Superdrol and Lgd log.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay did chest today. Things were a bit crazy with work past couple of days. Had stocktake. Worked a 13 hour day only got 5 hours sleep a couple of nights ago so left chest workout until today. Still kept up with all supps though.

Felt strong today

Bodyweight dips

1/4/10/20

Bodyweight plus 10kg

Bodyweight plus 20kg

16/13 (will up the added weight on these next workout now I am doing more than 12 reps per set.

Dumbell flies supersetted with dumbell press on slight incline bench with 22.5kg dumbells.

20/20

20/6

15/6

Dropset of flyes with 15kg dumbells

Dropset of flyes with 10kg dumbells

Workout time 40 mins.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Noticed something weird with my dermacrine this morning. The bottle is solid white plastic so even though the sticker has markers to show how many pumps you have left you can't see through the bottle to see how much is actually left in it.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Noticed something weird with my dermacrine this morning. The bottle is solid white plastic so even though the sticker has markers to show how many pumps you have left you can't see through the bottle to see how much is actually left in it.
Thats weird. Mine is clear

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Weigh in this morning 190 lbs. This is maybe getting out of hand.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tomorrow I start the final week of sd, tempted to run it 5 weeks but probably shouldn't push my luck. Struggling somedays with the 4000 calorie diet and have occasionally eaten junk at dinner time to help get the calories in. Still have the granola, protein shakes, chicken and fruit everyday though. After the sd ends I may introduce mk to help with appetite and run it long term for rest of cycle and all through pct.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Possible side effects. Had bad headache for the past 2 days plus very bloated with bad wind. I'm gonna stay the course and up my water as I may have let it slip. Also bloat could be from lactose as I've been having full fat milk with my granola plus I have upwards of 6 scoops of whey a day. I am going to switch to beef isolate and have soy milk with the granola and see how I feel. I'm in new territory as I've never used sd beyond 3 weeks. A lot of guys say they stop because the sides become worse in week 4 with diminished gains. Will keep the log updated.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Okay managed to get in an arm workout but I'm still not feeling great today. Could be the sides of sd or could be that I've had a tiring week at work and I'm not getting enough rest. I will stay the course but if I'm still not feeling great I will stop the sd early. I will continue with lgd as planned though.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arm workout

Ez curl barbell curls supersetted with overhead triceps extentions.

10kg x 50/50

20kg x 25/25

30kg x 15/15

40kg x 10/10

Dumbell curls supersetted with dumbell skullcrushers on inclined bench.

15kg dumbells x 15/15

8/8

Form started going to **** so lowered weight to 10kg dumbells for final set 15/15 and called it a day.

lilbigman15

Awards
Week 4 of SD is a biotch.......lasts 2-3 more weeks in pct also.....get ready

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the cosmic ballet goes on. Poor appetite yesterday, ate nothing after my postworkout meal at 5pm. Still got over 3000 calories in though but had dropped 4lbs this morning.

Only 4 hours sleep last night due to my kids being sick.

Interestingly felt much better this morning. Had granola for breakfast and started getting bloat and stomach pains on the way to work. I changed brands a few days ago so think k this could be my issue. Gonna change back and see if that helps. Had no granola yesterday. Took a break from the usual diet and ate "normal meals" to give my stomach a break.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Incidentally with the weight drop from yesterday primarily being waterweight and nitrogen retention related I looked very lean this morning and am still 10lbs up on starting weight so very happy in that respect.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So had better sleep last night and feel great today. Strong appetite. Will be working back later if the kids get off to sleep at a decent time. Still toying with different ideas for remainder of cycle. Plan to continue running lgd for a further 8 weeks or so so I am thinking of going the mk route and try and increase weight gain or maybe continue on just the dermacrine and Lgd for a couple of weeks to see if I can put on another couple of pounds and introduce maybe S4 and utilise some yohimbine hcl to tighten up and harden up. Not a cut as such but maybe drop 250 cals or so and see if I can lean out whilst maintaining a good 10 lbs or so over starting weight.

Also considering going all out for pct. Was originally gonna run some clomid with maybe King's blood but since I will have been suppressed for up to 12 weeks will maybe go full on nolva, clomid, proviron.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well as evening approaches I feel more tired than usual. There is no escaping the fact that over the last few days I have had digestion issues, feelings of tiredness and lethargy and also poor sleep patterns. Other factors such as my job have played their part but there is no escaping the underlying feeling that with regards to the superdrol I think my body is starting to tell me its had enough. I will be honest though I do not feel at all as bad as when I ran the same product before, lasting only 3 weeks with extreme lethargy and headaches kicking in by the end of week 2. This could be down to the dermacrine and I would like to think so. I still intend to run the sd through to the end of this week. The dermacrine at 4 pumps per day should last another couple of weeks or so (anyone's guess as you can't use the gauge on the bottle or incidentally see a batch number or expiry date on the bottom either). I will continue with the cycle as planned.

I believe the superdrol is indeed legit. Gains come on fast after the first week and although this is largely dictated by diet the weight seems to pack on in all the right places, at one point I have been 13lbs heavier than my starting weight with no change to my 32 inch waist. I only work out 3 times per week on average and for only 45 minutes. I can only imagine what someone in their mid twenties could achieve with 5 workouts per week, 9 hours sleep per night and the right amount of calories.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So back workout. Went for high intensity and short rest periods over weight. All bodyweight.

Pull ups

1/2/4/10/10/10

Close grip chin ups

10/10/10

Bodyweight rows

15/15/15

Whole workout took 30 mins

Used 1 scoop of bloodshr3d for preworkout.

Weird but worked a charm.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Noticed more hair coming out in the shower this morning. Anything that makes you feel like you are suffering from radiation sickness has to be good though right?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just an FYI. Banana fudge beef isolate by bulk powders is the bomb. 2 scoops in water plus whole banana, oatmeal and peanut butter equals 800 cals and 75 grams of protein. Tastes amazing and no stomach bloat.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Noticed more hair coming out in the shower this morning. Anything that makes you feel like you are suffering from radiation sickness has to be good though right?
Thats the way i look at it. Thats how you know its legit lol

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Off topic but for anyone interested a great vid by athlean x just went up on YouTube ripping the **** out of crazy bulk and their d-bal supplement.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did a shoulder workout tonight (total cop-out cos I was supposed to do legs). As with back the other day I went with lighter weights and volume.

Lateral raises 7.5kg dumbells

20/20/20/20

Front raises 7.5kg dumbells supersetted with upright rows 12.5kg dumbells.

15/15 15/15 15/15 15/15

Seated arnold press 17.5kg dumbells.

15/15/15/15

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also got dedicated nutrition bcaas in the post today. Tastes amazing.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So enhanced athlete have discontinued ostarine. I guess this is the beginning of the end. At least in the US.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So here we are. The final day of superdrol. I felt I should summarise the cycle so far and give my opinions on my own personal experiences with superdrol. I will Start by saying that I believe 100% that bodyconscious product is legit.

This morning I weighed in at 191lbs. I had a cheat day yesterday and have to say that I loved how I looked in the mirror this morning. I feel full and pumped all the time. Every morning my abs still look relatively lean and I have gained 14lbs in 4 weeks.

Normally this is where the pct battle begins but anyone following this knows I intend to treat this part of the cycle as a kick start and I am going to run lgd 4033 for a further 4-8 weeks to see if this helps hold on to gains in any way.

I need to say here also that anyone who has seen any of my pics would (rightly so) believe that my physique could be attained naturally. I am under no illusions that I'm not winning any bodybuilding contests here and part of this cycle was about seeing if peds can be utilised by a middle aged man (I'm 43) in order to achieve a good looking physique whilst having a full time job, wife, 2 kids and only having the time to workout from home 3 times a week for 30-40 mins. There are risks involved with these things and everyone needs to ask themselves if at the end of the day are the risks worth it. That is a question only you can answer. If I was to tell my wife the side effects I have felt during the past week or so on sd she would basically call me a moron and my money should be spent on improving the kids quality of life etc. But we all have our "hobbies" so each to their own.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my experience has been as follows.

Week 1 at 10mg, felt amazing. Initial feelings of well being. Great pumps when working out. Almost immediately notices nitrogen retention in chest and shoulders. Cals around 3000 per day.

Week 2 feeling of well being went away. Simply felt "normal" pumped 24/7 started low dose lgd here and dermacrine. Occasional head aches with spikes in high blood pressure. Bodyweight started jumping up. Cals around 3500 per day.

Week 3. Headaches came on stronger. Most evenings had high blood pressure. Would be back to normal by morning. Started feeling more tired than normal. Not extreme lethargy but noticeable. Bodyweight still ramping up. Stomach bloating issues towards end of week. Calories now at around 4000 per day.

Week 4 extreme wind issues. Headaches daily in the evenings. Hot farts every 5 mins. Crapping daily. Not the runs but kind of like a hot chocolate ice cream dispenser (sorry for being graphic but people need to know these things). Cals at 4250. Could be the sd, could be the calorie intake. Diet still mainly consists of oatmeal, whey, bananas, apples, peanut butter, chicken and eggs with some pb and J on toast when I want to bump it up. With hind sight a decent probiotic should have been implemented.

Not gonna lie I am glad the superdrol portion has come to an end. It does what it's supposed to. You have to put the work in especially regarding diet. It takes whatever calories you throw at it and makes them stick in all the right places. If you wanted an excuse to cheat on your diet and still make decent gains this is the oral for you. If however you have it dialled in and unlike me could put more work in at the gym then I think your results would be outstanding. My concern would have to be though how many calories more would I have to had eaten to feed an extra hour per workout if I was increasing intensity and volume.

With the exception of week 1 though I have to say it does not make you feel like a god. You will not be itching to tear up the weights every 5 minutes so any sd reviews that claim that are bull****. From week 2 it becomes clear that your body does not really agree with what your trying to do so it becomes a damage limitation mission. I would use it again and this 4 weeks went 100 times better than last time I ran sd. I think the dermacrine helped greatly although maybe the lgd played a part too. When you mix compounds it's obviously harder to work out what is doing what.

I hope this helps anyone considering this to make up their mind. It can do great things just go into it with your eyes wide open.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also worth noting that I walk to and from work 5 days a week which is almost a 6 mile round trip plus I'm on my feet all day so that's about an hour and a half of steady state cardio 5 days a week, and I walk pretty fast and work up a sweat so if I got a bus I probably wouldn't have burned through quite as many calories.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I may run SD down the line for like 3 weeks. Not sure I can go the full 4 weeks. How were the back pumps on it? Do you usually have any issues with back pumps on PHs?

Thanks for the review!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I may run SD down the line for like 3 weeks. Not sure I can go the full 4 weeks. How were the back pumps on it? Do you usually have any issues with back pumps on PHs?

Thanks for the review!
I had bad back pumps on my very first hdrol cycle so always take precautions. Nothing too bad on this but I have 10gms of taurine per day in shakes plus I sip on aminos throughout the day that also have a gram of taurine per serve. Each of my protein shakes also has a whole banana which helps with the potassium.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It's definitely worth doing but not as a first cycle. I think the sides would put first time people off for life. So many guys go on their very first cycle after reading on the sales sites that these things "greatly increase muscle mass whilst shredding fat" and start stressing because they workout their arms on Monday and can't see the results by Wednesday. Even though you can get away with a more relaxed diet etc. On these things they are still not a magic pill buy if you have done cycles before and know the risks etc. It's definitely worth trying.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I had bad back pumps on my very first hdrol cycle so always take precautions. Nothing too bad on this but I have 10gms of taurine per day in shakes plus I sip on aminos throughout the day that also have a gram of taurine per serve. Each of my protein shakes also has a whole banana which helps with the potassium.
Yeah I'm running hdrol now and getting some serious back pumps. I'm using large doses of taurine but I think it's giving me the sh!ts.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I'm running hdrol now and getting some serious back pumps. I'm using large doses of taurine but I think it's giving me the sh!ts.
It can do that. I wondered if it was causing my stomach upset but for the past week I have cut it out and there has been no difference. Try taking potassium pills instead that could help. Along with a tonne of water.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
It can do that. I wondered if it was causing my stomach upset but for the past week I have cut it out and there has been no difference. Try taking potassium pills instead that could help. Along with a tonne of water.
I got the water covered for sure. I'll try the potassium pills though. Thanks!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys, I'm still alive. Quick update. Been relaxing over Easter (and writing some responses to forum posts that I think came off a bit harsh)

I'm off the superdrol now, last pill was taken Saturday morning. Gut almost feels instantly better, I'll update when I do my next crap because I know that's what your all waiting for.

Lgd is up to 12.5mg and will stay at this for remainder of the cycle. Dermacrine is back down to 3 pumps a day. I have decided to go the mk677 route and am dropping in at the deep end although I have used it before so know what to expect side effect wise. Taking 25mg eod this week then bumping to 25mg every day taken prebed. This is a max dose in my opinion. Expecting some lethargy which could be interesting if I also get that from the lgd. Also expecting carb cravings. Will be taking it along with a melatonin sleep aid as I believe this will help it do its thing whilst I'm sleeping although I'm aware some people prefer to dose it a.m. As the side effects can take 10 to 12 hours to come on which would make that nearer bed time.

Another thing I have decided to do which could be counter productive is introduce yohimbine hcl to help keep belly fat in check. My daily routine will look like this.

7 a.m. Fat burner plus yohimbine

Walk to work fasted.

9 a.m. Morning shake plus apple

12 noon chicken plus fruit etc.

3 p.m. Afternoon shake.

5:30 fat burner plus yohimbine

Walk home

6:45 dinner

9 pm workout

Post workout will move what was my breakfast to prebed

Calories will remain at around 4k. I am happy with my weight gain so far so am looking just to remain lean whilst keeping the weight. I think that the sd ramped up my metabolism so now I've dropped that I would expect some weight/fat gain even on the same calories. If this theory is false and I start losing weight I will reevaluate.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great news guys!! I have just done my first normal sh1t in 5 days. Felt amazing. Its the little things eh.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No. Its supposed to be effective but more of a pain to run due to much shorter half life.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think after pct and a couple of months off I will be either cutting with ostarine and S4 again and aim to be as lean as I was but 7lbs heavier or if I am still fairly lean at that point and have kept the weight I may try m1t with dermatrest.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In my months off though I will be open to suggestions of natural cycles aimed at maintaining size whilst staying lean so if anyone has any suggestions for a "trying to hold onto gains natural" cycle please send them my way.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worked chest today. Slightly less volume but increased my weight on dips and reps on the supersets.

Bodyweight dips

1/4

Bodyweight plus 10kg

Bodyweight plus 20kg

Bodyweight plus 25kg

12/6

Dumbell flies superset with dumbell press 22.5kg dumbells

20/20

20/10

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Abs definitely more blurry but this is after eating 4000 calories at the end of the day. Look dryer in the morning.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
192lbs this morning so 15lbs up from starting weight.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did back today. I know working out two days in a row, crazy. I was off work today so figured I would get a workout in.

Bodyweight pull ups

1/4/12

Bodyweight plus 10kg

Bodyweight plus 15kg

6/7 (didn't feel overly strong today but managed an extra rep on the last set thanks to being egged on. Amazing how much difference a training partner can make even when he's your 6 year old son)

Bodyweight chin ups

12/12/12

Dumbell rows 22.5kg dumbell

12/12/12

Dumbell pullover 22.5kg

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So this morning I weighed 194lbs. I did have two whoppers chips and a coke for lunch but outside of that I ate my usual granola plus pb and J on toast for breakfast. Yoghurt whey peanut butter and raisins post workout, 3 whole eggs ham cheese ketchup on toast dinner. I also skipped my protein shakes so even though I had the bk I saved 1600 cals on not having my shakes. So pretty crazy stuff, must be a sodium thing. Anyway here's me this morning, same slim build guy with some visible abs only 17lbs up.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found your log late, I'm in. Awesome review on the SD part!

My wild guess is, by week 8 lethargy and joint aches will cut your cycle short -but lets see how this goes!
Good luck!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Found your log late, I'm in. Awesome review on the SD part!

My wild guess is, by week 8 lethargy and joint aches will cut your cycle short -but lets see how this goes!
Good luck!
Thanks. I appreciate the response.