Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New Flavor Strawberry Mango Rush on sale until MIDNIGHT!

GET IT NOW and SAVE 25%!

GET 25% OFF ON OUR #1 RATED PREWORKOUT!
WILD THING by Assault Labs
USE CODE: WILD25
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/wild-thing-by-assault-labs

*STRAWBERRY MANGO RUSH*

Same Wild Formula... Same Wild Results... NEW WILD FLAVOR!

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don’t sleep on this sale!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Youth GH by Vital Alchemy
GET 10% OFF
use code: YOUTHGH10

Turn Back The Hands Of Time!

Do you desire the energy of your youth, where being lean, gaining muscle, and fast recovery was simply “normal?”

Then slow your aging and accelerate the gaining with Youth GH!
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Youth GH by Vital Alchemy
GET 10% OFF
use code: YOUTHGH10

Turn Back The Hands Of Time!

Do you desire the energy of your youth, where being lean, gaining muscle, and fast recovery was simply “normal?”

Then slow your aging and accelerate the gaining with Youth GH!
Learn More >
I always rotate between this and growth factor xt and have great sleep. No grogginess at all. Definitely recommend

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Get this sweet deal on one of our highest ranking test boosters

Sergeant Steel by Assault Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: SERGEANTSTEEL10

An elite squad of 16 effectively dosed ingredients has been formed to help launch a volcanic surge of testosterone in you!

Sergeant Steel puts your hormones under siege - overpowering your muscles to support you with more strength, endurance, and muscle mass while vitalizing your libido and sense of well being.

The standard for testosterone boosting has been forever changed - Experience The Difference & Get Sergeant Steel Now!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
just received my order of CEL products today thanks for fast shipping!
Awesome bro! Appreciate the kind words and enjoy your run!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

GET 10% OFF

An elite squad of 16 effectively dosed ingredients has been formed to help launch a volcanic surge of testosterone in you!

Sergeant Steel puts your hormones under siege - overpowering your muscles to support you with more strength, endurance, and muscle mass while vitalizing your libido and sense of well being.

The standard for testosterone boosting has been forever changed - Experience The Difference & Get Sergeant Steel Now!
Stacked product for sure. If you’re looking for a comprehensive test booster you want to try this!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

GET 10% OFF

The standard for testosterone boosting has been forever changed - Experience The Difference & Get Sergeant Steel Now!​

Nice "steel" for 10% off!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any discount code for the launch of Androgin?
If there is I’ll definitely let you know because I am going to be grabbing a few myself. Definitely a dope product so far based on feedback I’ve seen.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can use code staystrong to help you save a few bucks

For orders over $200, you can use code imakebigorder for a slightly larger discount
Motivator to stock up and put in those $200+ orders to save!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You can use code staystrong to help you save a few bucks

For orders over $200, you can use code imakebigorder for a slightly larger discount
I like it !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
what is the % off with order over 200$
I think it’s 7 but we always have rotating 10% so I’ll let you guys know. Our intro sales are also 25-40% depending on product and manufacturer as well.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This would make a nice recomp product with the arimistane and low dose epiandro. Definitely worth trying out.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice product to pick up while on a discount!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This would make a nice recomp product with the arimistane and low dose epiandro. Definitely worth trying out.
Yep its great for stand alone use even!

I use Arimezome 50 as a bridge for when I feel like running a longer 10 or 12 week cycle

I run the first 5-6 weeks on the compounds of choice, then run Arimezome 50 for 4 weeks, then hop back on another set of compounds for 5-6 weeks before finally discontinuing and running a full 6 to 8 week PCT.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stano Plex 300 by CEL
GET 10% OFF
use code: STANOPLEX30010

Do you want people to have to double-take when they see your physique? You need three key things...read more

600 mg of Epi-Andro per daily serving w/ VASO-6 added for more pumps!

Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product and great compound. Definitely can help lean you out and harden you up for the spring and summer cut.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great product and great compound. Definitely can help lean you out and harden you up for the spring and summer cut.
Tis the season for cutting and those summer bods:) Jump on this deal while it lasts.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
True shred has definitely helped me break cutting plateaus in the past. Good read.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Vector by Black Lion Research
GET 10% OFF
use code: VECTOR10

Just when you thought natural muscle growth had reached its limits, Black Lion Research takes us into a new era with the groundbreaking discovery of 3 all-new natural anabolics!

Introducing Vector, the new wave of natural bulking anabolics - Where you get all 3 of these new ingredients in 1 bottle!

While powerful on their own these 3 new ingredients help to regulate gene expression related muscle hypertrophy to promote lean muscle growth, increases in strength, endurance, protein synthesis, and muscle recovery.
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vector by Black Lion Research
GET 10% OFF
use code: VECTOR10

Just when you thought natural muscle growth had reached its limits, Black Lion Research takes us into a new era with the groundbreaking discovery of 3 all-new natural anabolics!

Introducing Vector, the new wave of natural bulking anabolics - Where you get all 3 of these new ingredients in 1 bottle!

While powerful on their own these 3 new ingredients help to regulate gene expression related muscle hypertrophy to promote lean muscle growth, increases in strength, endurance, protein synthesis, and muscle recovery.
Learn More >
Still one of the best natty product in the market even a few years after its release. Definitely worth grabbing a bottle for anyone interested.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Still one of the best natty product in the market even a few years after its release. Definitely worth grabbing a bottle for anyone interested.
It was pretty good stuff. Not placebo; definitely helps you be hungrier to eat more and seems to manage blood sugar better & produce stronger pumps/fullness. Would recommend using a couple bottles for a longer run to let it shine!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was pretty good stuff. Not placebo; definitely helps you be hungrier to eat more and seems to manage blood sugar better & produce stronger pumps/fullness. Would recommend using a couple bottles for a longer run to let it shine!
Yes sir! Agree completely. Appreciate the feedback bro

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Edge of Insanity by Psycho Pharma
GET 10% OFF
use code: EDGEOFINSANITY10

Frustrated about trying different pre-workouts and finding that some don’t give you enough energy whereas others give you way too much?

Only a psycho can get you to the Edge of Insanity without actually sending you over it.

And that’s what Psycho Pharma has created, a well balanced pre-workout that helps you to hit...read more
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The one in stock is the most recent bottle... I think our picture just hasn’t been updated. Same formula etc so you’ll be good to go!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice product to try at 10% off!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The one in stock is the most recent bottle... I think our picture just hasn’t been updated. Same formula etc so you’ll be good to go!
The formula itself hasn't been changed but I will need to verify that as the serving count or capsule count does appear to be different now (the new photo shows 90 capsules per bottle whereas the original jar of Vector came with 180 capsules).

Photo on the site needs to be updated (which I will submit a note to our web development team about now!)

Thanks for the heads up Kronic!

Last edited:
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That looks like a new bottle. No longer a pwo sized tub? Pill count reduced? My current vector is 30 servings of 6 pills @ 5g
Ok, so I just verified this info with our purchasing team...

The bottle shown in the promo image is actually the older bottle (the one that came with 90 capsules)

The new bottle is now the chubbier pre-workout sized jar that includes 180 capsules.

Sorry for the confusion there boys!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok, so I just verified this info with our purchasing team...

The bottle shown in the promo image is actually the older bottle (the one that came with 90 capsules)

The new bottle is now the chubbier pre-workout sized jar that includes 180 capsules.

Sorry for the confusion there boys!
Thanks boss! Appreciate the heads up myself lol.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely take advantage while the deal lasts. Great time to stock up. Tis the season to start cutting.
Couldn't come at a better time honestly 😂

Our gyms finally re-opened a few weeks ago out here in the LA area so now its time to crank it back up into high gear!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't come at a better time honestly

Our gyms finally re-opened a few weeks ago out here in the LA area so now its time to crank it back up into high gear!
My buddy is going twice a day to make up for lost time

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't come at a better time honestly 😂

Full speed ahead! Better wipe the dust off of all the equipment that hasn't had a consistent using in about a year!:ROFLMAO:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome bro! I’m down to about 6 caps of my last bottle gonna re-up myself
I need to re-up as well. There's going to be a shortage on True Shred ;)

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got my 3 bottles of True Shred...along with some other goodies!

Trying the new Massacre as well, and am going to start up good ol’ Invictus again..

Gotta get in some kind of shape over here!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Trying the new Massacre as well, and am going to start up good ol’ Invictus again..

Awesome bro. We appreciate your support and feedback! I enjoyed the new Massacr3. Lmk what you think!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Going to get lean !!