Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are you guys getting Han Swolo in stock?
Good question. I saw it on the site. @musclemaker might know. Feedback has been pretty good so far right?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes, Han Swolo is the real deal !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lean Edge by SNS
Buy 2 bottles and get 1 bottle of Green Coffee Bean Extract FREE!
NO CODE NEEDED! (Automatically applies to your order at checkout)
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lean-edge-by-sns

Do you want to kickstart your fat loss but without caffeine or other stimulants?

Wage war against body fat with a less of an appetite, a boosted metabolism, and a positive mood with Lean Edge.

Featuring 15 High-End Active Ingredients, Lean Edge is the silent assassin for fat loss.

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/lean-edge-by-sns
Can't beat that! Lead Edge is a great product and then you get a free product to put the cherry on top :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
STD's

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I feel like these are usually not free considering the creams and pills you need afterwards and often what you paid for the “company” to begin with haha
But she told me this was her first time ???

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
all bad

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

HAN SWOLO by Black Lion Research
Use Code: GETSWOLO

Major pump alert!

This new pre workout by Black Lion Research is made to have your muscles swole to levels unseen!

No stims and innovative ingredients that the market has not experienced yet.

Increase blood flow, increase pumps, allow for nutrients to rush to your muscle to aid in growth.

This is the one to take on its own before your workout or add to your favorite pre workout!

Feel the Pump and Get Swole!

Learn More >

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably the tightest discount code I’ve seen- GETSWOLO

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely take advantage of this discount code at strong supplement shop and give Han Swolo a try! May the force be with you :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone in here use collagen? Never have but dang I’m lookin old also a ton of other benefits other than skin. Just wondering if you guys have used it?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone in here use collagen? Never have but dang I’m lookin old also a ton of other benefits other than skin. Just wondering if you guys have used it?
Yep, 10-15g intraworkout (just convenient to remember to get it in then). I think the studies show something like 10g daily for joint and tendon repair over time.

If you lift, you should probably take it. If you don’t, you still probably want collagen. Nobody wants lousy skin and busted joints

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
finally made my order yesterday....i made sure to write in the comments section how helpful you were @Afi140

going to try out the new OL kings shield got some inhibit-p and went ahead and got some more virtus-didn't want separate orders.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
finally made my order yesterday....i made sure to write in the comments section how helpful you were @Afi140

going to try out the new OL kings shield got some inhibit-p and went ahead and got some more virtus-didn't want separate orders.
Thanks so much bro! Enjoy the run and we always appreciate you!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep, 10-15g intraworkout (just convenient to remember to get it in then). I think the studies show something like 10g daily for joint and tendon repair over time.

If you lift, you should probably take it. If you don’t, you still probably want collagen. Nobody wants lousy skin and busted joints
Thanks bro. Definitely gonna add some in now! Definitely don’t want busted skin or lousy joints (which I’m walking a fine line already )

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro. Definitely gonna add some in now! Definitely don’t want busted skin or lousy joints (which I’m walking a fine line already )
Started taking it when it was suggested to help recover from my bicep reattachment from some guys who had been through that. Never really stopped.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds Like I should add some ...

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn, I wished I’d joined this thread earlier! I just ordered 2 bottles of CELs Stano Plex, using that to add to my Trest Ace log. I like your website and some of the unique Supps on there!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, I wished I’d joined this thread earlier! I just ordered 2 bottles of CELs Stano Plex, using that to add to my Trest Ace log. I like your website and some of the unique Supps on there!
Awesome bro. Glad to have you! If you ever have any questions or need help you can stop them in here or message me!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang! Too bad you missed out on that discount. Make sure you keep an eye on the supplement deals section as well for any discount codes musclemaker posts there.

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Dang! Too bad you missed out on that discount. Make sure you keep an eye on the supplement deals section as well for any discount codes musclemaker posts there.
I’ll be back. I am running some of Zoo’s Vicous Labs product next, but will pick up more cycle assist and tudca from you guys.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements
GET 10% OFF
use code: ANDROVAR10

The anabolic agent designed to give you MORE in every way to help you reach your fitness goals!...

More Gains! More Muscle! More Hardness! More Strength! More Fat Loss! More Value! More Everything!

From the first day you picked up a weight, you always wanted more. Why?..... Because More is Better!

We demand more & Hard Rock Supplements presents the answer to your demands with Androvar™

Learn More >

Last edited:
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great epiandro product for that lean/hard/vascular look!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is one I have not tried yet ????

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements
GET 10% OFF
use code: ANDROVAR10

The anabolic agent designed to give you MORE in every way to help you reach your fitness goals!...

More Gains! More Muscle! More Hardness! More Strength! More Fat Loss! More Value! More Everything!

From the first day you picked up a weight, you always wanted more. Why?..... Because More is Better!

We demand more & Hard Rock Supplements presents the answer to your demands with Androvar™

Learn More >
Definitely worth a shot and what better time to pick up a bottle than now when it's at a discount :)

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Protex by Vital Alchemy
GET 10% OFF
use code: PROTEX10

Protex contains a unique combination of specifically dosed ingredients used in Chinese and European natural medicines to improve liver function, blood pressure, cholesterol and acne.

Each ingredient is sourced and selected for the purpose of protecting the body's vital organs against the negative side effects of strenuous training.

Protex is a complete liver therapy, detoxification and regeneration formula.
Learn More >

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Protex by Vital Alchemy

GET 10% OFF
use code: PROTEX10

Protex contains a unique combination of specifically dosed ingredients used in Chinese and European natural medicines to improve liver function, blood pressure, cholesterol and acne.

Each ingredient is sourced and selected for the purpose of protecting the body's vital organs against the negative side effects of strenuous training.

Protex is a complete liver therapy, detoxification and regeneration formula.​

Learn More >
This sounds like a winner !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another great review on seismic surge from @BigGame84 and he has tried everything under the sun!

IMG_6943.JPG

Link below for anyone looking to give it a whirl. Full 30 servings at less than $36 makes it just over. Dollar per serving which is well worth it IMO

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i used a sample of seismic surge this morning...will be getting a tub next order---i think that says it all.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used a sample of seismic surge this morning...will be getting a tub next order---i think that says it all.
It does for me. Thanks for the feedback guys. We really appreciate it. Especially when it’s coming from the vets on the forum

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Another great review on seismic surge from @BigGame84 and he has tried everything under the sun!

View attachment 201620

Link below for anyone looking to give it a whirl. Full 30 servings at less than $36 makes it just over. Dollar per serving which is well worth it IMO

Been eyeing that for a minute.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome glad you enjoyed it!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

View attachment 201620

I believe there are a few discount codes floating around also !!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Testoshred by EPG
GET 10% OFF
use code: TESTOSHRED10

Push your testosterone to its peak and redefine your physique with Testoshred by EPG!

With Testoshred you get 3 clinically studied and powerful testosterone boosting agents to help increase your workout intensity promoting increases in lean mass while helping you to get shredded, and a nice surge in your libdio too!
Learn More >