Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cytosport – Muscle Milk – Pro Series 50 – 2.54lbs BLOWOUT
$24.50

https://nutraplanet.com/products/cytosport-muscle-milk-pro-series-50-2-54lbs-blowout/

Pro Supps – Mr. Hyde – Cotton Candy (FREE 6 ct box of My Bars)
$27.99

https://nutraplanet.com/products/pro-supps-mr-hyde-cotton-candy-free-6-ct-box-bars/

Nutex Research – Amino Drive – 30 serving
$21.99

https://nutraplanet.com/products/nutex-research-amino-drive-30-serving/

Purus Labs – MyoFeed – 4lber *BLOWOUT
$37.99

https://nutraplanet.com/products/purus-labs-myofeed-4lber-blowout/

Controlled Labs – Green Magnitude- 40 servings- Sour Green Apple
$17.99

https://nutraplanet.com/products/controlled-labs-green-magnitude-40-servings-sour-green-apple/

USPlabs- Jack3d- CNS Formula 45 servings -Fruit Punch
$16.99

https://nutraplanet.com/products/usplabs-jack3d-advanced-45-servings-fruit-punch/

Controlled Labs: White Pipes -Tropical Pineapple *Blowout*
$15.99

https://nutraplanet.com/products/controlled-labs-white-pipes-tropical-pineapple-blowout/

Controlled Labs – ProMore 4lbs – 55 Serving – Frosted Cinnamon Bun *SPECIAL
$34.99

https://nutraplanet.com/products/controlled-labs-promore-4lbs-55-serving-frosted-cinnamon-bun-special/

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I am firing NP for the last time!! 5 weeks and I still have not got my shipment. Nutri verse, for the same shipping rate, takes 2 weeks always....no more / no less. Shipped June 29 Order NP557492

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I am firing NP for the last time!! 5 weeks and I still have not got my shipment. Nutri verse, for the same shipping rate, takes 2 weeks always....no more / no less. Shipped June 29 Order NP557492
Your order shipped right when it was ordered..FIMS shipments only have tracking in the US portion of their shipment. They take 20-40 days for delivery.
It is scheduled to arrive this week!

Ckelly013

Awards
I'm about done with nutraplanet as well. I have waited for part of my purchase from an order placed on April 12th. I have been super patient but recently over the last month or so I have tried calling, emailing, live chatting, and even left a note explaining everything in the comment or details section of another purchase. I have yet to have a resolution. This is bordering on absurdity. Order np555163.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm about done with nutraplanet as well. I have waited for part of my purchase from an order placed on April 12th. I have been super patient but recently over the last month or so I have tried calling, emailing, live chatting, and even left a note explaining everything in the comment or details section of another purchase. I have yet to have a resolution. This is bordering on absurdity. Order np555163.
Let me get NutraPlanet15 on this bud. I know he left the office today early due to his anniversary
What did you happen to order?

Ckelly013

Awards
What I'm missing was just two 180 cap bottles of liver assist xt. I understand things happen and patiently waited and even said I'm ok with swapping out for a comparable product at the same dosages and amounts. What has got me upset is I was told over live chat I would be emailed about it or we would find a resolution and now for well over a month I have been ignored. I have bought thousands of dollars of stuff from nutraplanet over the years and never experienced this before. Thank you for any and all help.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
my problem is the for the same shipping at nutri-verse that takes 2 weeks, NP makes you wait 40 or more days? wtf.....I am done....and have been a customer for many years. The new NP sucks dicks...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
my problem is the for the same shipping at nutri-verse that takes 2 weeks, NP makes you wait 40 or more days? wtf.....I am done....and have been a customer for many years. The new NP sucks dicks...
There is no "New" NP. NP Has been the same for the last very many years, That is just the nature of international shipping. it is not a fast process.

FIMS Shipping may be a different shipping method then what you use at Nutriverse, What they charge you may also be different then the method from NP especially dealing with international. You need to look at what you pick when you check out and compare it to what you pay at for other retailers.

For Example I could pick flat rate at NP and pay $7, and i could pick priority and pay $15. Flat rate may take me a week to 10 days, while priority may take 2 days. So yeah if you paid for an expedited service yes you will pay more. Especially with international FIMS does take a while, and you have to realize that when checking out and picking that as your shipping option. I don't know what options NV uses or how much you pay for shipping there so it could differ. FIMS is a cheap option because it does take a long time.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
What I'm missing was just two 180 cap bottles of liver assist xt. I understand things happen and patiently waited and even said I'm ok with swapping out for a comparable product at the same dosages and amounts. What has got me upset is I was told over live chat I would be emailed about it or we would find a resolution and now for well over a month I have been ignored. I have bought thousands of dollars of stuff from nutraplanet over the years and never experienced this before. Thank you for any and all help.
Most chances are it could of been OOS when you package left.
Did you happen to contact me or NutraPlanet15 regarding the inquiry? I am sure we could expidite this faster then the live chat feature on the webpage.

When NutraPlanet15 gets back he can address this , because I don't work for NP, nor can I look at inventory. He is out this weekend due to his anniversary, so he will check in on it first thing. I will send an email for you and that way he can follow up.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
FIMS is a discount international option that most of the time does take 2 weeks...however at times it can take up to 5. We have no control over this. If you need it fast there are more speedy options.

NutraPlanet15

Awards
I have sent pm

NutraPlanet15

Awards
Pm sent

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
There is no "New" NP. NP Has been the same for the last very many years, That is just the nature of international shipping. it is not a fast process.

FIMS Shipping may be a different shipping method then what you use at Nutriverse, What they charge you may also be different then the method from NP especially dealing with international. You need to look at what you pick when you check out and compare it to what you pay at for other retailers.

For Example I could pick flat rate at NP and pay $7, and i could pick priority and pay $15. Flat rate may take me a week to 10 days, while priority may take 2 days. So yeah if you paid for an expedited service yes you will pay more. Especially with international FIMS does take a while, and you have to realize that when checking out and picking that as your shipping option. I don't know what options NV uses or how much you pay for shipping there so it could differ. FIMS is a cheap option because it does take a long time.
NP went under new MGT a while back and has sucked ever since. You know that. The names of the dudes changed. The site changed etc... NV shipping for the same price consistently gets my shipment here in two weeks. I suggest NP uses this carrier. Simple business decision.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FIMS is a discount international option that most of the time does take 2 weeks...however at times it can take up to 5. We have no control over this. If you need it fast there are more speedy options.
^^^

NV shipping for the same price consistently gets my shipment here in two weeks. I suggest NP uses this carrier. Simple business decision.
NP answered exactly what you wrote above.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey, I've been trying to get ahold of nutra on the phone, left messages, nothing for a week now. This isn't usual, what's up?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hey, I've been trying to get ahold of nutra on the phone, left messages, nothing for a week now. This isn't usual, what's up?
Why not message me or NutraPlanet15 and we'll take care of you

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
NutraPlanet – Back to Gym -Savings Bundle

$39.99

Xtend RTD -2 bottles of Xtend RTD – $6 value
LMNitrix- Post Workout – on sale value $9.00
LMNitrix- FOCUS Pre-workout – on sale value $10.00
LMNitrix- BCAA 30 servings – on sale value $9.00
ProMore Protein 6 servings (2x 3 flavor box) – Value $12.00
OH YEAH ONE Bar Singles – 2 pumpkin Pie and 2 Key Lime Pie Value $8.00
–Get Ready for the Fight this weekend- FREE MMA T-Shirt (Select Size) value $12
20 servings of Controlled Labs – Purple Wraath (EEA’s) $15.00
1 x Scivation – Xtend BCAA 1000 mg/ 200 caps – on sale value $9.00
1 x Controlled Labs- VitMore 30 serving – on sale Value $8.00
1 x Controlled Labs – 20 servings of White Pipes Watermelon $12.00
All in an awesome Sling bag (so much stuff it won’t all fit in there) $5.00
Added All up with SALE Prices it’s $115.00 Value

https://nutraplanet.com/products/nutraplanet-back-gym-savings-bundle/

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Super disappointed I missed that Quest BBM deal

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We sold over 500 boxes in less than 2 hours...crazy... Maybe we should have priced them higher.
I was out mowing -- went to the site as soon as I saw my email. Sad day lol. Not surprised they sold that fast at all. One of the best flavors from that line, IMO.

dcoen21

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any Labor Day sales? Don't want to order just yet until I see the sales.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got in on those pumpkin ONE bars. Grabbed 3 boxes, one of the Waffle Quest Cereal bars, a bottle of ADAM (been slacking on my multi game for a while), and a tub of bulk Peak O2 to go with my regular Xtends since I'm about out of my last tub of Perform.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank for the support amigo!
Just got in on those pumpkin ONE bars. Grabbed 3 boxes, one of the Waffle Quest Cereal bars, a bottle of ADAM (been slacking on my multi game for a while), and a tub of bulk Peak O2 to go with my regular Xtends since I'm about out of my last tub of Perform.