Super (Saiyan) Cardarine Log

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I was lucky enough to be chosen for this log so first things first I want to thank PRIMEVALVP for this opportunity.

As the title reads I will be receiving one bottle of their new product Super Cardarine which is a generous 180 capsules loaded with 5 mg cardarine a piece.

My goal is recomposition, plain and simple.

To accomplish this goal I will be running Super Cardarine at at 10 mg to test the waters then bump up in 5 mg increments as I see fit. I want to see what 20 mg will do, but gonna use the less is more approach at least starting off.

Tomorrow will mark 1 week in of Ostarine, been doing just 5 mg daily and have already noticed some benefits. I will try not to chime in on this too much as it is not the logs purpose, so unless I'm upping the dose or any of you have questions just assume I'm taking the last dose listed.

List of other products -
Pct Revolution Black
Preworkout of choice
Animal Flex
PES Select occasionally
Multivitamin

Training -
Working retail my schedule changes weekly, so you can expect the same from my training. I like going 3-4 times a week so that's what I will shoot for.

Typical workout will consist of

A. Main muscle group
1. Heavy free weight
2. Heavy plate loaded
3. Volume cable machine
4. Volume cable machine
5. Possible bridge exercise
B. Secondary muscle group
1. Db or cable work
2. Db or cable work
3. Db or cable work

Diet will be as clean as I can manage. As a meat cutter (butcher if you prefer) I can bring home some nice cuts of meat. Ribeyes or flat irons are gonna be mentioned a lot. As well as rice, salads, sweet potato, asparagus and broccoli.

But like I said working retail you'll see some whataburger, Wendy's, chick fil a etc.

I think that about covers it so lets do this!

Oh ya, I won't be in the loggers transformation contest because my Ostarine isn't Primeval but I will act like I am competing against them. Just to make things more fun.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9/30 Osta 5 mg
10/2 Osta 5 mg Cardarine 10 mg
10/5 Osta 10 mg Cardarine 15 mg
10/11 Osta 10 mg Cardarine 20 mg

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ready for your gainz! :)

IronAddiction

IronAddiction

Awards
  • Established
primeval in the building, good luck with your run and prepare for gainzzzzzz =)

SilentSavage0523

Awards
  • Established
in for this. its a shame you wont be in the contest. i figure the more the merrier and to keep pushing each other

berazzled

berazzled

Awards
  • Established
I sure hope it goes well.ill be running right with ya.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ready for your gainz! :)
Woohoo thanks for subbing!

Glad to have ya brother

Whoop

primeval in the building, good luck with your run and prepare for gainzzzzzz =)
My body is ready, thanks for joining

in for this. its a shame you wont be in the contest. i figure the more the merrier and to keep pushing each other
I talked to VP and he will be sending me some osta as well, so I will be in it!

Welcome

Subbed.
Get some!
Putting on my try hard pants!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got the goods in today, can't post a picture due to resizing issues but aside from a small dent it appears intact. Will open after my dinner to check pills

bigguyn10ec

bigguyn10ec

Awards
  • Established
watching

cfitz97

Awards
subbed, I am also running cardarine, interested to see how this goes.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been up for 14 hours already, meat cutting sucks sometimes why can't people just get a nice can of tuna?

Anyway I feel more awake than I normally do, had lunch with some friends, drank some boba and now its time to relax.

Can't chalk up the extra energy to Cardarine just yet, but I haven't had my monster zero today..so somethings up

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff! Don't forget about your before pics since you are doing the transformation now.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't mean to leave everyone hanging!

Got my Super Osta in, so I am now at 10 mg Osta and 15 mg Super Cardarine.

I worked at 5 am this morning and I'm still up which is surprising. I'd normally be asleep! The real test will be tomorrow when I open again...sigh.

So clearly the energy aspect of this stack are great, just a half scoop of a mild pre in the mornings since I don't have time for coffee and I'm off like the energizer bunny.

Timing a workout session now, kinda difficult with a commercial gym (right now it is almost 5, Monday to boot).

clown007

clown007

Awards
In to watch this and the transformation.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I lovvvvve boba but the drink I got the other day wasn't too good. Taro with coconut. Bleh..

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmmm, taro is good when they do a creamblend!

I got honey green tea w/lemon
I got the black tea with milk, taro, and coconut. My friend got the one with just the taro and it was pretty delish. Creamy shaved ice is super yummy, too! :D

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
In. I'm running super cardarine with epi GH. Osta would've been a good addition too!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So just did a bodyweight workout yesterday, was waiting for my friend but he ran into some issues when he went to pay his gas bill with some overcharges

Today I hit chest and bis!

Right now I'm doing some bike work so excuse the typos.

Chest
Incline Smith
135 x12
185 x10
205 x10
135 x12

Incline Hammer strength
1 pps x12
70 lbs ps x12
70 lbs ps x12
1 pps x16

Cable chest flyes
30 x12
35 x12
40 x12
40 x12

Pump was stupid at this point.

Bis
Hammer strength curl
45 x12
70 x12
70 x12
70 x10

Seated Hammer curls, do my set on the right arm no rest then go to left, etc
15 x12
15 x12
15 x12

Preacher curls with ez (different grip from the machine)
50 x12
50 x10
50 x9

Oh my the pump is stupid!

Felt a little light headed when I entered the gym. Idk if it's the osta or card but I'm always hungry, I opened today again and had to stop working twice to grab a bite. My stomach is already growling so might cut this cardio short!

Note: I normally don't eat before I workout so that might have to change.

clown007

clown007

Awards
I felt the light headedness with Carderine when I got up around 20mg. Blood pressure got too low for my liking at that dosage.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got the black tea with milk, taro, and coconut. My friend got the one with just the taro and it was pretty delish. Creamy shaved ice is super yummy, too! :D
I'm about to go here in a bit! Thinking passion fruit with mango gel/tapioca

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt the light headedness with Carderine when I got up around 20mg. Blood pressure got too low for my liking at that dosage.
Only at 15, feels like I was just really hungry. But I've heard similar reports thats why I'm easing into it. Don't want faint on the saw 0.o

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
That'd be dope! Don't like epi though, makes me quite lethargic
Really? I actually think it's making me feel more like an alpha male.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
My first run was like that, second felt pretty bad and didn't want to do anything lol
Well I probably won't be doing a second cycle of it anyway, I'd rather spend my money on bigger better things. I'm really enjoying though.

clown007

clown007

Awards
Is epi epiandro or epicatechin?

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
clown007

clown007

Awards
We're discussing epiandrosterone
Cool thanks.
I found epiandro to do very little. I had hoped it would fight the lethargy from LGD but Dermacrine did a much better job than the epiandro. To be honest I didn't find much from epiandro (I used 650mg).

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Cool thanks.
I found epiandro to do very little. I had hoped it would fight the lethargy from LGD but Dermacrine did a much better job than the epiandro. To be honest I didn't find much from epiandro (I used 650mg).
I'm only at 150mg, because there's 75mg per cap plus 10mg MK677 per cap so I can't really go higher without overdosing the MK. I think the product utilizes epi more for fatloss and related instead of size and strength gains.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool thanks.
Well converting to dht I wouldn't think it would aid much lol

clown007

clown007

Awards
Yeah, I had hoped the epiandro may work as a base to reduce the lethargy but also add some extra benefit. I didn't really find either lol.
Dermacrine all the way!!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like I wake up leaner each day!

Even though I went to Pluckers last night and had some drinks, and boba.
If you don't know what Pluckers is 1. I feel sorry for you 2. It's a kick ass wing place with some pretty bomb ass flavors. Ie Mangonero or Spicy Peach Sriracha