SUK’s Old Forrest Kratom Experience

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got my old Forrest sample pack with the mitragynine extract... Took 2.5 g of the white hulu earlier.... Its definitely more energetic strain so true to the whites in that regard.... It has really long legs and a good euphoric feel.

Just took 3 grams of the dark red and a half gram of the extract mixed.... Looking forward to seeing how this goes as reds are my favorite.

I find when supplementing with a little bit of extract it intensifies the effects of what ever strain your using and makes it last longer. I try to supplement with extracts and use them sporadically rather than solo or on a regular basis bc they boost tolerance rather quickly in those instances.
Appreciate the feedback brother. Let us know how that dark red is. Did you get a sample of the Old Forrest yellow too?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I took 2.2 grams of green Malay a couple hours ago. I’m in chill mode now. Enjoying the relaxation. Slight decrease in pains and body aches.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate the feedback brother. Let us know how that dark red is. Did you get a sample of the Old Forrest yellow too?
I got the yellow, red, white and green :)

Yellows I tend to favor as well... So I may try that one in the morning

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I got the yellow, red, white and green :)

Yellows I tend to favor as well... So I may try that one in the morning
I’m new to this. Explain the extract mixing please and is this on their site?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m new to this. Explain the extract mixing please and is this on their site?
I will let Godstrength explain the extract mixing. But, I will say if you are new to kratom you should not mess with an extract or resin. Those are used by experienced users.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will let Godstrength explain the extract mixing. But, I will say if you are new to kratom you should not mess with an extract or resin. Those are used by experienced users.
Gotcha. Yeah first time ever for kratom. I really enjoyed Vicaine before working out or golf. Mainly golf so I’d like to find something that chills me out, helps with focus but doesn’t tank me like Vicaine did. Thanks for your help.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotcha. Yeah first time ever for kratom. I really enjoyed Vicaine before working out or golf. Mainly golf so I’d like to find something that chills me out, helps with focus but doesn’t tank me like Vicaine did. Thanks for your help.
Kratom is a partial mu opiod receptor agonist and also has stimulant properties as well. If you liked vicaine you'll prob enjoy kratom.

I wouldnt even think about the extract until after you get your feet wet with the leaf... Start at 3-4 grams imo if you have experience wild mild opiates (including tianeptine)

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kratom is a partial mu opiod receptor agonist and also has stimulant properties as well. If you liked vicaine you'll prob enjoy kratom.

I wouldnt even think about the extract until after you get your feet wet with the leaf... Start at 3-4 grams imo if you have experience wild mild opiates (including tianeptine)
Bro seriously... Kratom is nothing like coke!!!
coke is a dangerous illegal substance.
These to are nothing alike..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I woke up this morning with terrible neck pain. I must have slept wrong on it. It started at the top of my neck down to the bottom of my right trap. My right shoulder is flaring up again too. So, this morning I took 2.5 grams of the green Malay to help ease the pain. I added some CBD ointment to the neck, trap and shoulder. This combo worked well to rid me of the pain. The neck was mostly just stiff after that.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tonight I dosed 1 gram of simple yellow with 1 gram of green Malay. Put me in a better mood and has me feeling comfortable.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tonight I dosed 1 gram of simple yellow with 1 gram of green Malay. Put me in a better mood and has me feeling comfortable.
Just took my first dose of simply yellow at 3g and it kicked in within 15-20 min. Feels a lot like Vicaine. Hope it doesn’t make me crash like Tip does but I love it.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just took my first dose of simply yellow at 3g and it kicked in within 15-20 min. Feels a lot like Vicaine. Hope it doesn’t make me crash like Tip does but I love it.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Worth saying twice for sure... That first time

It should last longer than vicaine and you shouldnt crash as with vicaine either seeing how Vicaine had stimulants in the ingredient profile.

3g prob a good starting dose. You'll prob find between 4-5 the sweet spot.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Worth saying twice for sure... That first time

It should last longer than vicaine and you shouldnt crash as with vicaine either seeing how Vicaine had stimulants in the ingredient profile.

3g prob a good starting dose. You'll prob find between 4-5 the sweet spot.
Actually 3g was strong for me. Almost made me nauseous. Today I cut back to 1.5g and it was perfect, lasted 5ish hours and no crash. Nice appetite suppressant also

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Actually 3g was strong for me. Almost made me nauseous. Today I cut back to 1.5g and it was perfect, lasted 5ish hours and no crash. Nice appetite suppressant also
I appreciate low doses also. I still get the positives (just not as pronounced) without the negatives.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday I took 1.5 grams of the White Hulu an hour before going to the UFC fight. We had box seats so all you can drink and eat. I had a few drinks and eat a bunch. Got to see a couple knockouts and a lot of good fights. Had a good time.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate low doses also. I still get the positives (just not as pronounced) without the negatives.
Me to my most common doses probably 3 grams. I think after a while you figure out with Kratom more is not better less is more. 5 being my absolute sweet spot
Yesterday I took 1.5 grams of the White Hulu an hour before going to the UFC fight. We had box seats so all you can drink and eat. I had a few drinks and eat a bunch. Got to see a couple knockouts and a lot of good fights. Had a good time.
That white Hulu is strong ****. 2 1/2 grams is all I can take anything more is too much

One thing I have done that is absolutely fabulous is mixed the red white green and yellow all four strains into a brew of tea and it is amazing. Super good feels

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Me to my most common doses probably 3 grams. I think after a while you figure out with Kratom more is not better less is more. 5 being my absolute sweet spotThat white Hulu is strong ****. 2 1/2 grams is all I can take anything more is too much

One thing I have done that is absolutely fabulous is mixed the red white green and yellow all four strains into a brew of tea and it is amazing. Super good feels
Right on!

When I buy kratom tea at the local kava/kratom bars I usually will get either just yellow or a “Black Flag” which is all 4 strains like your making. Those two seem to give me the best effects when I drink the tea.

How are you brewing your kratom tea?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on!

When I buy kratom tea at the local kava/kratom bars I usually will get either just yellow or a “Black Flag” which is all 4 strains like your making. Those two seem to give me the best effects when I drink the tea.

How are you brewing your kratom tea?
Yeah I think when you mix different strains you get different alkaloids. So usually works pretty good if it's decent. I use a French press. Poor the kratom in for the boiling water in push the fresh press down and it strains automatically. I drink it with honey

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think when you mix different strains you get different alkaloids. So usually works pretty good if it's decent. I use a French press. Poor the kratom in for the boiling water in push the fresh press down and it strains automatically. I drink it with honey
Nice. I never thought to use a French press to make it. That seems easy enough.

Add a small amount of lemon juice when you are brewing the tea. It helps to release more alkaloids and helps a little with the taste.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Godstrength check this it. I bought it a few weeks ago. It is made for kratom tea or making kava in it.
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0001.JPG

You add the kratom powder in that chamber/cartridge then just pour low heat boiling water over it. Close lid and shake periodically. Let sit for an hour and you have yourself some kratom tea on the go.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always thought heat destroyed or weakened the alkaloids. I need to try this. But I just took my last dose and am out till my old Forrest yellow arrives . Colombia day strikes!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I always thought heat destroyed or weakened the alkaloids. I need to try this. But I just took my last dose and am out till my old Forrest yellow arrives . Colombia day strikes!
Gram for gram it definitely isnt as strong... I usually double my dose in tea to get about the same effect. I do like how the tea comes on though.

I just took some old Forrest yellow for a wakeup :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Boiling water does destroy some of the alkaloids. So ideally you want to use the lowest heat as possible. Slightly below or just at boiling is what you want.

Like what Godstrength said when using kratom tea you typically need almost twice as much compared to toss-n-wash.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Today on my lunch break (noon) I dosed 1 gram Simple yellow with 1 gram Green Malay.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1.5 grams of green Malay at 9pm tonight. It was enough to have me feeling relaxed and chill.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1.5 grams of green Malay at 9pm tonight. It was enough to have me feeling relaxed and chill.
Id like to get down to doses that small.... Usually 2-3 g is my minimum. But if I hit the extract or a good 6 g dose it keeps my tolerance up. How do you feel off small doses? I miss those nice opiate feels lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Id like to get down to doses that small.... Usually 2-3 g is my minimum. But if I hit the extract or a good 6 g dose it keeps my tolerance up. How do you feel off small doses? I miss those nice opiate feels lol
Honestly I feel better with the small doses. Larger doses can start messing with me.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been making 4 gram tea in that container I posted pics of. I have been putting 2 grams of white Hule and 2 grams of green Malay in the filtered department. I add low boiling water to it with a little lemon juice and drop a cinnamon stick in it. I shake it occasionally and drink it warm to cold. I sip on it very slowly throughout the day.

My energy levels stay up and it helps with my stiff back. Helps to put me in a better mood too.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have been making 4 gram tea in that container I posted pics of. I have been putting 2 grams of white Hule and 2 grams of green Malay in the filtered department. I add low boiling water to it with a little lemon juice and drop a cinnamon stick in it. I shake it occasionally and drink it warm to cold. I sip on it very slowly throughout the day.

My energy levels stay up and it helps with my stiff back. Helps to put me in a better mood too.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Long ass day today. Took 2.5 grams of green Malay a couple hours ago. Feeling relaxed and comfortable. Unwinding and watching The Wire.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I think the tea works differently.... Has a nice onset, comes on quicker but the euphoria doesnt last as long as the leaf. I think the body can more easily process it as a liquid.

Mixing strains is one of my Fav things to do w the tea. I like to use about 4 different strains with 8-10 g. This hits a diversity of alkaloids and again gives a little different feel.

The shaker cup you got sure is cool... Id def take advantage of that!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Jump on the halloween sale if you havent seen it!
Treat25 for 25% off.
IMG_20191026_002400_757.jpg

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for lack of updates recently. I am still loving the Old Forrest White Hulu and still liking the green Malay. I will post up a review for them shortly.

I wanted to mention that the next town over from me was trying to ban kratom. They held a city council meeting about it so I attended to be an kratom advocate. I prepared a small 3 minute speech about kratom. Well I never got the opportunity to speak in front of the city council because there were so many locals already there giving the speeches. There were around 80 of us there and a local American Kratom Association rep in attendance. We crushed that sh1t and kratom will remain legal in the town. Gotta keep fighting the good fight

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IMG_6783.JPG

Here is a pic of most of us after the city council meeting. I guess someone posted it up on Reddit. I am somewhere in there lol

It was a cool night to see the community come together like that.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SUK’s Old Forrest Green Malay Final Review:

Potency: 8.75/10 this is a strong strain. I was able to keep my doses very low with it.

Duration: 9/10 this strain has very long legs and last about 5 hours.

Mood: 8/10 improves mood was obvious.

Energy: 6.5/ not a stimulating green.

Relaxation: 8.5/10 good relaxation with this green more so then the other green stains that SUK offers.

Pain Relief: 8/10 good pain relief with higher dose.

This is high quality kratom. I recommend this to anyone look for a more relaxing green kratom.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SUK’s Old Forrest White Hulu Final Review:

Potency: 9.25/10 this is a very strong strain. I kept my doses very low.

Duration: 8/10 this is a long lasting white strain. White strains in general are not long lasting like greens are known to be. This white strain lasts me 4 hours.

Mood: 9/10 great mood boost.

Energy: 9.5/10 great energy that feels more natural and not stimmy.

Relaxation: 7/10 this is an energizing strain more than relaxing strain I was still able to relax when I wanted to.

Pain Relief: 7/10 some pain relief with higher doses.

This is top notch quality kratom. This is my favorite white kratom I have tried. I am not usually a fan of white kratom, but this one won me over right away. I highly recommend giving this strain a chance.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SUK’s Old Forrest White Hulu Final Review:

Potency: 9.25/10 this is a very strong strain. I kept my doses very low.

Duration: 8/10 this is a long lasting white strain. White strains in general are not long lasting like greens are known to be. This white strain lasts me 4 hours.

Mood: 9/10 great mood boost.

Energy: 9.5/10 great energy that feels more natural and not stimmy.

Relaxation: 7/10 this is an energizing strain more than relaxing strain I was still able to relax when I wanted to.

Pain Relief: 7/10 some pain relief with higher doses.

This is top notch quality kratom. This is my favorite white kratom I have tried. I am not usually a fan of white kratom, but this one won me over right away. I highly recommend giving this strain a chance.
Thank you for the kind words and excellent review! We are very happy that you enjoyed your products.