LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Lean-7 by Hard Rock Supplements is a combination of Caffeine Anhydrous, Dandelion Powder, Dimethylethanolamine, Betaine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, Alpha Yohimbine, Cissus Quadrangularis, and L-Carnitine.

While True Shred is more of a natural anabolic cutting product that contains 7-keto dhea, laxogenin, and armistane.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Lean-7 by Hard Rock Supplements is a combination of Caffeine Anhydrous, Dandelion Powder, Dimethylethanolamine, Betaine Anhydrous, Green Tea Extract, Alpha Yohimbine, Cissus Quadrangularis, and L-Carnitine.

While True Shred is more of a natural anabolic cutting product that contains 7-keto dhea, laxogenin, and armistane.

now that combination sounds right up my alley

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
now that combination sounds right up my alley
Ya because I was either going to use Lean 7 or Radiate for my Thermogenic and Appetite needs and add a non stim, but can't decide between the two ?

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya because I was either going to use Lean 7 or Radiate for my Thermogenic and Appetite needs and add a non stim, but can't decide between the two ��
Just saw the formula, True Shred FTW.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Curious about this.

GrowthFiend

Awards
"True Shred users can expect a formula that delivers the value of five different products in one based on the dosing" - Trying to figure out what else is in there.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Profile looks very promising.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ordered 2 bottles of tru shred and youth last night. ....Always got awesome results from alpha lean, can't wait to try shred. Currently in the middle of a stack until the end of feb, will take a break and jump on shred in april. That will also give me time to sit back and see what others come up with as far as results and add ons. THANKS