Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Dermacrine by Iconic Formulations

GET 10% OFF
use code: DERMACRINE10

Push your strength and muscle gains to new heights with the transdermal powerhouse Dermacrine!

Operating through multiple pathways Dermacrine seeks to do one key thing - optimize your hormone levels to prime your body for GROWTH!

Absorbed directly into the bloodstream Dermacrine supplies the body key hormone precursors to support libido, mass, and strength gains while working in addition to your natural testosterone.

Gear up for new gains with Dermacrine!​

Learn More >
Great product to always have in the supplement stash! Stock up while the deals lasts!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of my all-time favorites is on sale boys!

True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements
GET 10% OFF
use code: TRUESHRED10

Forget about your on cycle and post cycle and dive right into your cutting cycle with True Shred.

Introducing the first-ever hybrid cutting agent, utilizing natural anabolics and hormone enhancers (no prohormones) to support you in your quest for a lean, hard, and chiseled physique.

Muscle Hardening. Muscle Growth. Testosterone Support. Growth Hormone Support. Metabolism Boosters.

Everything you need to get shredded. All in one bottle.
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^if you want shredded For spring/summer you want this. Gonna get a bottle myself here in a couple days to help kick the cutting into overdrive

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stock up while the deal lasts!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For those who seek the more hardcore approach...

Monter Plexx by Innovative
GET 10% OFF
use code: MONSTERPLEXX10

The first ever quad stack has been reborn, now with 5 anabolic compounds!

Compounds that promote both anabolic and androgenic activity, for Monster Size and Monster Strength Gains!

Experience a snowball effect of muscular development when your hormone levels are consistently peaking due to the combination of quick acting and long lasting anabolic agents - no need to worry about timing your doses.

Awaken your inner sleeping giant with Monster Plexx!
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice blend of 1/4/epi andro as well as natural muscle building ingredients on top of it. Also has cyclosomal delivery to enhance absorption. Should make for a nice gainer or recomp for the summer and spring.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^Agreed! It's that time of year again for a good recomp for the spring!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol I think this is the first year in at least a decade that I'll actually be bulking/building during the spring and summer time instead of cutting or recomp.... Need to regain all the mass I lost in 2020!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I think this is the first year in at least a decade that I'll actually be bulking/building during the spring and summer time instead of cutting or recomp.... Need to regain all the mass I lost in 2020!
Is your gym open down by you?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^if you want shredded For spring/summer you want this. Gonna get a bottle myself here in a couple days to help kick the cutting into overdrive
Oh no! How long is this going on? I just made a large supplement purchase elsewhere - but of course this is a must have for spring/summer! I definitely have some extra pandemic pudge going on that even I shouldn’t have to look at.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh no! How long is this going on? I just made a large supplement purchase elsewhere - but of course this is a must have for spring/summer! I definitely have some extra pandemic pudge going on that even I shouldn’t have to look at.
I feel you bro. I just checked and it’s still good atm. Normally the flash codes are 24-48 hours. Mine will be here tomorrow

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel you bro. I just checked and it’s still good atm. Normally the flash codes are 24-48 hours. Mine will be here tomorrow
Nice to see the base price hadn’t increased over the years! I like to use it throughout all the spring and summer months. It’s not really an option..

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice to see the base price hadn’t increased over the years! I like to use it throughout all the spring and summer months. It’s not really an option..
Yes sir! Definitely a regular in my rotation as well

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I gained mass in 2020, just the wrong kind!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Same here! Quarantine 15 for me :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, 15 pounds would get me back to something quite reasonable.
Its about comfort food more now than ever. Of course it has been more challenging for many of us to workout as well. While I was lucky to find a privately owned gym that never closed for even a day, it has less options than what I have been used to for many years.

I have definitely been drinking much more often too :(. So that doesn’t help matters!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah, 15 pounds would get me back to something quite reasonable.

Its about comfort food more now than ever. Of course it has been more challenging for many of us to workout as well. While I was lucky to find a privately owned gym that never closed for even a day, it has less options than what I have been used to for many years.

I have definitely been drinking much more often too :(. So that doesn’t help matters!
Yep, I feel you. Been working remotly from home about a year now and pizza, snacks and beer has kind of become my price, motivation and consolation 😆 Starting a cut next week. Will see how that goes.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, I feel you. Been working remotly from home about a year now and pizza, snacks and beer has kind of become my price, motivation and consolation 😆 Starting a cut next week. Will see how that goes.
I’m a healthcare worker- so that added stress has been yet another factor. The not so healthy (unhealthy) options in the cafeteria are far more appealing than the portions of baked haddock that wouldn’t even be enough to feed a hummingbird.

I started my cut this week though. I had 2 cobb salads at work! And other stuff...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m a healthcare worker- so that added stress has been yet another factor. The not so healthy (unhealthy) options in the cafeteria are far more appealing than the portions of baked haddock that wouldn’t even be enough to feed a hummingbird.

I started my cut this week though. I had 2 cobb salads at work! And other stuff...
Sounds like you need to make a friend in the kitchen !!

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

You have my respect for doing something that important. Maybe the True shred will help = )

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You have my respect for doing something that important. Maybe the True shred will help = )
Thank you! Things are much better now. It’s just the way in which we have to work is so tedious.

Yeah, based on my prior experience- it will definitely help to get things going in the right direction! Second bottle is usually when the magic happens!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
True that^ only gets better.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
New flavor of wild thing coming Tuesday!!! Any guesses as to what it is? Formula below for anyone interested. Comprehensive pre that packs a punch. I highly recommend trying it if you haven’t
IMG_7773.JPG

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
New flavor of wild thing coming Tuesday!!! Any guesses as to what it is? Formula below for anyone interested. Comprehensive pre that packs a punch. I highly recommend trying it if you haven’t
View attachment 202935
I want Grape 🍇

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you! Things are much better now. It’s just the way in which we have to work is so tedious.

Yeah, based on my prior experience- it will definitely help to get things going in the right direction! Second bottle is usually when the magic happens!
Got bottle one today and will order bottle two in 3 weeks to make sure there’s no lapse in fat loss and recomp
IMG_7014.JPG

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aren't you already ultra shredded? Where do you go from now? ; p
I’m in the same boat as most of us post quarantine. Plus I have a Hawaii trip in July so I have to get started now

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’m in the same boat as most of us post quarantine. Plus I have a Hawaii trip in July so I have to get started now
Gotta get that beach bod going! I really need a Hawaii trip I just don't want to jump through hoops with all the covid related logistics you have to do to get to Hawaii.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hawaii is like a 13 hour flight from PA, that is two much time on a plane for me.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hawaii is like a 13 hour flight from PA, that is two much time on a plane for me.
You just have to book one of them as an overnight flight and then it makes it go by faster:)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta get that beach bod going! I really need a Hawaii trip I just don't want to jump through hoops with all the covid related logistics you have to do to get to Hawaii.
For reals. By summer I hope it’s less restrictive 🤞
From Cali it’s only 6 which is about my max

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
For reals. By summer I hope it’s less restrictive 🤞

From Cali it’s only 6 which is about my max
My daughter went on a mission trip to the Ukraine, it was crazy long !! 18 hours I think ! (and she does not like to fly)

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If any of you boys are looking for a solid Natural Anabolic to add to your supplement regimen, check out this deal on Nano Genin 👇

Nano Genin by Assault Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: NANOGENIN10

To this date Nano Genin may be one of the most exciting products ever made, as it combines an ingredient that is the first of its kind with a new and innovative approach called “Nano Absorb Technology,” an approach that changes the game...
Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ Worth a try at 10% off!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
25% off the new 🥭 flavor wild thing. $1 a serving and the pre is defintely want to give this a shot if you’re looking for a pre that delivers a balanced energy/pump/endurance to help kick your workouts into overdrive

View attachment 203026
View attachment 203027

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
New flavor of Wild Thing is flying off the shelves...

Wild Thing by Assault Labs

GET 25% OFF FOR 72 HOURS ONLY!!
use code: WILD25

*STRAWBERRY MANGO RUSH*
Same Wild Formula... Sale Wild Results... NEW WILD FLAVOR!

Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't miss out on the deal to try to the new flavor!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Check out this bad ass new Non-Stim fat burner by Alpha Lion, fellas!

Cheetah Burn by Alpha Lion
GET 10% OFF
use code: CHEETAHBURN10

⚠ NEW SUPPLEMENT ALERT!⚠

Want to burn fat fast? You need the speed of a cheetah!

Cheetah Burn by Alpha Lion provides fat loss at a rapid rate!

Go full speed ahead with a solid formula with 7 patented powerful ingredients and 5 Matrixes all at big doses!
Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Check out this bad ass new Non-Stim fat burner by Alpha Lion, fellas!

Cheetah Burn by Alpha Lion

GET 10% OFF
use code: CHEETAHBURN10

⚠ NEW SUPPLEMENT ALERT!⚠

Want to burn fat fast? You need the speed of a cheetah!

Cheetah Burn by Alpha Lion provides fat loss at a rapid rate!

Go full speed ahead with a solid formula with 7 patented powerful ingredients and 5 Matrixes all at big doses!​

Learn More >
Time to get shredded while not over doing the stims! Worth a try while at a discount.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cutting season is upon us^ might give this a whirl soon

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been on a bro split for a while and looking to change it to PPL for a season. Anyone have any good programs that don’t require too many machines? I have a pulley system, rack, free weights, leg extension and ham curls, but not a lot of fancy stuff.