SUK’s Old Forrest Kratom Experience

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
First off, thank you to @macedog24 for the opportunity to log Straight Up Kratom’s new strains! I have tried most of the SUK’s line and have thoroughly enjoyed them. Their quality is top notch. Needless to say, I was happy to be able to try out these new stains!

IMG_6524.JPG

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tested out the Old Forrest green Malay first. I toss and washed 2 grams a couple hours after dinner. To my surprise it was very relaxing for me. I felt very comfortable and fell asleep a couple hours after dosing it. I had a good night sleep and no aches or pain in the morning. It was a nice experience. I like it.

I was expecting to be more stimulating like SUK’s simple green and their super green. It is a slower green. Oh and it’s potent too

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tonight I tried out the Old Forrest White Hulu. I toss and washed 1.5 grams. It was energizing with zero jitters. It is a potent white, but not in your face stimulating like some whites can be. I feel I will be able to use this white in more situations then I usually will use white. I rarely use whites, but this one has a good feel to it.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have tried both now and I am fan of these for sure! Both of them have good feels to them.
Thanks for the review and the kind words.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I did 2 grams of the Old Forrest White Hulu last night at 7 pm. I was tired and wanted to stay up late. It worked perfectly for that. It provided 4 hours of energy so I could finish the Homecoming series. I was focused and comfortable watching the show. I was able to fall asleep at midnight with no problem. I slept well and woke up feeling good.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
In a sh1t mood tonight that not even this green Malay can get rid of. It’s all good though at least it has me feeling relaxed and took the edge of my pains (back and shoulder).

I dosed 2 grams of the Old Forrest Green Malay at 8pm tonight.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rough day?? Hopefully today is better!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In a sh1t mood tonight that not even this green Malay can get rid of. It’s all good though at least it has me feeling relaxed and took the edge of my pains (back and shoulder).

I dosed 2 grams of the Old Forrest Green Malay at 8pm tonight.
When Kratom can’t turn your mood around, that just means you have to take more..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When Kratom can’t turn your mood around, that just means you have to take more..
Ha! Generally yes that’s all you need to do. The stuff is great for improving mood.

For me though I worry about escalating my kratom tolerance. I respond really well to low doses so I try to just keep it there. If the low dose kratom doesn’t improve my mood then I usually just except that and try to look forward to the next day.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ha! Generally yes that’s all you need to do. The stuff is great for improving mood.

For me though I worry about escalating my kratom tolerance. I respond really well to low doses so I try to just keep it there. If the low dose kratom doesn’t improve my mood then I usually just except that and try to look forward to the next day.
Sounds like somebody has been employing their anxiety reducing self-talk coping skills :geek:

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night I toss-n-washed 2.2 grams of the green Malay. My body aches were gone within 30 minutes. I felt relaxed and comfortable. I fell asleep about 3 hours after dosing it. I had a pretty decent night sleep and no grogginess in the morning.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Last night I toss-n-washed 2.2 grams of the green Malay. My body aches were gone within 30 minutes. I felt relaxed and comfortable. I fell asleep about 3 hours after dosing it. I had a pretty decent night sleep and no grogginess in the morning.
I have determined that the toss-n-wash technique is not for me. These powders are so fine, that I often end up slightly inhaling the kratom if I take even the slightest unintentional breath before I wash. This obviously triggers a cough, and I end up blowing powder everywhere and also further into my airways. Then people stare at me and with a confused look on their face. Once I catch my breath, I just act like nothing ever happened and proceed to throw small objects at them until they leave.

I can’t help but think that I might be doing something wrong though..

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have determined that the toss-n-wash technique is not for me. These powders are so fine, that I often end up slightly inhaling the kratom if I take even the slightest unintentional breath before I wash. This obviously triggers a cough, and I end up blowing powder everywhere and also further into my airways. Then people stare at me and with a confused look on their face. Once I catch my breath, I just act like nothing ever happened and proceed to throw small objects at them until they leave.

🤣🤣🤣 this made my morning!

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Im dying over here!!! Lmbo.... Thats why i mix mine in juice or water.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last night around 8:30pm I did 2 grams of green Malay. I also took agmatine, magnesium, vitamin C and NAC. Very relaxing and gave a very comfortable feel. I was asleep around 11:30pm. My youngest woke me up 3 times throughout the night. Him not having a good night sleep = me not having a good night sleep. It’s all good though I was able to fall back asleep very quickly after each time being woken up. This morning I felt like I had a decent night sleep. No morning grogginess or morning Anxiety.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tonight at 8pm I took 2.3 grams of the White Hulu. I was feeling tired, but I wanted to stay up and watch a movie. It’s 10:30pm now and I feel energized and in a good mood even after a long work week. This has been my favorite white strain to date.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really glad your enjoying the new strains.
White hulu is really amazing.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
New flash sale 33%off.

Use Coupon Code Flash33 for a whopping 33% off your Entire Order! BIGGEST Sale of the YEAR!
HURRY Offer Expires 10-5-2019 at midnight MST. Coupon works on all websites.
BUY HERE

3 WAYS TO SAVE!

Use Coupon Code flash33 for 33% off your ENTIRE order!
FREE Yellow Scoop with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Thanks!

Try our BRAND NEW MIT10 Extract. A true 10% Mitragyna Extract in powdered form!
VERY Strong, Use Caution.
Most leaf Kratom tests between 1-2% MIT. This concentrate is a true 10% MIT so 5-10 times the strength of regular leaf powder

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
New flash sale 33%off.

Use Coupon Code Flash33 for a whopping 33% off your Entire Order! BIGGEST Sale of the YEAR!
HURRY Offer Expires 10-5-2019 at midnight MST. Coupon works on all websites.
BUY HERE

3 WAYS TO SAVE!

Use Coupon Code flash33 for 33% off your ENTIRE order!
FREE Yellow Scoop with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
All Strains are bio and heavy metal tested. Proven clean and Pure!
No fancy names, no gimmicks and no BS, just high quality Kratom, great customer service and a fair price.
Thanks!

Try our BRAND NEW MIT10 Extract. A true 10% Mitragyna Extract in powdered form!
VERY Strong, Use Caution.
Most leaf Kratom tests between 1-2% MIT. This concentrate is a true 10% MIT so 5-10 times the strength of regular leaf powder
Sweet... Just ordered the old Forrest sampler pack plus 10g of the mit extract. Have you tried the extract? Looking for a comparison to 5g of leaf.

Also... Just curious why all these logs are only the green and white strains? Why isnt anyone logging the red and yellow (it's 2019 discrimination will not be tolerated haha) I'm guessing out of the 4 strains these 2 are the best?

Last edited:
heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The MIT10 is very strong and best mixed with a little leaf powder. I would do 3 grams of leaf and 1/2 gram of MIT10.

Maybe play around with your leaf amount but start low.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The MIT10 is very strong and best mixed with a little leaf powder. I would do 3 grams of leaf and 1/2 gram of MIT10.

Maybe play around with your leaf amount but start low.
Yeah I like to mix extracts with some powder. It gives them extra kick and the effects last much longer... Plus it doesnt spike your tolerance like taking a larger dose of extract only.

Also @heavyiron not sure if you saw my question edited in above post as to why no one os logging the red and yellow?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I like to mix extracts with some powder. It gives them extra kick and the effects last much longer... Plus it doesnt spike your tolerance like taking a larger dose of extract only.

Also @heavyiron not sure if you saw my question edited in above post as to why no one os logging the red and yellow?
OF Red is almost out of stock. The OF Yellow is similar to a good White but seems to be more mood boosting.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OF Red is almost out of stock. The OF Yellow is similar to a good White but seems to be more mood boosting.
So if I just ordered the sampler pack will I get the of red? Reds are my jam

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, the sampler includes OF Red.
You the man @heavyiron. Every experience ive had so far with your kratom has been top notch. Looking forward to the sampler

The regular product is a bit more than I normally pay but with the sampler pack and extract plus the 33% off I got the 100g of red/white/green/yellow plus the 10g of mitragynine extract for 51$ shipped. Feel really good about that I appreciate the sale and the quality you put out there

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You the man @heavyiron. Every experience ive had so far with your kratom has been top notch. Looking forward to the sampler

The regular product is a bit more than I normally pay but with the sampler pack and extract plus the 33% off I got the 100g of red/white/green/yellow plus the 10g of mitragynine extract for 51$ shipped. Feel really good about that I appreciate the sale and the quality you put out there
Nice pick up man! I am certain you will like the OF strains. Would you mind posting in here on your thoughts about it and the extract?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Busy ass day at work today. In hopes to unwind I took 2.5 grams of the green Malay. I also took agmatine, magnesium and vitamin C.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice pick up man! I am certain you will like the OF strains. Would you mind posting in here on your thoughts about it and the extract?
Yeah for sure... I wanna give my thoughts on all the strains as well as the extract. So I could post up a brief review of each strain

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would you all recommend for someone who wanted alertness/energy and focus for playing golf?

muree

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What would you all recommend for someone who wanted alertness/energy and focus for playing golf?
that would really depend on the individual, the only way to know is to sample a few strains. Green is very popular for mood,focus and euphoria but for me it was the red and white strains that have given the max focus and mood lift.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Busy ass day at work today. In hopes to unwind I took 2.5 grams of the green Malay. I also took agmatine, magnesium and vitamin C.
This ^ worked out perfect! Relaxed, comfortable and had some good sleep.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tonight I dose 1 gram of green Malay + 1 gram White Hulu + 1 gram Simple yellow MD and happy I did

Exceptional mood boost!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I also took my usual 750 mg agmatine and 400 mg magnesium to top it off.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
2 grams of white Hulu at 8 pm tonight. All of my responsibilities for the week have been completed and the kids are asleep. It’s time to chill.

I just started the series The Wire. I never seen it before. So far so good!

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 grams of white Hulu at 8 pm tonight. All of my responsibilities for the week have been completed and the kids are asleep. It’s time to chill.

I just started the series The Wire. I never seen it before. So far so good!
The Wire is awesome

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Last day to take advantage of the sale! Remember flash33 for 33% off.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Tonight I dosed 1.5 grams the Old Forrest white Hulu with 1 gram of the Simple yellow.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can someone give me basic dosing for the simple sample pack I picked up? First time giving this a try. Thanks

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Can someone give me basic dosing for the simple sample pack I picked up? First time giving this a try. Thanks
Kratom dose ranges are 1 gram to 8 grams. I usually suggest starting at 2 grams when trying it for the first time. Generally you feel the effects within 20 mins. The peak seems to be around the 45 minute mark. The effects usually last up to 4 hours.

Is there any specific question you have about it?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Since you will be trying it for the first time I suggest dropping 2 grams of the powder into 3 oz of apple or orange juice. Stir it vigorously and throw it back quickly. This is probably the easiest way to do it.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Kratom dose ranges are 1 gram to 8 grams. I usually suggest starting at 2 grams when trying it for the first time. Generally you feel the effects within 20 mins. The peak seems to be around the 45 minute mark. The effects usually last up to 4 hours.

Not right now but I’m sure I will so I’ll be back. LOL

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Agree use 1 level scoop (2gr) with about 6oz of water or juice.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Since you will be trying it for the first time I suggest dropping 2 grams of the powder into 3 oz of apple or orange juice. Stir it vigorously and throw it back quickly. This is probably the easiest way to do it.
A man of my own heart... Less juice the better.. I usually go about 4gr myself...

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
By the way .
We have decided to extend this sale thru the 9th.. This will be the last sale of 33% for the year. Hurry and jump on this deal NOW!! Flash33 for 33%oFF your order

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my old Forrest sample pack with the mitragynine extract... Took 2.5 g of the white hulu earlier.... Its definitely more energetic strain so true to the whites in that regard.... It has really long legs and a good euphoric feel.

Just took 3 grams of the dark red and a half gram of the extract mixed.... Looking forward to seeing how this goes as reds are my favorite.

I find when supplementing with a little bit of extract it intensifies the effects of what ever strain your using and makes it last longer. I try to supplement with extracts and use them sporadically rather than solo or on a regular basis bc they boost tolerance rather quickly in those instances.