SUPER-DMZ Rx 2.0 Cut/Recomp cycle - sponsored

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was chest/shoudlers with some bi thrown in, 219 on the scale. Incline press (weight up now 20lbs from day 1), behind back upright row, incline db fly, db shoulder press, decline hammer press and gironda drag curls.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
today was chest/shoudlers with some bi thrown in, 219 on the scale. Incline press (weight up now 20lbs from day 1), behind back upright row, incline db fly, db shoulder press, decline hammer press and gironda drag curls.
We have had several loggers up over 10-15lbs of body weight in just 3-4 weeks. This has been proven a very strong designer both on paper and in the real world.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have had several loggers up over 10-15lbs of body weight in just 3-4 weeks. This has been proven a very strong designer both on paper and in the real world.
I've used (sadly) just about everything, and this does seem to be one of the best for fast lean gains along with strength gains. No real sides either, which is pretty sweet. I could easily be up 15lbs at this point if I weren't shooting for more of a recomp. Just from the way shirts fit, i'd guess my arms are up around a half inch, shoulders + chest more than that, waist up less around a half inch with the gains.

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Very nice log.
I agree great compound. I am starting week 2 myself and I just didn't want to stop working out. Interested to see how week 3 looks for me.
Keep up the good work brother hope the recomp proves a success!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
222 today, was deadlifts, leg extensions, chinups, hyperextensions, behind neck pulldowns. Deadlifts felt a little "heavy" but I was still sleepy when I started and used a scoop and a half of wycked instead of a pack of c4 as a preworkout so that might explain it. the behind the neck pulldowns were kind of funny, my biggest limiter was my upper pecs/front delts :D as I got to bottom of range of motion, the tightness + soreness of the chest being stretched was what got to me. Chinups were a nice gauge of strength. i'm up a little on reps from the start, with my bodyweight being up 5% as well. just measured arms for laughs. although it is a workout day, its around 6-7 hours since workout. arms were at 16" which definitely has to be at least half an inch up. chest at a little over 46, shoulders around 53. I'm pretty sure overall thats the biggest i've ever been without being at a way higher bodyfat. pretty sweet! I'm thinking i'll have to pick up a bottle or two of this to use in the future, as its treated me really well so far. I think given that I had a few days where I only took 1 cap, I have around a week left.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
IML will not be selling SDMZ 2.0 after Aug. 28th

It's official guys.

Thank our government for taking away our freedom as adults to make choices about what we put in our bodies.​

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It's official guys.

Thank our government for taking away our freedom as adults to make choices about what we put in our bodies.​
welp, I ordered 2, well worthwhile

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
late sub interested in pct

steppinRazor

Awards

It's official guys.

wtf?? thought you guys were maintaining that it contained no SD?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
late sub interested in pct
I won't be doing PCT, i've been on TRT since before I touched any anabolics. so once the bottle ends, no pct. I'll still report back in a couple times over the following weeks just to say whether strength or weight is going down

The Neck

The Neck

Awards
  • Established
I won't be doing PCT, i've been on TRT since before I touched any anabolics. so once the bottle ends, no pct. I'll still report back in a couple times over the following weeks just to say whether strength or weight is going down
Gret log & run, brother

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Ohh wasn't aware it worked like that..right on

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
220 today. yesterday had been a bit light on eating. hit shoulders + chest today - hammer shoulder press, incline db press, behind back upright row, hammer decline press, shrugs and machine flyes. db press felt awkward, I haven't done those in close to 6 months so they were a bit wobbly. a nice workout. starting to really feel the size gain across my chest, even the XL tank top is snug at the underarms now

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no gym time yesterday or today. Bizarrely, weight is down to 218 this morning? makes no sense whatsoever, I didn't by any stretch of the imagination eat light the last 2 days so not sure where that comes from. Counting caps, wed is last day so we'll see what I end up thursday as a final.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry about the delay on this final pic + overall review, just went braindead there this week.

Cycle ended on 8/29/12 at 222, up 10lbs from start
20120903_090636.jpg

In looking at the picture, this is really the first time I've seen a noticeable size difference from before and after pics. the chest width difference is pretty visible, which matches with the change in clothes size.

This was beyond any doubt the best overall OTC anabolic i've ever used. Had I pushed hard at it, I could easily have been up by more than 15lbs, while seeing strength go up as well. And feeling great on top of it! Granted being on TRT I don't usually get lethargy (which some other users have noted) but any of the other heavy oral OTC hormones tend to have their other sides - back pumps, sometimes stomach issues, pimples, etc. I had 0 sides at all, which was impressive. Major lifts were up by 10-20lbs over the span of this, which was quite nice, and it felt easier to keep going and get more reps in as well.

This product is enough to make the recent hormone bans extra irritating, as its been discontinued due to it. If you can somehow manage to find some, buy it. I have no doubt it will be one of the best OTC cycles you can do.

steppinRazor

Awards
please brother, pull up them draws!! lol

definitely looking broader in the chest/shoulder/lat area man. nice work.

every day that goes by i think i kick myself even harder in the ass for not buying some of this while it was still available. i was waiting to see a significant price drop cuz my funds were already low. i shoulda just bit the bullet and picked some up. live and learn.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
please brother, pull up them draws!! lol

definitely looking broader in the chest/shoulder/lat area man. nice work.

every day that goes by i think i kick myself even harder in the ass for not buying some of this while it was still available. i was waiting to see a significant price drop cuz my funds were already low. i shoulda just bit the bullet and picked some up. live and learn.
A few retailers are still selling it. PM me if you need help brother.

steppinRazor

Awards
A few retailers are still selling it. PM me if you need help brother.
many thanks brother. i just assumed it was pulled from all retailers after it was gone from another site and your own.
only could afford 1 bottle as i dropped a SH*T ton on some beast last month..

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
many thanks brother. i just assumed it was pulled from all retailers after it was gone from another site and your own.
only could afford 1 bottle as i dropped a SH*T ton on some beast last month..
Featured Online Retailer of Super-DMZ Rx 2.0
BLACKSTONE LABS 10% Off Discount Code = HEAVY10