading up on the pct Novedex XT and liver protection product and wondering if thats all i have to take with superdrol..i will read up more but do you have any suggestions about it?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I am 58 165 19 years old i am looking to gain a solid 15 pounds..i have been reading up on the pct Novedex XT and liver protection product and wondering if thats all i have to take with superdrol..i will read up more but do you have any suggestions about it?
AnabolicMinds requires that you must be at least 21 to engage in steroid discussion.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
stay away from it, and yeah...^ what he said ^

Status
Not open for further replies.