I've been running superdrol for almost 4 weeks now and usually I would say this was pushing it but I've had little to no side effects, making great gains and eating like a horse! I've ran it as follows - 20/20/30/30. What's everyone's opinions on going for another week at 30mg?
I would personally just stop at 4 and be thankful that you don't get sides. I know it's hard to stop when cycles are going great, but think of it as you can start your next cycle 1 week earlier now.
I also agree, Superdrol is too rough on the liver to extend it past 4 weeks @ 30mgs. The gains are probably nice but I'd call it quits where your at, it's hard to know whats really happening on the inside without bloodwork done.
I also agree, Superdrol is too rough on the liver to extend it past 4 weeks @ 30mgs. The gains are probably nice but I'd call it quits where your at, it's hard to know whats really happening on the inside without bloodwork done.
Yeah I think you guys are right. I'm going to stop the cycle at the end of the week. The thing I was worried about the most with going another week was the effects on my liver because things may look good on the outside but you never know what's going on on the inside. I'm happy with the gains from this cycle and will give my body a good rest so I can start my next cycle sooner now.
Yeah I think you guys are right. I'm going to stop the cycle at the end of the week. The thing I was worried about the most with going another week was the effects on my liver because things may look good on the outside but you never know what's going on on the inside. I'm happy with the gains from this cycle and will give my body a good rest so I can start my next cycle sooner now.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.