Sub Sterone is HERE!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure many of you got the e-mail, but for those who haven't... here ya go!

Sub Sterone Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Dropper (approx. 1/3 dropper full)
Servings per Container: 147

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
Proprietary Blend
Ecdysterone Complex: 69 mg
HydroxyPropyl Beta Cyclodextrin **
20-Hydroxy-Beta-Ecdysterone by HPLC 80% **
6-Keto Diosgenin **

* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
** Percent Daily Values not established.

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Citric Acid, Soy Lecithin, Potassium Sorbate, Calcium EDTA (freshness), Sodium Benzoate, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Chitosan

Sub Sterone: The Most Potent Natural Ecdysterone Mass Gainer!
Ecdysterone has been the subject of much debate and controversy in it's 15 year existence. Many ecdysterone products have come and gone with mixed results. There is one thing that is proven though, when given to animals and even people in the right way, ecdysterone increases strength, size and muscle. You can get prohormone like gains from this natural product IF you know the secret...

Tester Logs On Sub Sterone
Before we give you the science and the information behind SubSterone, let's get to the heart of it. What REAL users on AM are saying about this product!

Rodja on Sub Sterone -
"Amazing session; hit 2 PRs on big lifts and felt great. I love how good of a mood that this ecdy puts me in. It's kinda odd because this is how I start to feel on test boosters and not really ecdy. My mood, focus, and aggression are all up along with my focus and work capacity."

Johnfaceman on Sub Sterone after 15 days...
"20 pound increase on all lifts. My legs are by far my easiest place to gain size and strength. I think I might not increase all that much more on my legs. I also think that my free test is up because my libido increases after every leg workout."
and after 20 days... "Lifts increased once again across the board. Felt easy. Grip strength has been ridiculous. I am really killing it and inspired to. Lifting friend broke down and asked me what I was doing differently"

ZB126 on Sub Sterone for 30 days...
"For a recomp, I couldn't have asked for more. It was easy to maintain leanness while gaining muscle with subECDY...I started at 174lbs and ended at 181lbs, so I gained a total of 7lbs on thirty days of subECDY. I am very impressed with this! ... I would also note that with a very small increase over maintenance calories, these gains can clearly be attributed to substerone."

What Does PubMed Say?
"According to our results 20E may provide an alternative for substitution of anabolic-androgenic steroids"

"The application of phytoecdysteroids is a promising alternative to the use of anabolic-androgenic steroids because of the apparent lack of adverse effects."

"It has been determined that beta-ecdysone is one of the effective constituents for the androgen-like and anabolic action."

[/b]The Ecdysterone Scandal![/b]
First, ecdysterone is NOT orally active. It's rapidly cleared by the liver. Which is why the LG Sciences "Under The Tongue" delivery method (AKA Sublingual) is more efficient. This bypasses the liver and delivers ecdysterone to the muscles!

The second reason most ecdysterone products don't work...quality. Ron Kramer first brought this to my attention and it was pretty amazing once I dug into it. Real, good quality ecdysterone is hard to come by and very expensive and I know enough now to use the good stuff.

The Chinese like to play games with testing protocols. They sell Edysterone 90% UV tested and pass it off as a quality product. Unfortunately UV testing is very crude and could be giving you only 10-20% of the active ingredient. What you really need is Ecdysterone 80-90% HPLC. HPLC is a testing method that actually tests for the single ecdysterone ingredient.

So, since most people are using the UV tested crap, taking even a gram of ecdysterone isn't going to do you any good.

What Kind Of Gains Can I Expect From Sub Sterone?
For younger guys, it seems to have a greater effect. For us older guys, it seems to help lean us out and increase strength. You need to make sure you have a high protein intake with this product either way, since it helps to increase protein synthesis.

Sub Sterone stacks great with prosteriods, anabolic steroids and prohormones because it helps increase the activity of steroid molecules by speeding up messenger RNA. This is the stuff that tells muscles to build more protein, so you want to stack it with androgens like our Methyl 1-D or at least a very good test booster like our Formadrol (plug) or a natural anabolic like our Natadrol.

Sub Sterone will make you denser than ever before. It will increase strength and should help you pack on the size (especially if you are under 25).

What else is in SubSterone?
Cofactors that should really help push the product forward were in the test product and seemed to prove out!

6-Keto-Diosgenin is another type of ecdysterone derivitive that has been shown in both anecdotal and Russian research to help build mass and size. It's a quality ingredient that should really help the ecdysterone density!

ECDYSTERONE WORKS!

When you deliver it properly and use a quality extract there is no doubt that ecdysterone works!

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Can someone tell me how this compares to Iforce's ecdy product? I am interested in puchasing this. Is your form of delivery supossed to be elite over IForce's. Thanks you..

SJ

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can someone tell me how this compares to Iforce's ecdy product? I am interested in puchasing this. Is your form of delivery supossed to be elite over IForce's. Thanks you..

SJ
I'm not going to make any comparisons between our product and IForce's. Their ECDY is quite pure, and i believe that it is sustained through the body. We opted for sublingual due to our testings of breakdown through oral administration. For our profile, sublingual has many benefits. I think both products are very solid, in fact i bought the combo back of Iforce ECDY and Erase as i wanted to try theirs out.

would also like to know if this would require pct?
This will not require a pct.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
would also like to know if this would require pct?
from everything I have read about sterone I would say no pct is not needed.
again from what I have read. I havent used it yet, but plan to very soon.

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm very exited to try this out! Will keep you posted...

Amazing price, and a bottle should last 30 days (typo in dosing instructions).

Substerone should start shipping out from Nutraplanet next week so get your orders in!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys, the dosing instructions and label info on Nutraplanet are not accurate. Below is the proper dosing and label info.

Serving Size: 2 Droppers ~ 1.45 ml (one dropper will only fill 1/3 of the way up so two 1/3 droppers)

Servings Per Container: 84

Ecdysterone Complex:
HydroxyPropylBeta Cyclodextrin 55mg
20-Hydroxy-Beta-Ecdysterone 30mg
6-Keto-Diosgenin 15mg

Directions: Adults take 2-4 servings per day for best results. Dispense liquid under the tongue and hold for at least 60 seconds then swish around the mouth and swallow completely.

3 Servings Per day will last a full month.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I just ordered two bottles of this from here at Nutra, I will try the 3 servings a day initially and then maybe bump up to four..Cant wait to see what these ecdy product will be doing for me..

SJ

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just ordered two bottles of this from here at Nutra, I will try the 3 servings a day initially and then maybe bump up to four..Cant wait to see what these ecdy product will be doing for me..

SJ
Ecdy Imo is a great natty product but Don't expect PH like results... :p

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ecdy Imo is a great natty product but Don't expect PH like results... :p
Yup. I think @ 4 doses per day this will have a pretty decent effect, i wonder what 6 or 8 would be like. You can bet i'll be ordering a few bottles to try multiple dose runs.

JeffJohnston

Awards
Looking forward to another great product from LG. I will be stacking this product with other supps. looks like a winner and should be a great buy

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yup. I think @ 4 doses per day this will have a pretty decent effect, i wonder what 6 or 8 would be like. You can bet i'll be ordering a few bottles to try multiple dose runs.
same here.
but for somone who loves test and tren like me, i hope these atleast help during bulking, cutting or recomp . :)
anything that helps is good. :)