Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Super cisus on cycle?

brugalou

Active Member
Just like the title says, should I continue running my super cissus while on cycle. I aggravated a shoulder injury last november while on a mini cycle of androhard lv. My shoulder was in bad shape until I started taking super cissus in January and now its practically %100 better. I'm starting an androhard lv, epi cycle in 2 weeks(the cycle will be 7 wks long) and I was wondering if I should keep taking my cissus to try avoid injury. I'll probably limit my benching to no more than 225 (I was benching 335 when I injured myself), I'm cutting up anyways but what's you guys opinion?
 
I see no reason why you shouldn't continue using it.

~Rosie~
 
epi is gonna dry you out when you run it that long. I would say stay on the Super Cisus for the cycle.
 
Back
Top