Summer recomp with R-Andro (sponsored)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I bought two more bottles myself to continue the log an additional 8 weeks. Hit up the fellas that chose us. Maybe they can work something out where you can log an additional month.
Just might do that!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 25

Weight - unknown - been working nights since Friday & won't weigh in until Thursday morning.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Between work & our house remodel, I'm lucky to squeeze in the weights and good meals.

So, a little over a week ago, we began prepping our house for new interior paint and new wood floors in the living room & kitchen. Last Sunday, I moved everything out of the house and into the garage. My lower back has been very sore since then. I'm able to work out, but every time I go to get out of a chair, the pain is pretty bad. Like, I'm hunched over and leaning towards one side for about a minute until it loosens up. Our contractor should be done w/ the house by Tuesday. That's when I get to move everything back in. Thinking of offering him & his crew a few extra bucks if they can do it for me. Lol..

My strength continues to rise. I honestly don't know when the last time was that I've used a supplement that increased my strength so much this fast. Probably back when they were selling tren in capsules.. Lol, yes, that long ago. The libido seems to be holding steady - not dropping off, but still definitely there.

By what I'm seeing in the mirror, I definitely have a solid recomp going on. The scale has barely moved, but I'm gaining size throughout. Even my physical therapist noticed the extra mass. I haven't been to him in almost 2 weeks, so he definitely noticed a difference in my shoulder width, arms, and quad development.

I only have a few days left of this run. Sad that it has to end. I considered getting more & extending the log, but now that I'm dealing w/ this sore back, I'll finish the run strong & rest & rehab the lower back. Probably see my chiropractor a few times as well.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Today's mid-workout pump selfie. I'm noticing the upper pecs are filling out. Something that's always been hard for me to achieve. That delt/pecs separation is getting more defined as well.

Love this stuff!!
Screenshot_20220724-232510_Calculator.jpeg

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir! Enhanced vascularity is advertised on this product. It’s definitely happened for you and I!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir! Enhanced vascularity is advertised on this product. It’s definitely happened for you and I!
And what better member is there to display the "enhanced" vascularity than @enhanced ! :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Day 29 - FINAL REVIEW!!

Weight - 198

Once again, I'd like to thank @LeanEngineer and @Afi140 for this opportunity. It definitely proved to be an awesome one!

I'm doing my final review today because I'm on days today through the weekend, and won't be able to make the gym tomorrow on my last day of pills.

I honestly cannot think of anything negative to say about this product. It seemed to kick in fairly quickly and things only got better as the days went by. Size, strength, recovery, libido, pumps, vascularity - you name it, it worked! It was definitely a great recomp!!

One of the things that was different from every other product I've used was how quickly soreness would kick in. Usually, that pain kicks in the following day. With this, I noticed the soreness by late afternoon (morning workouts). The pump would last all day, & then I would start feeling that pain. But, by the next day, the pain would be gone & I'd be ready to hit the gym all over again. So, the recovery between days and also between sets in the gym was really good.

After a little over a week, the strength gains were really kicking in. It seemed like every few days that my strength went up on almost all lifts! The size also came along nicely. I had more than a few people mention the size difference.

My libido started to climb a few days into it & it stayed steady throughout. For being 50 years old, it was pretty damned good!!

The pumps & vascularity in the gym were always sick and would last almost all day long.

So, with all that being said, if I didn't give this a 10/10, I'd be doing it a disservice... It provides everything it claims!

I may try this again later this fall when my overtime slows down & I can start a bulk.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I honestly cannot think of anything negative to say about this product. It seemed to kick in fairly quickly and things only got better as the days went by. Size, strength, recovery, libido, pumps, vascularity - you name it, it worked! It was definitely a great recomp!!
Really appreciate the great log and thorough review on the product!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd really like to, but I'm working a ton of overtime the next few weeks so my gym time will be limited.
Duh, haven't you learned anything. if you cut the gym time in half you just double the dose, and add tren. It's what all the cool kids are doing these days

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lmao!! I had a really bad experience with tren about 3-4 years ago.. Been afraid ever since.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just a quick post cycle update:

I went to the gym Monday morning and all the strength was still there. Pump seemed a little diminished compared to when I was on this.
The one thing that's definitely changed is the DOMS!! Like, I'm really sore! It's a good sore, but it seemed like muscle soreness while on the R-Andro just wasn't an issue.

Again, a solid product!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
it seemed like muscle soreness while on the R-Andro just wasn't an issue.
Good feedback! Adds to the list of benefits to R-Andro!