Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

Syndicate75

Awards
I’m almost done with one bottle of Alphabulk. I’ve taken it for almost 4 weeks. If I take it on an empty stomach like it says, I get explosive diarrhea. If I take it preworkout with some carbs it’s fine until suddenly about 30mins in, i get explosive diarrhea. Strength has stayed about the same. What gives!?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Massive pumps, recomp effect, muscle recovery, and energy boost
Same effects for me. Pumps are great ( not nitrate good but definitely noticeable), definitely notice the recomp effect for me. Leaning out and having a nice muscle hardness. Im

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not experienced any stomach issues while taking AlphaBulk, and today I started my second bottle.
Good to hear. Me neither. Seems pretty isolated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

ORACLE by OLYMPUS LABS

Olympus Labs embarked on a quest to develop a pre-workout supplement that would provide an unmatched and remarkable experience, as predicted by the Oracle.

As a result of this endeavor, they created a new pre-workout product called Oracle, which delivers an extraordinary experience that includes unbeatable flavor, exceptional levels of euphoria, focus, energy, and mind-body connection.

The product also provides just the right amount of pump, achieving the perfect balance...

Read More >
https://www.strongsupplements.com/the-reign-has-fallen/

cakecamel

Awards
Have you tried taking Alphabulk with food instead of on an empty stomach? That might help ease your gut's reaction. As for the lack of strength gains, there could be a variety of factors at play there. Maybe give it a bit more time or look into tweaking other aspects of your routine like diet or sleep.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 229762
ORACLE by OLYMPUS LABS

Olympus Labs embarked on a quest to develop a pre-workout supplement that would provide an unmatched and remarkable experience, as predicted by the Oracle.

As a result of this endeavor, they created a new pre-workout product called Oracle, which delivers an extraordinary experience that includes unbeatable flavor, exceptional levels of euphoria, focus, energy, and mind-body connection.

The product also provides just the right amount of pump, achieving the perfect balance...

Read More >
https://www.strongsupplements.com/the-reign-has-fallen/
Excited to try this pre!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
But the instructions say to take on empty stomach…
it would be fine with food if you can take it that way vs not at all or feeling nauseous.

Olympus Labs Rep

Olympus Labs Rep

Awards
But the instructions say to take on empty stomach…
Those are generalized instructions. If they don’t suit you then adapt till finding a way it best suits you. Our tech team suggested splitting the dose through out the day or taking it with food.
I workout early evenings and generally take it 30 minutes before with a coffee or preworkout.
In regards to results, mind posting up your diet and or routine? Like a-cedrene is a powerhouse of skeletal mass boosting, but the gi issues you’re experiencing themself can attribute to lack of results since gut health is so important

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We can hardly contain our excitement! 🤩

We're thrilled to announce that the launch of Oracle, Olympus Labs' latest pre-workout supplement, is just one day away!

They've truly poured their heart and soul into creating this amazing new preworkout, and we can't wait for you all to get your chance to experience it.

We're on the edge of our seats as we await the launch on March 21st , when Oracle takes the fitness world by storm.

Don't miss out!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow is the day! Don’t sleep on the intro sale! We will also have loggers
So keep your eyes peeled.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anxious to hear the feedback !

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Tomorrow is the day! Don’t sleep on the intro sale! We will also have loggers
So keep your eyes peeled.
This! Don't miss out on picking up a tub of the new pre on launch day!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too. I'm taking a stim break soon but I am interested in how people respond. Seems pretty stim heavy and not pump focused.
Stim heavy but the s7 and ligustrazine should definitely help in the pump area

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
At $26 and some change everyone better take advantage of this intro sale

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finally! Stoked for this. We will have logs up in the coming days

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be following along, please post links here, I may try to con someone out of a Getto Baggie Sample !!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sale ends tonight at midnight! Don’t miss out

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ORACLE By Olympus Labs
Oracle. Has. Spoken. 🔮
⭐40% Off Sale Ends Tonight @ Midnight PST!⭐
Use Code: ORACLE40 at checkout

Seize the final opportunity to experience this phenomenal new pre-workout at a remarkable 40% discount!

Don't miss out...

A deal like this won't come around again, so be sure to stock up and take advantage of this amazing introductory offer while you still can!

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplements.com/oracle-has-spoken/

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually pulled the trigger on Oracle. Can't wait to try it out. Always up to try a new pre
Awesome! Excited to hear your feedback!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has Oracle started shipping? My order status says partially shipped and I have no idea what part shipped.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has Oracle started shipping? My order status says partially shipped and I have no idea what part shipped.
I emailed boss but haven’t heard back. Sorry guys. I will update everyone as soon as I hear something! I know everyone is anxious and I totally get it :)

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A launch sale for something that wasn't ready for launch!
For real though. I get that things happen but at this point this whole thing is just comical. My favorite part of the day is just coming here and reading any thread related to OL.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For real though. I get that things happen but at this point this whole thing is just comical. My favorite part of the day is just coming here and reading any thread related to OL.
I guess I'm confused. I must have missed where it was a pre sale. I got some other things and I guess that is the part that shipped or is shipping.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I'm confused. I must have missed where it was a pre sale. I got some other things and I guess that is the part that shipped or is shipping.
Not sure what's more confusing... What you just stated above or a 72-hour sale actually being 48-hours.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure what's more confusing... What you just stated above or a 72-hour sale actually being 48-hours.
Crazy. I understand things happen, would have appreciated a heads up. I still don't know what shipped and what didn't. I try to time what I buy so I won't run out of a pre. Guess I am going to be going to vitaminshoppe tomorrow to get a pre to get me through until oracle gets here.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The pre dropped Tuesday and it’s only Sunday. . MOST Supp companies don’t ship on weekends. That means it has only been three or four days depending on when you ordered.

Has anyone tried to buy any inaka releases lately? Takes 20 days to ship. Not saying this is the norm. Our orders usually ship same day and there are TONS of people vouching for how fast we ship. I can’t ever remember a delay but I’m sure they’ll be out asap.

40% off a brand new pre with a very innovative formula is worth a few day wait imo.

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
mad about 40% off for multiple days. Sorry we offended you

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
mad about 40% off for multiple days. Sorry we offended you
Maybe stop false advertising. Zero accountability. Instead coming at me like I am offended. DONE ordering from Strong Supplements.