Suggestion Box

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
But, I do wish they'd come out with a Universal baseball cap!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wanted to repeat myself. The scoop handle thats included in the BCAA's needs to be longer. Its hard to get powder out when your at the end of the product. Otherwise....great job dudes!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
A Universal Pull-over hoody... A Universal Hat... A Universal Tank top... Universal beanies and skull caps, A Universal Lifting belt...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I've been hearin' rumors, though, of a late fall release of an Animal Gym bag...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
How about some Animal posing trunks...???:saroll::evil:

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
How about a digestive enzyme product...???:burger::cheers:

yoshi5674

yoshi5674

Awards
  • Established
What happened to Genesis Formula? Was it not a solid product or what? I still see it online and it looks like an awesome product. Just wondering
Thanks!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
What happened to Genesis Formula? Was it not a solid product or what? I still see it online and it looks like an awesome product. Just wondering
Thanks!
It was a very solid product... But the demand just wasn't there... Especially if you compare it to the demand for Animal Pak...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
They need to package and market "Dead Man's Resurrection Juice"!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Oh you meant with you getting some sort of recognition or royalties? :D
*LOL* I think you know what I mean... As was hinted at, in the thread for the "Deadman's Resurrection Juice"...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
How about getting some SportPharma products over here!!!??? They're a brand that's definitely back on the rise, with quality no-nonsense products that get your basics covered!!!

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
How about getting some SportPharma products over here!!!??? They're a brand that's definitely back on the rise, with quality no-nonsense products that get your basics covered!!!
Agreed. We are missing out on the SportPharma value on this board.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
How about some Green/Red powders for those of us who have trouble getting in those fruits and veggies?

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
How about some Green/Red powders for those of us who have trouble getting in those fruits and veggies?
That is a good idea. Did you see that they have added greens to the new Natural Sterol Complex formula?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
That is a good idea. Did you see that they have added greens to the new Natural Sterol Complex formula?
Nope. I knew that they redid the formula but I haven't had a chance to look over the changes. I still have two unopened containers of the old formula I need to make my way through.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
Nope. I knew that they redid the formula but I haven't had a chance to look over the changes. I still have two unopened containers of the old formula I need to make my way through.
Cool. Yea that old formula is still a solid supplement. I've been sent a few of them in orders recently and it is no problem for me. I use them up. The new formula has some greens in it now though, check it out :)

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Animal and Universal varsity jackets... Animal and Universal button down baseball jerseys... Just sayin'...

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Animal and Universal varsity jackets... Animal and Universal button down baseball jerseys... Just sayin'...
basketball jerseys for those hot ass summer days

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I like the jacket and jersey ideas for sure. I have an Animal Jersey so a Universal one would rock.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
I'm still for the Animal/Universal basketball jersey.
Number 44 of course with Wrath's name on the back and the animal logo on the front. I dont think id ever take it off.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
I'm still for the Animal/Universal basketball jersey.
Number 44 of course with Wrath's name on the back and the animal logo on the front. I dont think id ever take it off.
Ha ha, yea that would be cool for sure. I've been really diggin my Animal Lifting straps now that they are broken in good and all dirty, they look the part ya know :)