Suggestions for that one MUST ADD for pct?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Hi. I'm looking for suggestions. I'm coming off a Test, Trest, LGD, Rad, Mass, Hard bridge. 15 weeks total.
I have Clomid, Super Pct, Epic TD, DermaStrength TD, Triumph and LJ100. Obviously, I would like to minimize cannibalism and remain as anabolic as possible. I will keep diet and training in place but is there one additional nonhormonal muscle builder that I'm overlooking? I would like to throw in Xgels or ABE but the supplement shop near me only has the old version of ABE and they don't carry Xgels. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hi. I'm looking for suggestions. I'm coming off a Test, Trest, LGD, Rad, Mass, Hard bridge. 15 weeks total.
I have Clomid, Super Pct, Epic TD, DermaStrength TD, Triumph and LJ100. Obviously, I would like to minimize cannibalism and remain as anabolic as possible. I will keep diet and training in place but is there one additional nonhormonal muscle builder that I'm overlooking? I would like to throw in Xgels or ABE but the supplement shop near me only has the old version of ABE and they don't carry Xgels. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you.

The new ABE is far superior and X-gels is amazing but its inflammatory so id wait until about 2 weeks into PCT to start it lets some recovery jump start the first 2 weeks then start it, definitely worth a go, also Definitely throw in some SNS Reduce XT to minimize fat gain, and some Performax Alphamax XT is nice the formula is awesome. Check em out

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed that Alphamax XT is great, however if you already have sup3r pct, I wouldn't stack the 2.

I would do a run of Alphamax XT and ABE later as a natty stack. Adding Xgels to Alphamax XT/ABE would be great addition as well.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Xgels and ABE would be a good addition. Reduce xt is a common addition to pct as well. I'd recommend the abe/xgels though. I run that solo all the time and like it. Even if you cant get the new addition i would still pick up abe.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cannibalism???

The above recommendations are golden...

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Thank you. As mentioned, I don't see a point in running Alphamax alongside super PCT.
So, my initial thoughts of Xgels and ABE seem confirmed but I'll have to order them because, as I said, the supplement stores around me don't stock either. :/

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start Reduce XT during week 3 of PCT. If you run X gels (which are great for PCT), I recommend starting them your last week on cycle so that they kick in during week 2 of your PCT.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can also look into a natty anabolic -epicatechin- such as CEL EPI-PLEX to continue to increase lean muscle during PCT. it's a staple supplement that can be used year round.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IGF, or CJC no dac + hexarelin.

bradray5871

Awards
That is a pretty long cycle, and i would recommend running Clomid for 6-8 weeks 50 first 3-4 and 25 last 3-4. Running a test booster is an okay idea and midway thru pct i would add an AI and run it for 6 weeks at least. Good luck

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is a pretty long cycle, and i would recommend running Clomid for 6-8 weeks 50 first 3-4 and 25 last 3-4. Running a test booster is an okay idea and midway thru pct i would add an AI and run it for 6 weeks at least. Good luck
This. I would run an 8 week PCT if I was running a cycle as long as OP.