How bad is superdrol really?

Theguy2121

Awards
So im on a cycle, 600mg test e/wk 200mg mast p/wk. Considering throwing in some sdrol around week 8-12. I've heard sides are awful so I'm thinking 5mg for the first week then 10 second and 20 third and fourth week's.

However, I wanna know from people's experience. How bad are the sides really? Should I just do anavar or anadrol instead? It sounds like such a crazy compound but I also don't wanna feel like a dying animal for 4 weeks. Planning to use tudca too to stave off some of the sides. Thanks!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well superdrol is just methylated masteron so if you're already on mast I don't know how much you'll get out of it. @Smont @Hyde @gphagan1 any thoughts?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Well superdrol is just methylated masteron so if you're already on mast I don't know how much you'll get out of it. @Smont @Hyde @gphagan1 any thoughts?
It has nothing in common with masteron, like not even slightly outside the fact it's methylated mast. Masteron is one of the less potent muscle building steroids and it's more of a hardener if you will, well superdraw is pretty much the strongest Oral steroid in existence

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same thing vice versa if you have a strong oral steroid and then you making a methylated version of it it completely changes everything. Pheraplex what's a good example of this, it was great as an oral on par with superdraw and Abombs, then they made the unmethylated injectable version of it and it was pretty weak

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry for all the typos, I used talk to text feature quite often and it changes certain words around

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
like smont said personal dependent .. if you get zero sides and all the gains .. consider your self an elite natty.

i cant handle even 10mg .. if i find 5mg i would try it but ive said it a long time before i just felt horrible and depressed on it and limp d1ck in 3-5 days .. yeah its fun to gain 10lbs in a week but comes with a price

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Only way to find out is to give it a try. As said before it’s user dependent. You might be able to tolerate for 4 weeks or you may tap out in a week. I personally like it at 10mg, once I hit 20mg I can’t eat. If I can’t eat than it’s not worth it. I feel like any oral comes with this same gamble and are all user dependent.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yep, Superdrol is definitely person dependent. I used to not get hardly any sides, and loved it. Now that I’m older, the sides kick in by the second week…..loss of appetite, nausea and mainly digestive issues. No negative or positive impact on libido. I used to take 20mg no problem, now can’t handle 10mg. Personally you really don’t know unless you try it, but I would choose Anavar all day long. The temporary reward of Superdrol’s superior muscle building to most AAS isn’t worth it unless your finishing maybe a contest prep or maybe competing in powerlifting, and Anavar works for that too without near the risk.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Makes sense scince you're adding/moving atoms around
Yes, moving atoms around ...

In any case, it's not just the fact that it has an extra methyl group, it's also the route of administration. In that sense, it's a pro-drug. Ever used an oral transdermally or injectably? It's a completely different story. The metabolites are key in the effects of orals.

Superdrol has double methyl groups and that makes it super hard for the liver to process. If you have any sort of liver issues, like gylbert's syndrome maybe (like I do), it's really super idiotic to use it.

Also, orals, especially the more toxic ones like SD, will have greater impact on the gut, gut microbiota, etc. So just refrain from using them, it makes little to no sense, if you understand all of it's drawbacks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So im on a cycle, 600mg test e/wk 200mg mast p/wk. Considering throwing in some sdrol around week 8-12. I've heard sides are awful so I'm thinking 5mg for the first week then 10 second and 20 third and fourth week's.

However, I wanna know from people's experience. How bad are the sides really? Should I just do anavar or anadrol instead? It sounds like such a crazy compound but I also don't wanna feel like a dying animal for 4 weeks. Planning to use tudca too to stave off some of the sides. Thanks!
To echo above sentiments, it’s an experiment. The older you are and more cycles you’ve done, the greater the chance you will not tolerate it well.

SD is particularly harsh. The odds are not in your favor. If you do handle it well, there’s not much out there that will slap harder though.

If you change the structure you change the effects, significantly.

Generally, AAS that have been modified with methylation to their structure become significantly wetter & more potent per mg (compare Dianabol to Boldenone, Superdrol to Masteron, M1T to DHB, Pheraplex to Desoxytest, Mtren to Tren, etc). Truly different drugs in effect.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Man if I was you I would bump up the Mast to 400mg, and add Anavar the last 4 weeks.

Test 600mg
Mast 400mg to 600mg
Anavar 50 a day last 4 weeks…..
That’s a cycle that you should feel good on and get nice lean gains.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Man if I was you I would bump up the Mast to 400mg, and add Anavar the last 4 weeks.

Test 600mg
Mast 400mg to 600mg
Anavar 50 a day last 4 weeks…..
That’s a cycle that you should feel good on and get nice lean gains.
This👆

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10mg sd for 6 weeks is the sh1t.

Reactions: Nac

Theguy2121

Awards
Would it be worth it to trade out the superdrol for anadrol? I have tamoxifen on hand in case I get gyno from anadrol

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Would it be worth it to trade out the superdrol for anadrol? I have tamoxifen on hand in case I get gyno from anadrol
I don't think anadrol converts to methylestradiol so don't think you'll need the Nolva for that

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anadrol is a bit of a notorious anomaly in that though it is chemically a dht derivative, behaviourally it can very much act like a wet 19nor. Ive personally never experienced nipple sides with it like I tend to with deca/npp/trest but itd be wise and proactive to have SERMs on hand when running it.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anadrol is a bit of a notorious anomaly in that though it is chemically a dht derivative, behaviourally it can very much act like a wet 19nor. Ive personally never experienced nipple sides with it like I tend to with deca/npp/trest but itd be wise and proactive to have SERMs on hand when running it.
Now this is totally agree with I always have a serm on hand

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It has nothing in common with masteron, like not even slightly outside the fact it's methylated mast. Masteron is one of the less potent muscle building steroids and it's more of a hardener if you will, well superdraw is pretty much the strongest Oral steroid in existence
Stronger than M1T? lol back in the day that stuff was like poison

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Depending on what you mean. Strong and toxicity are not the same thing.

Strong=size and strength, SD is better then M1T.

Toxicity, idk. I doubt there has been a study comparing the 2 so again, it's gonna be person depending.

Liver toxicity is greatly exaggerated with steroids, but it's real, the liver heals itself tho 99% of the time. The real danger is the impact on lipids and your heart

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Depending on what you mean. Strong and toxicity are not the same thing.

Strong=size and strength, SD is better then M1T.

Toxicity, idk. I doubt there has been a study comparing the 2 so again, it's gonna be person depending.

Liver toxicity is greatly exaggerated with steroids, but it's real, the liver heals itself tho 99% of the time. The real danger is the impact on lipids and your heart
And the gut.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
They were talking about anadrol gyno on drugs n stuff podcast, they mentioned something about it binding to the ER directly but being only 20% as strong and hypothesised the body may be fooled in to thinking it needs to make more oestrogen as a result

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dbol destroys my gut faster than probably any other oral. 25mg once will practically shut my digestion down the following day.
Sooo weird, I know all about the gut problems ppl get from orals but I have never experienced it. Anadrol or SD I'm hungry as a horse and gut feels fine. I feel like I remember winny making me not hungry but can't remember. Il find out again in 2 weeks

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sooo weird, I know all about the gut problems ppl get from orals but I have never experienced it. Anadrol or SD I'm hungry as a horse and gut feels fine. I feel like I remember winny making me not hungry but can't remember. Il find out again in 2 weeks
I have been on 40-50mg Anavar for nearly 5 weeks now I think with no appreciable issues.

10 days out now and will add Anadrol nightly at 50mg immediately before bed. We’ll see how appetite holds up - it’s not exactly strong now. It immediately wipes my appetite when used preWO, and training is basically done, so I won’t use it in the day until the comp. It keeps my sympathetic nervous system fired up way too hard to eat.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have been on 40-50mg Anavar for nearly 5 weeks now I think with no appreciable issues.

10 days out now and will add Anadrol nightly at 50mg immediately before bed. We’ll see how appetite holds up - it’s not exactly strong now. It immediately wipes my appetite when used preWO, and training is basically done, so I won’t use it in the day until the comp. It keeps my sympathetic nervous system fired up way too hard to eat.
.... Is appetite the reason you'll take Anadrol at night?
If it jacked my nervous system, there's no way I could sleep on it (with PM dosing).
LOL

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
.... Is appetite the reason you'll take Anadrol at night?
If it jacked my nervous system, there's no way I could sleep on it (with PM dosing).
LOL
Spot on. I’m going to pop that little pink tab immediately before I close my eyes. That’s how I take my Var now on days I don’t lift, to help limit acid reflux compared to spreading it out. Days I am training, I eat less overall due to lack of appetite after training.

It may not be optimal application in the traditional sense, but it is in the context of something vs nothing. If you get the drugs in, they’re going to definitely make a difference. And I also need to get a lot of calories in right now to keep my weight up.

Sleep isn’t a big problem for me.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
M1t is much more potent than sd, but this also applies to side effects from the compound.
so it depends on how tough you are.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dbol destroys my gut faster than probably any other oral. 25mg once will practically shut my digestion down the following day.
Oh, appetite ... That is actually due to liver toxicity.

SD destroyed my gut in a different way. I think it messed up my gut microbiota. It's no secret that steroids (in general) do that. I mean, everything you eat, has an effect on the bugs down there. But with SD it was the most pronounced. I went from having a one big solid chit in a day, to having to go like 5 times, or more, in one day. I'm like a goat now. It's been going on now for more then 3 years. So I guess, SD gave me IBS. I also wake up bloated like I've already eaten two solid lunches. I ain't ever touching orals again.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
M1t is much more potent than sd, but this also applies to side effects from the compound.
so it depends on how tough you are.
Person dependant, m1t did nothing for me in terms of putting on size, same for m1a. Zero gains in size and minor strength.

On SD I gain about a pound per DAY, mostly fuel storage, and set strength records across the board... SD wins for me by a long shot. 100-1

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
How bad are these things really.... How long is a piece of string?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh, appetite ... That is actually due to liver toxicity.

SD destroyed my gut in a different way. I think it messed up my gut microbiota. It's no secret that steroids (in general) do that. I mean, everything you eat, has an effect on the bugs down there. But with SD it was the most pronounced. I went from having a one big solid chit in a day, to having to go like 5 times, or more, in one day. I'm like a goat now. It's been going on now for more then 3 years. So I guess, SD gave me IBS. I also wake up bloated like I've already eaten two solid lunches. I ain't ever touching orals again.
It’s not really an appetite issue actually, but truly a gut distress one like you’re mentioning. Intense bloating, acid reflux, true indigestion - like my gut becomes inflamed and motility slows to a crawl. So appetite does diminish, but it’s because I become nearly constantly full and bloated.

The really interesting part is how fast it comes on with Dbol. Because I can’t really tolerate staying on it (can’t eat, can’t get stronger), it tends to heal pretty quickly, but it’s basically something I can only take for one day at a time here or there.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s not really an appetite issue actually, but truly a gut distress one like you’re mentioning. Intense bloating, acid reflux, true indigestion - like my gut becomes inflamed and motility slows to a crawl. So appetite does diminish, but it’s because I become nearly constantly full and bloated.

The really interesting part is how fast it comes on with Dbol. Because I can’t really tolerate staying on it (can’t eat, can’t get stronger), it tends to heal pretty quickly, but it’s basically something I can only take for one day at a time here or there.
You know, one day, you gonna get ibs, like me. And this is such a pita to resolve as modern medicine basically just sends you home, with an ibs diagnosis. It doesn't really sound like it's worth it, putting this toxic drugs in you ...

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You know, one day, you gonna get ibs, like me. And this is such a pita to resolve as modern medicine basically just sends you home, with an ibs diagnosis. It doesn't really sound like it's worth it, putting this toxic drugs in you ...
Yup. Never met a person in my life that said the gastro enterologist solved their problem.

SD did the same thing to my gut. I don't think it went to the extreme ibs u are describing, but it did make me lactose intolerant and sensitive to gluten. Still take daily probiotic and lactase enzyme daily and it's gotten better over the past 15 years, slowly but it gets better

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup. Never met a person in my life that said the gastro enterologist solved their problem.

SD did the same thing to my gut. I don't think it went to the extreme ibs u are describing, but it did make me lactose intolerant and sensitive to gluten. Still take daily probiotic and lactase enzyme daily and it's gotten better over the past 15 years, slowly but it gets better
Yep I truly believe a gastric ulcer I got a couple of years ago was possibly from SD and other Designers.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Yeah, they are the worst. Especially in our country.

Me personally, I have a thing called gilberts syndrome, which means I have problems with glucoronidation. And as all aas are subject to this process, I think this is the reason why I was especially hurt by orals.

It's just funny how doc's brush Gilbert's of like it means nothing ...

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've ran anavar with test and SD with test.
Nothing is as good as sd imo. 10 mg for 6 weeks

But on var, I had zero anxiety, rage whatever you call it..feel great all the way.

I have popped 10mg of sd and have had to stop because I was such a dick to my family etc. Sd can be fucking evil.

If I had var I would choose it for those reasons. Plus sd destroys good cholesterol number. I have a bunch of sd sitting around but my cholesterol was at 39 last blood draw. Like they said, now that I'm old it may just not be worth it. Sd makes my traps pop so hard everyone I know knows what I'm up to