SUPER DMZ PCT - 2 WEEKS IN. BRIDGE? TELL ME YOUR OPINION!

USMCSullyC

Awards
How's it going guys, I just finished my 6 week cycle of Super DMZ Rx 2.0!

AWESOME ****ing compound. Slim to none water retention, excellent strength gains and muscle mass. I tried to balance my diet/training regiment so I would lean out and still get substantial gains, and Super DMZ sure helped me do this. Every lift I do has increased at least 15%, and my strength/size hasn't decreased much at all since I've been off. My flat dumb bell press went from 70 to 95 for instance, with a rep range of 8-12 (slow and controlled with good form. I hate the guys that look like freaks on meth swinging the weights around like apes.) I'm 5'7" (short ****), 180 lbs, and just below 10% body fat.

So now to the matter I'm posting for. I'm 2 weeks into my pct Nolva 20/20/20/10, Aromasin 10/10/5/5 EOD (I'd like to hear your opinion on the Aromasin as well. I've heard its over kill but it's just for good measure) Anabolic Matrix which is a natty test booster from IronMag, and 300mg b6 a day for preventative prolactin measures. I'm feeling tired and a bit moody, but my balls are saggin, back to size. Libido is no problem, never even had a problem with it on cycle. Nips are fine, I was worried about this one so I bought some Letro to have in case but no problems what so ever.

I want to bridge into my next cycle, which will be Super DMZ again, with Osta Rx before I take a long 6 Month break beginning in fall. What do you guys think about even bridging at all? Should I ride out the rest of my PCT, and then just jump into the Super DMZ? or start taking the Osta soon? I've never bridged before, so anything you guys have to offer I'll certainly take into account.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
what do you mean by "bridge" into your next cycle? You mean go straight from PCT to your next cycle? I definitely woldn't do that. That isn't a bridge. A bridge is on cycle.

Just take cycle+pct time off then run super dmz again. Or wait until after PCT then get a blood test and see where you are.

I would add a cortisol control supp like reduce xt in at week 3 too.