Suggestions for very good/cost effective Butea Superba + Tongkat Ali supps

Jmw12393

Awards
Been using butea Superba and tongkat Ali from barlowe's 5 days on and 2 days off. It's been pretty good so far with some weight loss. Now I'm looking for some cost effective supps. Barlowe's is good but pricey and I've heard there are some better versions and more cost effective. Any help?

Wagner83

Awards
Is Barlowe pricey? I think he's ok, what you are using is geared towards well being and libido rather than weight loss. If weight loss is your goal I would look into something else.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
olympus labs LJ100 is a high quality TA product. follow the Danes protocol and you are golden!

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been using butea Superba and tongkat Ali from barlowe's 5 days on and 2 days off. It's been pretty good so far with some weight loss. Now I'm looking for some cost effective supps. Barlowe's is good but pricey and I've heard there are some better versions and more cost effective. Any help?
Pricey?? Its actually "cheap".
And 1 main rule is. Dont expect cost effective compounds to be quality ones

Jmw12393

Awards
What is the protocol I have to follow? Danes

Jmw12393

Awards
And all other effects of it were good too I just notice weight loss which is always a bonus

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is the protocol I have to follow? Danes
If you are healthy guy, Begin with 200mg of TA and increase the dose each 3rd/4th day with 100mg. Build up to 800mg.
If you get any sides at 600mg but nothing at 400mg then stay at 400mg

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
KSM-66 is really cost effective and useful, but I'm not sure if you wanted suggestions on general supplements or just Tongkat Ali.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Are you looking for both ingredients as single products? Its usually a best option from a cost perspective to purchase a product that contains these ingredients. For example, Alphamax XT contains 150mg of Tongkat Ali per serving (300mg per day), along with a ton of other great ingredients to help increase natural test levels. Alphamax XT also contains a natural AI and ingredients to limit cortisol and estrogen production, and you can find a 30 day supply for a great price. Have you looked into any products that contain these ingredients, rather than just looking for standalone products?

Jmw12393

Awards
I enjoy both supps but if there is one that's combined into one supp that would be great. I notice the test boost/ dht boost from the supps

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Barlow is pretty reasonable and for good quality.

Swanson sells some cheap buta and to tongkat, but I would expect them to compare. Their buta is just a full spectrum and not standardized or extracted. Dirt cheap though.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Barlow is pretty reasonable and for good quality.

Swanson sells some cheap buta and to tongkat, but I would expect them to compare. Their buta is just a full spectrum and not standardized or extracted. Dirt cheap though.
Have you tried Barlowes' butea? I just started it today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I enjoy both supps but if there is one that's combined into one supp that would be great. I notice the test boost/ dht boost from the supps
Testruction contains both ingredients.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great product here.
I was looking at the label a few minutes ago. Looks like I forgot the specs on there. Both the E. Ulmoides and Butea Superba are 20:1 extracts.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was looking at the label a few minutes ago. Looks like I forgot the specs on there. Both the E. Ulmoides and Butea Superba are 20:1 extracts.
Right on.
Have you read my recent PM?