Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe stop false advertising. Zero accountability. Instead coming at me like I am offended. DONE ordering from Strong Supplements.
I said I would update when I heard something. What do you mean zero accountability? It just becomes a big complain fest once a few people start. I get the frustration but people need to be more understanding. They got 40% off and it’s been 3-4 days depending on when you ordered.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I said I would update when I heard something. What do you mean zero accountability? It just becomes a big complain fest once a few people start. I get the frustration but people need to be more understanding. They got 40% off and it’s been 3-4 days depending on when you ordered.
1.) The sale being promoted as 72 hours when it's actually 48 hours (This happened with the AlphaBulk sale as well). 2.) Strong takes pride in shipping same day, no orders have shipped yet, so obviously this wasn't ready to ship.

It's false advertising plain and simple. Not a huge deal, but when I am accused of being offended by just stating the truth, that's when I can take my business elsewhere.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I emailed boss but haven’t heard back. Sorry guys. I will update everyone as soon as I hear something! I know everyone is anxious and I totally get it :)
Incase anyone forgot this post the other day ^

I just think people need to be understanding all things considered. I get anxious and want things shipped quick too. However, when it’s an exclusive product with 40% off I feel like I would try to give a little more grace instead of creating a big uproar over 3-4 days. Just me though. Everyone is entitled to feel how they want.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crazy. I understand things happen, would have appreciated a heads up. I still don't know what shipped and what didn't. I try to time what I buy so I won't run out of a pre. Guess I am going to be going to vitaminshoppe tomorrow to get a pre to get me through until oracle gets here.
I’ll keep you updated when I hear something bro

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have always had good service and very fast shipping from Strong, it sounds like there might be a small glitch in the system, give it a little time guys and I'm sure they will get it straightened out!

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have always had good service and very fast shipping from Strong, it sounds like there might be a small glitch in the system, give it a little time guys and I'm sure they will get it straightened out!
Me too, part of why I am confused. Always had fast shipping before. I know **** happens, so it's not life shattering.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
Been checking my shipping as well and no update. Ordered 5 days ago. I know it’s not the end of the world and I can be patient as I know things happen. I’m just eager to get it because I’m running low on my preworkout and intended for this to take its spot. Hopefully it gets worked out! 😁

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate it brother! You’ve probably had 20+ orders over the years

Me too, part of why I am confused. Always had fast shipping before. I know **** happens, so it's not life shattering.
Appreciate you being understanding bro. I hope it gets to you guys asap!

Been checking my shipping as well and no update. Ordered 5 days ago. I know it’s not the end of the world and I can be patient as I know things happen. I’m just eager to get it because I’m running low on my preworkout and intended for this to take its spot. Hopefully it gets worked out!
Appreciate your support and understanding bro!! I want to try it just as bad. Hoping they get this squared away asap!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember the 70 and 80 Please wait 6 -8 weeks for delivery !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember the 70 and 80 Please wait 6 -8 weeks for delivery !!
Lol. Amazon has me spoiled for sure! Christmas season Amazon was literally same day delivery sometimes.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I shipped orders out at work, some one will order Friday at 10pm and I get an email on Monday at 9am asking were there product is.............. well we closed Friday at 5pm and we just opened an hour ago, so your order is still on the shelf.........

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
From another thread. The Olympus labs rep said this. Hope it helps ease a little. Sorry it’s not in your hands already guys

Tomorrow or Wednesday. Sorry for the delay. We were able to enhance the flavoring systems as well. Thank you for your patience

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol. Amazon has me spoiled for sure! Christmas season Amazon was literally same day delivery sometimes.
Agreed! If I didn't know any better I would think the Amazon warehouse is in my backyard :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed! If I didn't know any better I would think the Amazon warehouse is in my backyard :LOL:
It is in my back yard, I could throw a rock and hit it from my office !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
All orders going out today. Sorry for the delay.
Hopefully we get some feedback on the product from the same people upset (understandably so) about the launch. Looking forward to hearing everyone’s feedback!

Last edited:
ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I live in the UK and I have ordered from strong multiple times over the years. I usually get the delivery within a week and never have I had any issues with custom or tax charges, It's the way they label the shipment and keep the value down. Only once did a shipment go missing and strong reshipped for me without any charges. Currently about to start Olympus Labs Alpha Bulk I'll keep ya lot posted!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@musclemaker @Afi140 @LeanEngineer are all great guys and have helped me out many times in the past!

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
All orders going out today. Sorry for the delay.
Hopefully we get some feedback on the product from the same people upset (understandably so) about the launch. Looking forward to hearing everyone’s feedback!
My shipment still hasn’t updated. Did all the orders go out?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
My shipment still hasn’t updated. Did all the orders go out?
I believe so. On another thread a members updated and he will have it Friday. If I had access to that stuff I would help each forum member out individually. Unfortunately I don’t :/ however I haven’t heard that anything didn’t go out either. I’ll keep you all updated.

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I checked my account and saw that it has been shipped. Should be here Saturday at latest.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I checked my account and saw that it has been shipped. Should be here Saturday at latest.
Nice. Sorry for the delay. Let us know how it treats you!

Sculptor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Figured I’d let those waiting on their orders with the new OL pre that a member already received theirs and the label has changed. This has been posted in the Oracle “king of preworkouts” thread. After years of OL vehemently denying that Stim X was Yohimbine. It’s now listed as alpha yo on the label.

I feel swindled as I would never have purchased the two tubs that I did, (let alone even one) if I had known that it was alpha yo and contained it as I can’t stand that ingredient in a pre. Other members are expressing their frustration/disappointment as well.

Strong shop I understand you just used the label that OL provided but this whole dumpster fire of a “launch” (that truthfully was a presale let’s just call it what it was) has really burned the final bridge with me and others.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I understand your frustration completely. Unfortunately, we have no control over the stim-x component. I don’t tolerate alpha-y at all but the regular dosed formulas of re1gn sat very well with me.

My hope is that it’s so low and the combination of ingredients make it still a great pre even for those who don’t tolerate alpha-y. You can always start low and then see how it treats you?

Please keep me updated bro. I hope you don’t hold it against us and always feel free to message me and I’ll gladly help as I can.

Jbtwentytwo

Jbtwentytwo

Awards
I understand your frustration completely. Unfortunately, we have no control over the stim-x component. I don’t tolerate alpha-y at all but the regular dosed formulas of re1gn sat very well with me.

My hope is that it’s so low and the combination of ingredients make it still a great pre even for those who don’t tolerate alpha-y. You can always start low and then see how it treats you?

Please keep me updated bro. I hope you don’t hold it against us and always feel free to message me and I’ll gladly help as I can.
Can you elaborate on exactly what alpha-y does and why people hate it?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you elaborate on exactly what alpha-y does and why people hate it?
It’s a love/hate. You either love it or hate it. It just gives an added stimulant effect. 1mg is very manageable dose imo.

Derrick from more plates uses it in their fat burner and everyone loves it. They even use it at 3mg . Write up AND REVIEWS for both of their products using alpha-y and if you look at most reviews they’re very very positive. To be honest I think almost all users will enjoy the product at only 1mg but there might be a few who won’t like it. I hope those even upset now (understandably so) will at least give it a try and hopefully enjoy it!

It’s a very very common ingredient used in a lot of products with great success and MOST use double or even triple the amount OL used. Links to a bunch of products that use it are below. Like I said. At least try it out.

Last edited:

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Figured I’d let those waiting on their orders with the new OL pre that a member already received theirs and the label has changed. This has been posted in the Oracle “king of preworkouts” thread. After years of OL vehemently denying that Stim X was Yohimbine. It’s now listed as alpha yo on the label.

I feel swindled as I would never have purchased the two tubs that I did, (let alone even one) if I had known that it was alpha yo and contained it as I can’t stand that ingredient in a pre. Other members are expressing their frustration/disappointment as well.

Strong shop I understand you just used the label that OL provided but this whole dumpster fire of a “launch” (that truthfully was a presale let’s just call it what it was) has really burned the final bridge with me and others.
Wait, WHAT? After we’ve ordered it?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try it , you may like it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Be sure to check out all the new stacks for products on the Strong Supplement Shop New Products page:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Will Do !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I like seeing the love in there for Steve @sns8778

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We now carry Thavage Pre Workout by Raw Nutrition at Strong Supplement Shop!

I will be getting blackberry lemonade to try here shortly!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks pretty good !
I'm excited to try. I know a ton of people in my gym have tried it and use it consistently so much be pretty good.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Be sure to check out all the new Huge Supplements products that we now carry at Strong Supplement Shop as well:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A couple new SNS products at Strong Supplement Shop to check out

Thermo Scorch

Phosphatidic Acid XT

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Get them before they run out guys !!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes sir! Thanks for always supporting us brother
SNS & Strong have both always treated me well, you are both board sponsors and this is were the member should spend their money, when they can.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS & Strong have both always treated me well, you are both board sponsors and this is were the member should spend their money, when they can.
Agreed! Thanks for the support Rocket!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A few new products added over at Strong Supplement Shop:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'll bet those SNS Products have been flying off the shelves!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AlphaBuild by Olympus Labs
https://www.strongsupplements.com/product-reveal-alpha-build

BRACE YOURSELVES, fitness warriors!

Olympus Labs is about to unleash the newest beast in our Alpha Series line-up – the game-changing AlphaBuild.

It's not just a supplement, it's a revolution that's built for the hardest hitters.

This powerhouse is packed with scientifically-formulated ingredients designed to fuel your gains to stratospheric levels.

May 30th marks its grand debut, so mark it on your calendars in bold, because this is your golden ticket to the big leagues.

AlphaBuild is not just about living up to your potential, it's about smashing it and going far beyond!

So, lace up, stand tall, and let's conquer this fitness game together on May 30th.

Are you prepared to redefine the impossible?

Stay tuned, folks!

*Side Note*
We know some of you guys are going to want to poke and pry for more info, but we can't spill all the beans just yet!

Though we understand and totally respect your curiosity about the ingredients, supplement facts, and all the juicy details about this absolute banger of a new supplement, we've got to save some excitement for launch day.

We are thrilled to roll out AlphaBuild and for you all to experience its amazing benefits... We assure you that it's gonna be worth the wait and anticipation.

Keep an eye out on this space for more details coming your way very soon!

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplements.com/product-reveal-alpha-build

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When does the new ol product dropping?
May 30th! Have your wallets ready. Stoked for this. There will be a great intro sale as usual