Suggestions for elbow sleeves?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking into purchasing a pair of elbow sleeves and was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on which ones to purchase? I haven't really talked to anyone who currently uses them....

Thanks

beastmode1981

beastmode1981

Awards
  • Established
I got a copper fit that I currently use. It was only 10 $. Had a bit of a forearm strain and the compression has helped quite a bit. If that's the kind of sleeve your referring to.?

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
I got a copper fit that I currently use. It was only 10 $. Had a bit of a forearm strain and the compression has helped quite a bit. If that's the kind of sleeve your referring to.?
No, elbow sleeve for compression. Similar thing though. I know they make some that are supposed to be specifically for lifting.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like my Sling Shot (blue) compression sleeve. I wear it on all pressing and squats.

It's only 4" wide or so, but I'm not sure if you're asking about something to cover the entire elbow? Another guy on here wears Rheband elbow sleeves. It covers quite a bit, and he swears by them.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lockout is coming out with some -- Greg posted a photo in the fb group/page yesterday.

I've never used them. Only thing I have is a compression knee brace I wear when playing basketball, but I just grabbed some knee wraps to use for heavy leg days (garbage knees from too many years of catching during baseball).