SuperCissus RX FAQ

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
USPLabs SuperCissus RX FAQ

United States Patent Pending SuperCissus RX is your solution for joint pain. Because of it’s unique extraction process, SuperCissus RX delivers key nutrients to joints in order to alleviate pain and safely and effectively rebuild tendons, ligaments and joints.

Why has SuperCissus Rx become rapidly popular as a Joint/Tendon strengthening supplement?

Pretty simple really. It works fast and effectively.

Who should use SuperCissus Rx?

In the supplement industry, there are four customers. The customer wanting to get HUGE. The customer whose path to HUGENESS was interrupted by injury. The aging customer. The customer interested in longevity. SuperCissus Rx fits in nicely into the supplement arsenal of all the above categories.

Is SuperCissus Rx proven?

Yes it's proven in research! Most importantly SuperCissus Rx has a super-strong 3 year track record of safety and effectiveness. Not to mention the herb Cissus Quadrangularis, from which the SuperCissus Rx extract comes from, has been used for centuries in Aryudic medicine.

You can visit any of the bodybuilding forums and ask about SuperCissus Rx (formerly Cissus RX - after much research we perfected the extract and improved the forumla!).

There are many SuperCissus Rx preachers on the underground forums. They preach unsolicited because it works. Imagine barbell benching again without pain. We have athletes and bodybuilders who couldn't bench for years return to benching within a few short weeks after beginning SuperCissus Rx!

Before SuperCissus Rx, the only supplement on the market for joint care was glucosamine and chrondrotin. Considering all of the negative research that is coming out against these products SuperCissus Rx couldn't have come at a better time. SuperCissus Rx excels where glucosamine/chrondrotin fails.

Is SuperCissus Rx just a joint formula?

No, No, No! SuperCissus Rx is the first known compound that actually builds tendon, cartilage, and ligament strength through anabolic nourishment. The bodybuilders using SuperCissus Rx will all attest it's more effective than HGH treatment for joint pain and integrity.

What is anabolic nourishment?

SuperCissus Rx is infused with natural vitamins and minerals, along with extremely powerful anabolic ketones that are delivered to the Tendons, cartilage, and ligaments that repair and rebuild strength.

Building Tendon strength sounds amazing! Is there another substance that can be stacked with SuperCissus Rx?

To our knowledge SuperCissus Rx is the only supplement to build tendon and ligament strength. There is simply no need to use any other joint product. Omega 3's decrease inflammation and are recommended for overall health.

Does SuperCissus have any negative side effects?

No. But, but some individuals have experienced increased muscle growth when taking SuperCissus Rx!

Do I have to cycle SuperCissus RX?

No. Most injuries are not acute (happened instantly like a crash) so they do not heal overnight. Once SuperCissus Rx repairs the injury, you should use it as a preventative aid to strengthen tendon, cartilage, and ligaments into strong steel rods to avoid future injuries.

What ages are SuperCissus RX recommended for?

Men and women 18 years or older.

How long does each bottle last for?

30 days or longer.

Can Super Cissus Rx be used as a preventative aid?

Yes! Why wait until your injured to use this great supplement? The majority of athletic careers end because of a torn tendon or ligament.

If you are serious about training, you will seriously consider SuperCissus Rx before injury. It's much easier to use SuperCissus Rx as a strength agent than a therapeutic aid in rehab.

Whats the difference between SuperCissus Rx and other like products?

In the herbal market, there are many trash extraction methods that yield the herb useless. USP Labs was the first company to extract SuperCissus Rx with the highest extraction standards. And we are the only company who knows the secret extraction process that produces a clean, pharmaceutical-grade product.

Beyond the pharmaceutical extraction method, USP Labs SuperCissus Rx is super fresh. Many herbals sit in warehouses for months, if not years before a USA vendor is found. You could be getting a 2 year old herbal formula with other brands!

USP Labs has a guaranteed fresh standard. This means our Super Cissus is less than 30 days old by the time it hits the shelves! And you get a product with all of the healing ketones intact.

If I have an existing injury, how long before I feel relief from Super Cissus Rx?

Instantly in some cases because Super Cissus Rx has powerful specific analagesic (pain killing) properties. You may feel instant pain relief.

However, instant pain relief does not translate to "I'm Healed." This does not mean the injury has completely healed! Please continue your training regimen with extra caution and SuperCissus RX™ supplementation until your medical doctor announces that full recovery has been achieved. (It will be a lot faster than you could even possibly imagine!)

A newer injury usually repairs more quickly than a chronic injury. Give SuperCissus Rx ample time to delver the nutrients to your joints so it can do it's job.

Has SuperCissus Rx won any awards?

Yes. The rewards come from all the life changing testimonials from SuperCissus Rx like customer Jim Spanner from Abeline, Texas who recently sent us this statement…"All I can say is WOW! Due to extreme shoulder pain I couldn't bench press for over 11 years. Within 2 weeks of taking SuperCissus Rx I was bench pressing again! And within 7 weeks I was setting PR's! Thank you so much. You've changed my life for the better!"

Other companies have given us the best form of flattery, which is imitation, by attempting to mock the SuperCissus Rx formula. Of course this is impossible since our extraction is proprietary and proven. They can continue to try, but will never come close to the real thing.

If you are injured common sense leads you to the proven formula, SuperCissus Rx. The product that created a new market for a joint supplement that REALLY works. We are awarded by being labeled innovators in the health supplement industry.

Jeff Everson from Planet Muscle Magazine was so impressed he awarded SuperCissus RX with the "Most Innovative Joint Product" award!

Our biggest reward is the thousands of injury free bodybuilders, athletes, hobbyists, and baby boomers that continue to use SuperCissus Rx to live a happier, healthier pain-free life.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I've been a big fan of USP cissus for a long time.
But I noticed something on the back of my recent bottle.

It says 1 serving = 2 caps. (750mg)
The old supercissus bottles show:
1 serving = 1 cap., (750mg)

The old dosage suggestion is 1 cap am, 1 cap pm.

New dosage is 2caps am, 2 caps pm.

Caps are the same size and everything, so I'm just wondering....

Is this an error or did the cost go up that much???

Very curious. Thanks guys!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im Interested as well. Nutraplanets 50 % did nothing for my joints

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
It's a misprint. Serving size is one pill. Notice it says 90 servings per bottle.

dangerbird

Banned
Awards
MOD EDIT: Learn to express your opinion in a mature fashion.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
It's a misprint. Serving size is one pill. Notice it says 90 servings per bottle.

Excellent...thanks brother!

Good to know, cuz this stuff has really done wonders for my shouler. Seems to have helped my shoulder get so much better.....and not just while taking it.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Nice, one of my friend's mom just recently broke 2 ribs, along with tearing her muscle, so she's be in constant agony. So I sent her the write up on Super Cissus yesterday and she's intrigued. She's fractured her ribs before, so I'm hoping the cissus allows her to recover much quicker in comparison to her recovery rate from past injuries... She's 50 something years old, maybe she's in her 60's, I can't remember... Sorry...

I was actually wondering, given your generosity, Jacob, if you'd be inclined to possibly send her a bottle to use to help treat her injury?

I'm sure she would be more then welcome to provide feedback. She's a really sweet lady and has lived an exciting life. From hitchhiking from New York-Alaska, to fending off pedophiles during the construction of the Alaska pipeline... Now she works with kids who have autism and other disabilities... Any who, she's a great person, and even had the secret service watching her prior to JFK's assassination... I think she was a reporter and someone handed her a document to hold on to, which I guess was classified information... I don't know, she never opened it. Anyways, she's a great person! :)

workout8485

Awards
Nice, one of my friend's mom just recently broke 2 ribs, along with tearing her muscle, so she's be in constant agony. So I sent her the write up on Super Cissus yesterday and she's intrigued. She's fractured her ribs before, so I'm hoping the cissus allows her to recover much quicker in comparison to her recovery rate from past injuries... She's 50 something years old, maybe she's in her 60's, I can't remember... Sorry...

I was actually wondering, given your generosity, Jacob, if you'd be inclined to possibly send her a bottle to use to help treat her injury?

I'm sure she would be more then welcome to provide feedback. She's a really sweet lady and has lived an exciting life. From hitchhiking from New York-Alaska, to fending off pedophiles during the construction of the Alaska pipeline... Now she works with kids who have autism and other disabilities... Any who, she's a great person, and even had the secret service watching her prior to JFK's assassination... I think she was a reporter and someone handed her a document to hold on to, which I guess was classified information... I don't know, she never opened it. Anyways, she's a great person! :)
ye go on Jacob this lady def deserves it!:head:

dpfisher

How come the insert says if you have a chronic injury start with 3 caps 3x a day then go to normal dosing of 2 caps 2x a day as well then?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
How come the insert says if you have a chronic injury start with 3 caps 3x a day then go to normal dosing of 2 caps 2x a day as well then?
Dosing is now 2 caps 10 minutes before breakfast and 2 caps 10 minutes before last meal of the day. Furthermore, you do not require to take the 3 caps 3x a day in my opinion.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Excellent...thanks brother!

Good to know, cuz this stuff has really done wonders for my shouler. Seems to have helped my shoulder get so much better.....and not just while taking it.
May have been the placebo effect and your shoulder healed itself ,it would but it just takes time.

ryaroberts

ryaroberts

Awards
  • Established
okay i have an unsolved question. i purchased a bottle of supper cissus rx and on the back it says to take 2 caps am and pm. when i check on nutraplanet and bb.com it says 1 cap am and pm. im slightly confused on directions on how to take it.

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
The problem is information on a website isnt always current . I would go with the label.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
okay i have an unsolved question. i purchased a bottle of supper cissus rx and on the back it says to take 2 caps am and pm. when i check on nutraplanet and bb.com it says 1 cap am and pm. im slightly confused on directions on how to take it.
Take 2 capsules twice daily. AM and PM.

Spooky

Awards
the cissus works really well, it helped me recover from a compressed disc and an AC separation.

The thing is, Sometimes it gives a me a little headache, and It also affects my eyes. Its hard to explain but I feel a little bit of pressure in my eyes along witht the headache, and it feels as though my eyes get more sensitive to light.

Curious if anyone else noticed similar side effects. I know cissus is safe, they have done tons and tons of studies on it, so I'm not really worried. Also I had read that they used to use cissus as a treatment for certain eye problems in India ,and I think Africa, so maybe that has something to do with the effect I'm feeling

lciaccio

lciaccio

Awards
  • Established
i feel like my joints, mainly wrists, knees and elbows are limiting my lifts. They usually give out before my muscles do. Will super cissus rx help me?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i feel like my joints, mainly wrists, knees and elbows are limiting my lifts. They usually give out before my muscles do. Will super cissus rx help me?
It should definitely help. I am very confident that SuperCissus RX will help your joints.

Den54

Den54

Awards
Can this stuff help to rebuid worn cartlige in the joint?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can this stuff help to rebuid worn cartlige in the joint?
SuperCissus Rx™ = (Herbal engineered specific Cissus Quadrangularis 10%)™ = Shuttles nutrients to white tissue. Maintains a powerful, therapeutic tonic and analgesic effect!

• Contains compounds that may work to promote tendon and ligament health.
• Has been used for centuries in Ayruvedic system.
• Does not contain glucosamine, choindroitin or msm.
• Inhibits the proliferation of cytokines, the signaling molecules that can promote painful tissue destruction!
We cannot make any direct claims in regards to 'rebuilding' your tissue but it may work to promote the health of such tissue.

Den54

Den54

Awards
We cannot make any direct claims in regards to 'rebuilding' your tissue but it may work to promote the health of such tissue.

Thanks..went ahead and ordered a bottle
Been battling tendonitis in elbow and arthritis in ankle.
Hopeful that I may get a little relief for the elbow at least.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks..went ahead and ordered a bottle
Been battling tendonitis in elbow and arthritis in ankle.
Hopeful that I may get a little relief for the elbow at least.
Keep us updated buddy. You should enjoy the results.

Den54

Den54

Awards
Keep us updated buddy. You should enjoy the results.
Forgot to mentioned also have Plantar Fascia in left foot.
That's inflamation of the tendon on the bottom of foot.

Just got bottle.. chugging a few caps down now.
Let the healing begin.:)

Den54

Den54

Awards
Guess I will do the 3x3 a day for this first bottle then reduce dosage.

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
excellent product...

Den54

Den54

Awards
Finished my first bottle and working on second bottle.
Nothing really good to report yet.
Hope that changes so I will invest in a 3rd.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished my first bottle and working on second bottle.
Nothing really good to report yet.
Hope that changes so I will invest in a 3rd.
How have you been dosing???????

Den54

Den54

Awards
How have you been dosing???????

Well about 3 weeks now. I did the 3x3 a day with the first bottle..that gave me only ten days worth. My second bottle I'm doing 2x3 a day. If my math is right that should give me 15 days. I figure 2 bottles in a month time I should see something positive.

I understand I've had chronic issues with tendonitis and such but I feel with the bold claims made from USP and the numerous testimonials, I hope not to be disapointed.

We'll see. I have not lost faith yet. I imagine if I took a month off from lifting and just let this stuuf work it's magic I would be fine but that's not going to happen.:laughing:

clewfirst

Awards
How should I go about dosing the bulk powder form? I used one cap AM and PM with the pre-capped stuff and that worked great. I have the nutraplanet 00 gel caps. How much would filling a 00 cap with straight cissus rx equate to in the pre-capped stuff?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How should I go about dosing the bulk powder form? I used one cap AM and PM with the pre-capped stuff and that worked great. I have the nutraplanet 00 gel caps. How much would filling a 00 cap with straight cissus rx equate to in the pre-capped stuff?
I can't remember the exact MG in a 1/4 teaspoon, it says on the container of the bulk. I think it was like 8-900MG I will go look at mine when I get home as it does not list on the website. You can get about 1/4 teaspoon in the 00 caps. Honestly though the bulk is very palateable in my opinion compared to NP's Cissus. I like to keep some of it around in powder form for when I forget to do the 10 minutes prior thing and I just have it directly with my meal then. I believe the 10 minutes is for the cap to dissolve so it is entering the intestines at the same time as the food for a better rate of absorbsion.

Den,

I recommend you take at least 1 week off or even better 10 days. Run the SuperCissusRx at between 6-8 grams a day. Not an cost prohibitive thing if you are using the bulk form. I take 2-2.5 grams of Cissus 30 minutes before and 1.5 grams after my workouts. I had a ridiculous case of tendonitis, it was so bad I would drop things when I moved the wrong way. I have finally been able to resolve it with a high dose of SCRx some rest and some smart lifting. You can work around the affected area as well and simply plan to lower your weight and increase your reps. I have been working in the 15 rep range during my recovery. I have absolutely NO PAIN in my arms now. I did all the massage and scar tissue stuff first and nothing really did the trick until I started taking the SCRx and refocused my training to other areas during the 10 day layoff I took. I still had a little pain at first when I started to lift upper body again but not much and it just kept getting better. I can only assume I let it got way to bad because I am stubborn, and was getting ready for a contest so stopping was just not an option. So I beat on it for 6 months after it appeared then babied it for 3 months with no improvement.

Keep in mind you could find a good program to concentrate on your wheels or something during this time and lay off of movements that aggravate the situation. So you don't actually HAVE to take the time off. Just redirect your efforts to another area. As far as the Plantar Faciaitis...spelling? are you stretching your calves daily? A good stretching program coupled with the SCRx should really help that situation out a good bit. Is your tendonitis on the inner elboy, or the outer elbow? That really dictates what movements to avoid during the healing process as well. Let me know and I will gladly assist you in some exercise modification and what not to really help you keep lifting with the upper body without hampering the healing process.

Also you may want to add in a little VAT Attack pre and post workout it is also highly anti-cortisol in nature so I believe it would probably assist in the healing process. That is just me saying that from understanding what the product does. I was going to add it in for myself but C am adding it to another stack for a recomp I am about to do on the way to my next competiton.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can't remember the exact MG in a 1/4 teaspoon, it says on the container of the bulk. I think it was like 8-900MG I will go look at mine when I get home as it does not list on the website. You can get about 1/4 teaspoon in the 00 caps. Honestly though the bulk is very palateable in my opinion compared to NP's Cissus. I like to keep some of it around in powder form for when I forget to do the 10 minutes prior thing and I just have it directly with my meal then. I believe the 10 minutes is for the cap to dissolve so it is entering the intestines at the same time as the food for a better rate of absorbsion.

Den,

I recommend you take at least 1 week off or even better 10 days. Run the SuperCissusRx at between 6-8 grams a day. Not an cost prohibitive thing if you are using the bulk form. I take 2-2.5 grams of Cissus 30 minutes before and 1.5 grams after my workouts. I had a ridiculous case of tendonitis, it was so bad I would drop things when I moved the wrong way. I have finally been able to resolve it with a high dose of SCRx some rest and some smart lifting. You can work around the affected area as well and simply plan to lower your weight and increase your reps. I have been working in the 15 rep range during my recovery. I have absolutely NO PAIN in my arms now. I did all the massage and scar tissue stuff first and nothing really did the trick until I started taking the SCRx and refocused my training to other areas during the 10 day layoff I took. I still had a little pain at first when I started to lift upper body again but not much and it just kept getting better. I can only assume I let it got way to bad because I am stubborn, and was getting ready for a contest so stopping was just not an option. So I beat on it for 6 months after it appeared then babied it for 3 months with no improvement.

Keep in mind you could find a good program to concentrate on your wheels or something during this time and lay off of movements that aggravate the situation. So you don't actually HAVE to take the time off. Just redirect your efforts to another area. As far as the Plantar Faciaitis...spelling? are you stretching your calves daily? A good stretching program coupled with the SCRx should really help that situation out a good bit. Is your tendonitis on the inner elboy, or the outer elbow? That really dictates what movements to avoid during the healing process as well. Let me know and I will gladly assist you in some exercise modification and what not to really help you keep lifting with the upper body without hampering the healing process.

Also you may want to add in a little VAT Attack pre and post workout it is also highly anti-cortisol in nature so I believe it would probably assist in the healing process. That is just me saying that from understanding what the product does. I was going to add it in for myself but C am adding it to another stack for a recomp I am about to do on the way to my next competiton.
Okay it is 1100 Mg per 1/4 tsp so it works out really well. I normally take 2 slightly heaping 1/4 teaspoons before my workout then about 1.5 after so I am getting 4 grams in right around the workout and still taking 2-3 more grams throughout the day in this or pill form for convemience.

Den54

Den54

Awards
Thanks Mr. Kleen. Just ordered 2 tubs of the bulk cissus from NP.
My elbow pain is from my inner elbow around that small bone. Golfers elbow
they call it. I've taken 3 weeks off from upperbody and have been wearing this
compression wrap that's suppose to take pressure off of it. Going to start ultrasound on it this week to see if that helps. Been fighting this for about a year now. I've had a couple of cortisone shots that clears it up for a few months then it comes right back.
Not going to do anymore shots. If I can't clear this up with rest and CISSUS, will have to consider surgery.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks Mr. Kleen. Just ordered 2 tubs of the bulk cissus from NP.
My elbow pain is from my inner elbow around that small bone. Golfers elbow
they call it. I've taken 3 weeks off from upperbody and have been wearing this
compression wrap that's suppose to take pressure off of it. Going to start ultrasound on it this week to see if that helps. Been fighting this for about a year now. I've had a couple of cortisone shots that clears it up for a few months then it comes right back.
Not going to do anymore shots. If I can't clear this up with rest and CISSUS, will have to consider surgery.
I had this issue a few years ago. I went through a few different products, there were only two that seemed to help. Osteobolin-C at double doses and our SuperCissus Rx (this was prior to me working for USPlabs.) The SuperCissus was the more cost effective route and I have not seen any issues like this ever since.

Den54

Den54

Awards
I had this issue a few years ago. I went through a few different products, there were only two that seemed to help. Osteobolin-C at double doses and our SuperCissus Rx (this was prior to me working for USPlabs.) The SuperCissus was the more cost effective route and I have not seen any issues like this ever since.
Afew years ago you would have been 19 and I'm sure you could have recovered from just about anything. I'm a slow healer.:cheers:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Den, I will come up with a few different ways for you to work upper body according to the location of the pain. I just want to research a little to make sure my thoughts are spot on before suggesting something. Mine was on both sides the inside of my right arm and the outside of my left. I to am not a young pup. Not quite 45 either, but 36 and recovery from overuse injury is getting to be a WHOLE lot harder than 10 years ago. Hence my search and finding of the SCRx. However with the way Boro trains you know throwing buses down the street like a pissed of Godzilla him not having a reocuurance is pretty impressive.

Afew years ago you would have been 19 and I'm sure you could have recovered from just about anything. I'm a slow healer.:cheers:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is this bulk powder suppose to be brown?
Kind of brown and a little grainy. I think it may have a little yellow tint to it too. I have so many bulk powders they run together. LOL

Den54

Den54

Awards
I'm now taking 8 grams a day..2x4 grams mixed in a drink of some sort right before a meal. Wish me luck guys.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm now taking 8 grams a day..2x4 grams mixed in a drink of some sort right before a meal. Wish me luck guys.
Den, I have a question for you regarding your hand position when doing your push movements. Do you allow the wrist to break or bend back and sit the bar on the palm when benching or pressing? If so this could be a good part of the problem and you may continue to aggravate it further even with light weight if you don't change the grip. That tendon is pull into a full stretch when the hand is bent back and the arm is almost in the lock out position and basically overextended by lock out in that position. Add to that a large amount of weight putting strain on it and you have a problem waiting to happen. If this is how you lift which is how I was taught in school that I could lift heavier then that is a big part of the issue. If so lower the weight at first and keep your wrist straight HOLDING the bar between the v created by your thumb and palm. Your wrist should be straight like when throwing a punch. This gives your tendon a good extra 1/4/-1/2 of slack well not slack but more room may be more accurate. Your thumbs and wrist will pick up strength very quickly and you will be able to increase the load back up quickly once you feel your tendons are up to it. I will still look at some other manuevers when I have a little time but this is one of the biggest "unknown" causes of tendonitis.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what if you take the bulk powder with meals? Does it have to be 10 minutes before? And if so why?

My guess is if i take it with meals wont it be absorbed a little better? But i could be really wrong so little help...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what if you take the bulk powder with meals? Does it have to be 10 minutes before? And if so why?

My guess is if i take it with meals wont it be absorbed a little better? But i could be really wrong so little help...
I take my bulk with food I take my pills 10 minutes before. If you read above I discuss this in one of my posts.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm dosing the bulk form in the 000 caps which is about 1000 mg's about 3 times a day just one cap at time. Just wondering if i should up it to 4 times a day to get better strength and recovery gains.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm dosing the bulk form in the 000 caps which is about 1000 mg's about 3 times a day just one cap at time. Just wondering if i should up it to 4 times a day to get better strength and recovery gains.
The recommended dose for USPlabs SuperCissus Rx in capsule form is 1600mg two times per day for a total of 3200mg. I think your best bet would be to go to at least 6000mg per day for the anabolic, recovery effects. Jacob has recommended upwards of 9-12 capsules per day, each yielding 800mg for these effects to be massively prominent.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Hey Den, it's been awhile now since your last post, I wanted to know how the SuperCissus worked for you :)

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
How long can this be taken continuously? I've been taking it for probably six months, lower doses since it healed my shoulder tendonititis, but basically continuously. Is this too long?