Stuck in a bad spot... always sick?

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was doing pretty good with my training til end of march, almost 100Kg in decent shape which is awesome for me. After that I have been feeling flu like symptoms after every workout which sucks.. im now training 1 time a week cause the body needs to recover that much after each session, im doing like 70% max what I can.. do I really need to lower it to 50% and workout time to half? a normal session is around 1-1.5h.
Thanks all

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would see a doctor if your having that much of an issue. Could be something else. Better to know then to wait.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would see a doctor if your having that much of an issue. Could be something else. Better to know then to wait.
I have been at the doctors since january because I got an eye disease, they have probably spent milions on tests to find the cause of my eye problem. Everything is fine, I had a lump on my throat for a long time that caused sore throat, did cell test and showed nothing. I have almost got rid of it with supplementation and diet so the sore throat is alot better.

I will train very easy and short sessions for a period and see how it feels, but you know.. we all want to lift heavy : )

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I remember a few years ago I couldn’t train legs because the next morning I would feel awful, like a really bad flu. And it would last for days. The first couple times I just thought it was coincidence. But no literally every time I would do legs I would be extremely sick the next few days after. Very odd.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I remember a few years ago I couldn’t train legs because the next morning I would feel awful, like a really bad flu. And it would last for days. The first couple times I just thought it was coincidence. But no literally every time I would do legs I would be extremely sick the next few days after. Very odd.
The body is a weird machine : ( im now doing 20-30min sessions every 3rd day, alittle sore throat but thats about it. Will try to check it up some more.