Superdrol and Lgd log.

Newth

Awards
Been a great reality thread, very entertaining and really cool your logging pct also.
Also 03/19/75, best day in the world ;)

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been a great reality thread, very entertaining and really cool your logging pct also.
Also 03/19/75, best day in the world ;)
Thanks I appreciate the comment. Only really logging weekly now cos not much changes happening. I've enjoyed posting on here and love the community.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pic of the current sups I'm using. (just experimenting because they seem to have reduced the file size allowed for pics)
1526889047096.jpg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey again folks. Clomid still blurring my vision. Trying to get rid of some of the fluff that's appearing over my abs so removed peanut butter from shakes and reduced oatmeal so maybe a drop of 300 cals per day and this morning I am down to 187lbs. Don't really want to drop lower than that so will tweak diet a bit... Then maybe post it. I keep saying that then can't be arsed. Still no sign of vector so tomorrow I need to find out if strong supps will actually refund my order. I have a feeling that they will send another tub but we'll see.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Entering week 4 of pct. Decided to lower clomid to 12.5 as I'm feeling okay in most respects. I've been suffering from lower back ache recently and thought it was down to performing bent over rows recently but I've been reading up on how bulbine can harm kidneys and liver. Since anabolic triad is basically 1 gm of bulbine per serving I'm considering stopping it short to see if the lower back ache goes away.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay guys. I've officially stopped my pct a little early so that's me off. My lower back pain along with other symptoms has got me concerned about my prostate so I've made an appointment with the doctor to get checked out. I don't really want to get into all the details here but I am quite concerned and it has thrown me a massive curve ball. Slightly off my food so bodyweight is currently down to 185lbs.

I may keep the thread going but depending on what the news is I don't know if I will...

... Still no sign of that bloody vector.

Sent from my F3211 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys. I've officially stopped my pct a little early so that's me off. My lower back pain along with other symptoms has got me concerned about my prostate so I've made an appointment with the doctor to get checked out. I don't really want to get into all the details here but I am quite concerned and it has thrown me a massive curve ball. Slightly off my food so bodyweight is currently down to 185lbs.

I may keep the thread going but depending on what the news is I don't know if I will...

... Still no sign of that bloody vector.

Sent from my F3211 using AnabolicMinds mobile app
Hopefully its nothing serious... Keep us updated on that. Would hate for it to be something thats gonna take you out of the game. (Lifting game I mean)

Sent from my LG-LS998 using AnabolicMinds mobile app

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I have the doctor first thing in the morning. Wish me luck.

Also strong supplements are doing my nut in. Still no Vector, ordered on 24th April. Contacted them twice through live chat and was told I had to wait 30 business days which takes us to today. Contacted them again and was told that the upper management will look into it. Then they ended the chat. Don't know if I have to wait for an email or contact them back or what.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Got blood taken today. Doing tests on white blood cells v red, electrolyte I. E. Kidney function and prostate anomalies. Will find out results on Thursday. Should have asked if they could have thrown in test and estro levels.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Got blood taken today. Doing tests on white blood cells v red, electrolyte I. E. Kidney function and prostate anomalies. Will find out results on Thursday. Should have asked if they could have thrown in test and estro levels.
Good luck for Thursday bro, hoping it’s nothing serious for ya

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best wishes from me too!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I got some good news today. All of my blood tests came back normal. I'm making another appointment with the doctor to see if there are any other tests that need to be done as something strange is going on but hopefully this rules out anything too serious. My main concern would obviously be prostate cancer so will discuss this when I see him but hopefully the test results mean the chances re slim to none.

Still working out btw, weigh 187 at the moment.

Oh and strong sups are sending me another vector so things are looking up there too.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So follow up appointment was great. Prostate psa level came back at 0.3. Apparently anything over 4 means you need further checks for cancer. Kidneys functioning perfectly and healthy red vs white blood cell count.

Need to give it a few weeks and see if symptoms persist. Feeling a bit like the boy who cried wolf now but just to give you all the gritty details. I basically always feel like a have some pressure in my ass. Always feel like I need a crap even if I've just taken one. Have a dull ache at the base of my spine when sitting for any length of time and (and this was the alarming one) blood in my semen. Too much info I know but I didn't want you all to think I am just some over reacting *****. If you jerk off and it comes out black something tells you that something is up. Anyway that's my saga but I am obviously happy about what the doc had to say.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So follow up appointment was great. Prostate psa level came back at 0.3. Apparently anything over 4 means you need further checks for cancer. Kidneys functioning perfectly and healthy red vs white blood cell count.

Need to give it a few weeks and see if symptoms persist. Feeling a bit like the boy who cried wolf now but just to give you all the gritty details. I basically always feel like a have some pressure in my ass. Always feel like I need a crap even if I've just taken one. Have a dull ache at the base of my spine when sitting for any length of time and (and this was the alarming one) blood in my semen. Too much info I know but I didn't want you all to think I am just some over reacting *****. If you jerk off and it comes out black something tells you that something is up. Anyway that's my saga but I am obviously happy about what the doc had to say.
You should have a read of the ‘kissing’ thread on general chat - some ideas there which would clear out the back passage bro (the thread took on a life of its own lol).

Glad to hear it’s not serious though mate

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You should have a read of the ‘kissing’ thread on general chat - some ideas there which would clear out the back passage bro (the thread took on a life of its own lol).

Glad to hear it’s not serious though mate
Yeah, but after I told a story, all but Whisky left the threat, leaving me with the feeling to be the only pervert on AM (besides Whisky, LOL).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m here too buddy. I’m just also a “creeper” watching everything from a distance, as well as a pervert...

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my vector turned up today... Dispatched from Northampton in England two days ago. I guess they are maybe a small independant Company that use strong sups. The invoice still says strong sups though.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The kicker is that I got a call from the hospital about my hernia. I could be getting my op in a few weeks. Will probably start the vector tomorrow as it will be finished before I go in but I've been told to avoid anabolics 2 weeks up to the op so it had better not be spiked. Then I'll be out of action for up to 4 weeks. Then obviously easing back in. Man this "being middle aged" thing is really starting to get on my tits.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I took 3 vector pills this morning. Stood back... Waited... Nothing happened. I'm starting to think it's overrated.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seriously though. Thinking of starting a new thread to log it. Or should I just carry on my life blog here?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Operation is 14th of July... Then I'm not allowed to lift for 6 weeks. Bummer.

Noticed a hypoglycaemic response to vector this morning. Took 3 caps with my morning fat burner on an empty stomach and felt it walking to work. It's no problem since I'm used to quite high doses of yohimbine which feels quite similar. I will be gauging changes in strength or endurance whilst trying to maintain at around 187lbs. Won't be able to check long term effects as I will probably not supplement whilst I'm recovering from my op but I definitely feel something from it and I'm only on my second day.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve had 3 inguinal. You won’t want to train the first two weeks. Guaranteed. By week 3, I’m always doing light weight in the gym and breathing very shallow, not tensing my abdominal wall. It’s not the worst setback. 6 weeks always translates to 4 to me. Like spoiled milk doesn’t really go bad the day they stamp on the jug.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve had 3 inguinal. You won’t want to train the first two weeks. Guaranteed. By week 3, I’m always doing light weight in the gym and breathing very shallow, not tensing my abdominal wall. It’s not the worst setback. 6 weeks always translates to 4 to me. Like spoiled milk doesn’t really go bad the day they stamp on the jug.
Good to know thanks.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay so calories still at around 3000 but weight has started dropping. Could be coincidence but I recon vector definitely aids nutrient partitioning. You can feel similar effects to a gda. Interestingly when I started on the superdrol I kept calories constant initially but started losing weight. Anabolic properties? Watch this space.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
184lbs this morning. I have made some changes to my diet in that I've lowered the protein powder in my shakes but increased carbs and fats in the form of flapjacks and the like. If anything I would have thought this would move my composition away from lean but if what other people have said about vector is true it makes great use of carbs so could explain the weight loss. The decision was purely based on the amount of protein powder I was going through. Some days I was having 6 scoops per day (2 per shake and 2 post workout) a tub would last me a week if I was lucky. Still eating chicken and fruit for lunch, sometimes with added flapjack or rice depending on if its a workout day and dinner is still eggs, ham cheese on toast as I was before. Post workout is still Greek yogurt with protein. Powder peanut butter and sultanas. So haven't drastically changed much. Using a **** tonne of supplements. I'm off the yohmbine but am using outbreak nutritions test booster, sleep, fatloss and stim free pre. Still using prosupps mr hyde plus protein and I also tried gasparis fancy protein, cinnamon flavour amazing neopolitan not so much, highly overrated. Also use redcon ones gda.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh and sipping on pro supps hydro bcaa or primeval eca max throughout the day... Yes I love supplements.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
"real" food consists of 2 bananas and 2 apples per day. 3 chicken thighs skin on, 4 flapjacks, peanut butter, almond milk, 2 slices of toast, 3 fried eggs, ham (sometimes bacon) mushrooms, cheese, ketchup, salt, Greek yogurt.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a workout update. I am still working out just now. Slight change to strategy I don't use the weight belt at the moment. Conversation with the doctor advised against it as he thought it could be agrivating my hernia as it digs in and possibly even causing the blood I was getting. So yesterday was back and chest.

Bodyweight pull ups shoulder width overhand grip slow tempo, dead hang and pause every rep.

Warm up x 3 then 10/8/8/5

One arm dumbell rows 15/15/15

Bent over 45 degree underhand grip barbell rows to waist 12/12/12

Bodyweight dips again slow tempo 12/12/12/12

Dumbell flies 15/15/15 drop set to failure.

Felt good but difficult to gauge strength. Decent doms in my back today though.

Preworkout was 1 scoop mr hyde and 1 scoop syrum.

Loving how I feel on vector. Really feel like the body wants more calories. I feel similar to how I would feel on 2000 cals when cutting only I'm on 3000-3500. Looking more lean in the mornings.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha also see power has vector for £48
You rate it thus far?

I’m planning on running it as a natty stack after my clen/eca run and before my aas cycle (got holidays etc).....really interested in it’s nutrient partitioning

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You rate it thus far?

I’m planning on running it as a natty stack after my clen/eca run and before my aas cycle (got holidays etc).....really interested in it’s nutrient partitioning
Honestly it's difficult to say. It's not even been a week yet but I can feel things such as carb craving shakes on my fasted walk to work. I take the vector along with 2 gda pills and saw palmetto along with my current fat burner (currently outbreak nutrition reclaim, I use these instead of a morning coffee) then once at work I down my protein shake (banana, almond milk, protein powder, creatine, oatmeal and sometimes peanut butter) an apple and a flapjack, about a 1000cals. I take the second dose half an hour before my evening meal which would also be my preworkout meal. The gda would cause these effects too obviously but I was taking all the other supplements weeks before I introduced vector and I notice a difference for sure. Weather or not that translates to muscle gain or strength etc. Remains to be seen. I don't really train for strength. I recon it seems to boost metabolism at the very least as I seem to be losing weight on the same calories without any other changes in my routine.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So quick update. Strength and endurance seems to be up since introducing vector. Did another back workout a few days ago and did 4 sets of bodyweight pull ups for 12/12/12/10 then some dumbell rows 25kg for 15/15/15/15. Same workout I did bodyweight dips for 20/20/20/20 but then pinched something in my back so called it a day. Difinitely more reps than I usually manage so although not strictly training for strength something is going on. A couple of days later I did some over head shoulder dumbell presses with 25 kg dumbells for 8/8/8/6 followed by some light ish lateral raises 17.5kg for 10/10/10 dropset to 10kg to failure. Form a little sloppy. Finished with a set of lying dumbell triceps extentions only 12.5kg dumbells but dropping the weight well past my head so it almost starts like a pullover and ending with arms 45 degrees to the floor so tension remains on. Did slow reps for sets of 15/15/15/15. Still feel the doms today two days later. I'm kind of all over the place at the moment. My hernia op is in 3 weeks so just experimenting with different ****. Thought I would share.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So in the middle of a back workout at the moment and just did bodyweight pull ups for 14/13/12/10 followed by 4 jump up slow declines so pleased with progress here. Interestingly I've switched to an intermittent fasting schedule with an 8 hour feed window so working out on an empty stomach just now which feels better for me. Also makes your preworkout kick in like a bitch.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So in the middle of a back workout at the moment and just did bodyweight pull ups for 14/13/12/10 followed by 4 jump up slow declines so pleased with progress here. Interestingly I've switched to an intermittent fasting schedule with an 8 hour feed window so working out on an empty stomach just now which feels better for me. Also makes your preworkout kick in like a bitch.
Haha, yeah pre fasted is awesome

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay just finished workout. Did the same rows as before and 4 sets of bodyweight dips at 20 reps. Didn't pinch anything this time though. Came to the conclusion that I was trying to hold my elbows too close to my body when the handles are wider than shoulder width. Intended to throw in some flyes as a finisher but need to pick my kid up from nursery.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did another back workout 2 days ago and this time did 15/15/15/13 pull ups then did slow tempo sets of 5 chin ups supersetted with inverted bodyweight rows and finished with bicep work. Didn't add dips etc. Gonna try a separate chest workout today and see what I can do. Strength and/or endurance seem to definitely be improved with vector. Less than 2 weeks to my op now. Was looking into sarm cycles to aid healing etc. But as I should really still be on time off I'm gonna use the next few weeks to come off of pretty much everything and resensitize myself to preworkouts etc. I will then look into a cycle to run possibly from mid August. I think I'm gonna go back to my cycle roots and run halodrol but combine with either S4 or yk11. My goal will be based on how I look after time off but difinitely think I'll add vector into the mix. It's weird because you feel nothing on vector, no alpha male, no extra energy, no psychological improvement (which is fine because it's not supposed to do those things) I just find that I can add weight or reps when working out. It's not like superdrol where you look fuller due to nitrogen retention, start feeling more alpha and so go aggressive on the weights it just kinda does its thing in the back ground and workouts just start feeling easier. Still 186lbs this morning.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now **** off, seriously. Just doing my chest workout and after a warm up single then 3 reps I've just cranked out 4 sets of 25 bodyweight dips. Now that's a pb for me. I have a theory that after running lgd last year and into an sd and Lgd cycle this year being "off" has improved my cardiovascular performance. Bodyweight dips are not a power lifting strength move but I'm truly impressed with how easy these sets were. Don't get it twisted the last 4 reps were a challenge but I am feeling great. Whether vector has a part to play in this is anyone's guess. I ran about 4 weeks of pct then started vector. Also ran outbreak nutrition rise and I'm taking a gram of saw palmetto per day because of the prostate issues I was having (this seams to be clearing up BTW). I can only assume that as I said coming off all the lethargic inducing drugs has boosted my endurance and I guess having been doing sets of 20 reps up till now after my back workout will have improved my performance when doing dips absolutely fresh. Used Mr hyde preworkout too. Anyway lots of food for thought need to do some flye/pushup supersets then something maybe for tris. Later.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also randomly I listen to Joe rogan whilst training, maybe this is my secret weapon. Today's vid is about how hitler is still alive.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Also randomly I listen to Joe rogan whilst training, maybe this is my secret weapon. Today's vid is about how hitler is still alive.
Also you just came off of superdrol which is probably the strongest oral ever so that added muscle and strength for sure. In my experience most of the strength stayed for me after pct. Not all but most

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So I've been a bit quiet recently as I draw closer to my op. Currently in a hotel about 100 miles from home as its the only place I could get surgery given I've been on a waiting list for almost a year (can't really complain seeing as it's free on the NHS) (the surgery that is not the hotel) need to be at the hospital at 7:30 am. Decided to order me some ostarine from "doesthissh1tactuallydoanything" dot com. To help (or not) alleviate any atrophy from not working out for a few weeks.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I've been a bit quiet recently as I draw closer to my op. Currently in a hotel about 100 miles from home as its the only place I could get surgery given I've been on a waiting list for almost a year (can't really complain seeing as it's free on the NHS) (the surgery that is not the hotel) need to be at the hospital at 7:30 am. Decided to order me some ostarine from "doesthissh1tactuallydoanything" dot com. To help (or not) alleviate any atrophy from not working out for a few weeks.
Haha, whereabouts is the hotel bro? Never heard of anyone having to go that far for surgery but shouldn’t be surprised given the state of the NHS lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had to check its only about 68 miles so I was exaggerating for dramatic effect.