Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
John Meadows is a legend. The man seems to have limitless knowledge
Yeah it’s crazy. He’s one of the few I really respect and admire. Great family man and hustles like nobody’s business

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've seen a few pictures of him back in the day and he was super shredded. Definitely couldn't work in an office environment due to paper thin skin and paper cuts!:ROFLMAO:

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've seen a few pictures of him back in the day and he was super shredded. Definitely couldn't work in an office environment due to paper thin skin and paper cuts!:ROFLMAO:
He's still in incredible shape for someone his age too!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DAA MAX by Vital Alchemy
GET 10% OFF
use code: DAAMAX10

Daa Max with D-Aspartic acid is a safe, natural way to effectively raise the body's natural testosterone levels.

If you are looking to improve your strength, boost your libido, improve your workout recovery as well as amplify your lean muscle gains, then Daa Max by Vital Alchemy is the supplement for you!
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA MAX by Vital Alchemy
GET 10% OFF
use code: DAAMAX10

Daa Max with D-Aspartic acid is a safe, natural way to effectively raise the body's natural testosterone levels.

If you are looking to improve your strength, boost your libido, improve your workout recovery as well as amplify your lean muscle gains, then Daa Max by Vital Alchemy is the supplement for you!
Learn More >
Daa is a one hundred percent must have during pct or any hypogonadal male. Really is a great product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Those Traps !!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Genetics' I don't think I could have a back like that no matter how hard I trained ????

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn what a back! Reminds me of Dorian Yates. I’d like to know what his row variation was that developed his back!
Me to. Gonna start going through his YouTube
Trainings. I’ll post up something if I find it.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I skipped around a little this one was a pretty good start. He also has a newer one from like 3 months ago that I haven’t watched yet.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Estro Strike 2.0 by Assault Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: ESTROSTRIKE10

Run your cycle with peace of mind knowing that your worst nightmare is no longer a concern with the first ever estrogen and prolactin control agent!

But Estro Strike doesn't only stop the bad, it brings on the good too helping you to increase your muscle hardness, vascularity, strength, and testosterone levels!

Stop worrying about the bad and start focusing on your gains with Estro Strike 2.0! Get it now!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Estro Strike 2.0 by Assault Labs

GET 10% OFF
use code: ESTROSTRIKE10

Run your cycle with peace of mind knowing that your worst nightmare is no longer a concern with the first ever estrogen and prolactin control agent!

But Estro Strike doesn't only stop the bad, it brings on the good too helping you to increase your muscle hardness, vascularity, strength, and testosterone levels!

Stop worrying about the bad and start focusing on your gains with Estro Strike 2.0! Get it now!​

Good deal here to stock up!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Although I skipped around a little this one was a pretty good start. He also has a newer one from like 3 months ago that I haven’t watched yet.

I finally took the time to watch this whole video, it is very informative !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I finally took the time to watch this whole video, it is very informative !!
Yes sir! Incorporated some of it yesterday but my workout was cut short 🤦‍♂️

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you guys checked out Remington james food videos lately? This year he really kicked it up a notch and had some simple and easy recipes.

The bean and cheese burrito is simple and quick. I just microwave it.

Last edited:
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have seen and tried a couple of his recipes - honestly terrific IIFYM options. They are great for keeping the protein prioritized and the calories down while still getting to enjoy a fun and diverse diet.

When I make my wife and stepdaughter grilled cheese, I make my portion his way.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have seen and tried a couple of his recipes - honestly terrific IIFYM options. They are great for keeping the protein prioritized and the calories down while still getting to enjoy a fun and diverse diet.

When I make my wife and stepdaughter grilled cheese, I make my portion his way.
I’ll have to check that recipe out. My kids love grilled cheese

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ll have to check that recipe out. My kids love grilled cheese
Basically use the lowest cal white bread you like, use I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter in place of butter, use 3 slices of Fat-Free Cheese singles from Walmart, add a serving of previously microwaved or air fried Canadian Bacon (very low fat/high protein) in the middle if you want it like a hot ham n grilled cheese for extra protein.

2 grilled cheese sandwiches without ham is 460 cal and 38g protein. If you add the ham it’s like 560 and 56g. If they’re too gooey for you at 3 slices, drop a slice of cheese and subtract 5g protein & 30 cal each.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Basically use the lowest cal white bread you like, use I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter in place of butter, use 3 slices of Fat-Free Cheese singles from Walmart, add a serving of previously microwaved or air fried Canadian Bacon (very low fat/high protein) in the middle if you want it like a hot ham n grilled cheese for extra protein.

2 grilled cheese sandwiches without ham is 460 cal and 38g protein. If you add the ham it’s like 560 and 56g. If they’re too gooey for you at 3 slices, drop a slice of cheese and subtract 5g protein & 30 cal each.
Making me hungry just thinking about it 🤤

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Gooey grilled cheese......YUM !!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you guys checked out Remington james food videos lately? This year he really kicked it up a notch and had some simple and easy recipes.

The bean and cheese burrito is simple and quick. I just microwave it.

First time seeing his channel! Definitely subbing and following this guy for more of these recipes

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic Trinity by Hard Rock Supplements
GET 10% OFF
use code: ANABOLICTRINITY10

A trinity of highly potent anabolics at powerful dosages brought together to help you increase your strength, build stacks of lean muscle mass and rid your body of stubborn fat. Bring your deepest muscle cuts to the surface!

You thought the Muscle Builders of that past were legit - you ain't seen nothing yet!
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^definitely a feel good product that will harden those muscles and increase vascularity. Also can help shed some fat too.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Anabolic Trinity by Hard Rock Supplements

GET 10% OFF
use code: ANABOLICTRINITY10

A trinity of highly potent anabolics at powerful dosages brought together to help you increase your strength, build stacks of lean muscle mass and rid your body of stubborn fat. Bring your deepest muscle cuts to the surface!

You thought the Muscle Builders of that past were legit - you ain't seen nothing yet!​

Learn More >
Definitely a nice one to pick up and try if you haven't while on a discount.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone from Texas in here? Storms look pretty crazy. Hope everyone is staying safe!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It is suppose to hit us in PA today, but we are a little better equipped for it than TX. Prayers go out to those folks with no heat, food or water.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yeah, 2 rent home have busted pipes so that's fun.... Wouldn't have been bad at all if the power didn't go out for days with single digit weather 🤦

Most frustrating thing was half the neighborhood had power the entire time in the burbs and you could see the entire corporate downtown lit up at night and surrounding communities pitch black....

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That stinks, plumbing is no fun !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, 2 rent home have busted pipes so that's fun.... Wouldn't have been bad at all if the power didn't go out for days with single digit weather 🤦

Most frustrating thing was half the neighborhood had power the entire time in the burbs and you could see the entire corporate downtown lit up at night and surrounding communities pitch black....
That’s wild. Sorry to hear that bro. It looks like it’s on the back end now 🤞 that’s annoying they didn’t rotate the power outages.

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That’s wild. Sorry to hear that bro. It looks like it’s on the back end now 🤞 that’s annoying they didn’t rotate the power outages.
This was huge imo. Ceos tweeted and news broadcast rolling outages then you find yourself 70+ hours with ice on the streets and everyone here with summer or all season tires year round that aren't made for that weather... I run summer tires all year over here.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Sorry that you had to go through that brother 😕

Really hope the storm passes soon and everything is back in working order for you guys ASAP.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm wondering when the gyms out here in Cali are going to finally re-open...

Covid exposure rates seemed to have dropped by over 85% and our gyms are still shut down out here 😭

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm wondering when the gyms out here in Cali are going to finally re-open...

Covid exposure rates seemed to have dropped by over 85% and our gyms are still shut down out here
Yeah I read that today too. Hopefully! I live pretty close to a metroflex and they’ve stayed open the entire time. I Got the second shot today so I can get back to some normalcy. Hoping I don’t feel bad and can still workout tomorrow 🤞

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I read that today too. Hopefully! I live pretty close to a metroflex and they’ve stayed open the entire time. I Got the second shot today so I can get back to some normalcy. Hoping I don’t feel bad and can still workout tomorrow 🤞
Are you in a 'At Risk Group" ?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you in a 'At Risk Group" ?
Teachers in my county can get it and I am a teacher. They switched by age now but since they gave us the first shot they wanted everyone to obviously get their second. I know it can get political but when they said we could get it and the district set it up I wanted to get it and that was my opportunity.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Teachers in my county can get it and I am a teacher. They switched by age now but since they gave us the first shot they wanted everyone to obviously get their second. I know it can get political but when they said we could get it and the district set it up I wanted to get it and that was my opportunity.
Teacher's should be some of the first in line!!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Teacher's should be some of the first in line!!
Well I can confirm, second vaccine sucks and no working out. My mom who is 66 feels totally fine though. Tomorrow I should be good though.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I can confirm, second vaccine sucks and no working out. My mom who is 66 feels totally fine though. Tomorrow I should be good though.
My wife is a teacher as well. She gets second does in early March. I've heard from many that the second does you will have more reaction than the first for sure.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dermacrine by Iconic Formulations
GET 10% OFF
use code: DERMACRINE10

Push your strength and muscle gains to new heights with the transdermal powerhouse Dermacrine!

Operating through multiple pathways Dermacrine seeks to do one key thing - optimize your hormone levels to prime your body for GROWTH!

Absorbed directly into the bloodstream Dermacrine supplies the body key hormone precursors to support libido, mass, and strength gains while working in addition to your natural testosterone.

Gear up for new gains with Dermacrine!
Learn More >

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great product on any cycle. Also really good for men in their 30s as well as dhea levels start to drop off. Been a product that has stood the test for good reason!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Good Stuff !!