Strong Supplements Locker Room Talk

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking to add a bad ass transdermal supplement to your stack?

Alpha Seven by Iconic Formulations
GET 10% OFF
use code: ALPHASEVEN10

The dream body exists! One in which your fat is diminished and your muscles are pushed to the limit! Alpha Seven is a dual stack topical that aims at trimming your extra baggage and building hard muscles all-while improving your metabolism and libido.

In normal Iconic Formulations style you get big doses of these stacked ingredients, with 200mg's of Androsterone and 75mg's of 7 Keto DHEA per 5 pumps!

Get the ultimate dream body with the help of Alpha Seven Now...

Learn More >

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely an awesome product above. Great time to stock up!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So how are you guys planning out your bulking routines this year with all these lockdowns goin on and gyms being closed?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how are you guys planning out your bulking routines this year with all these lockdowns goin on and gyms being closed?
Luckily I workout at home but I need a new program. I have most of the stuff needed to get a good workout in. Any ideas shoot them this way :) I have a couple of John Meadows PDFs I might take a look at.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I will be OK !

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think i'd had a default bulk the past 8 months with covid ;) I might switch it up and do a winter cut versus winter bulk.
This is actually what I’m doing. I pushed my weight as high as it’s ever been this summer for a power meet, and now it’s time to get the love handles down before baby comes in January - I know that impending cortisol storm of no sleep or time means I need to get my ducks in a row ASAP!

Plus it’s too easy for me to get fat with all the holiday snacks. If I am cutting, then I will only be eating cheat foods probably 4 days with family, as opposed to 2 months of sweets.

I basically haven’t lost any weight in 3 weeks, but definitely recomping. Added in daily cardio this week to get things moving.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
@Hyde i know your training is always on point so I. Sure it’s mostly mass under there! I need to get my weight up. My wife likes me bigger but I’ve kept my calories low for too long.

Last edited:

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently started a dessert review page on IG so thank God I have a home gym. I'll be hitting the weights to maintain my weight while fitting some desserts into my macros

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I recently started a dessert review page on IG so thank God I have a home gym. I'll be hitting the weights to maintain my weight while fitting some desserts into my macros
What’s the page? I’ll gladly follow. Love me some good desert reviews. Love flexible dieting as it allows you do so just that :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I've seen this page and it'll take a lot of work to keep all those magical goodies headed to the right place haha. My wife and I love drooling over all the goodies

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've seen this page and it'll take a lot of work to keep all those magical goodies headed to the right place haha. My wife and I love drooling over all the goodies
Thanks for following along buddy

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for following along buddy
Now I just need this mess to clear up so I can make an excuse to get up north and tag along instead of just follow haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking to add a bad ass transdermal supplement to your stack?

Alpha Seven by Iconic Formulations

GET 10% OFF
use code: ALPHASEVEN10

The dream body exists! One in which your fat is diminished and your muscles are pushed to the limit! Alpha Seven is a dual stack topical that aims at trimming your extra baggage and building hard muscles all-while improving your metabolism and libido.

In normal Iconic Formulations style you get big doses of these stacked ingredients, with 200mg's of Androsterone and 75mg's of 7 Keto DHEA per 5 pumps!

Get the ultimate dream body with the help of Alpha Seven Now...

Learn More >
love me some alpha seven, next cutting time A7+Invictus!!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde i know your training is always on point so I. Sure it’s mostly mass under there! I need to get my weight up. My wife likes me bigger but I’ve kept my calories low for too long.
I am starting to think as we get older that you probably never need to try to bulk. You literally just let the reigns loose, ease off the dietary restrictor plates, and the weight will start coming up. It’s not like when someone is 20 and they have to smash it hard. Just add some clean carbs to a couple meals and before we know it you are up 5-10lbs.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am starting to think as we get older that you probably never need to try to bulk. You literally just let the reigns loose, ease off the dietary restrictor plates, and the weight will start coming up. It’s not like when someone is 20 and they have to smash it hard. Just add some clean carbs to a couple meals and before we know it you are up 5-10lbs.
i remember awhile back a guy arguing with me that it is just as easy to cut weight/fat at 50 as at 20-he was 22....i on the other hand was 57 and a shellback-been on both sides of the equator. :D

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang whipper snappers (I guess that’s how you spell it ). Yeah it’s way easier to lose weight >30. Followed too @GNO those all look amazing 🤤

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dang whipper snappers (I guess that’s how you spell it ). Yeah it’s way easier to lose weight >30. Followed too @GNO those all look amazing 🤤
Thanks buddy
I'm pushing 40 and sympathize

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This is actually what I’m doing. I pushed my weight as high as it’s ever been this summer for a power meet, and now it’s time to get the love handles down before baby comes in January - I know that impending cortisol storm of no sleep or time means I need to get my ducks in a row ASAP!

Plus it’s too easy for me to get fat with all the holiday snacks. If I am cutting, then I will only be eating cheat foods probably 4 days with family, as opposed to 2 months of sweets.

I basically haven’t lost any weight in 3 weeks, but definitely recomping. Added in daily cardio this week to get things moving.
Ah the "c" word!!

Cardio will be factored back into the routine for me as well here soon. That means I just spread out my weights in my home gym so I have to walk longer distances between each exercise ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have never had a problem adding weight. Fat For Life !!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have never had a problem adding weight. Fat For Life !!
I am a twin and was decently small through high school. About 22 I wanted to start bulking though and it came in quick. I remember my first Christmas billing my cousin said I got fat and I couldn’t believe it

Anyone watching any college football today?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
this is me to a t athis point ha... a couple "bad" weeks and ive more than "bulked"

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am a twin and was decently small through high school. About 22 I wanted to start bulking though and it came in quick. I remember my first Christmas billing my cousin said I got fat and I couldn’t believe it

Anyone watching any college football today?
what is football?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
former colts fan--emphasis on former!!!
Lol. I know I know. Politics everywhere. But the colts were always a good franchise imo. I am just waiting for the steelers to lose. I know it’s coming soon

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Johnny Unitas
peyton manning...

it was a personal choice for me to quit supporting sports when they got so political....i enjoyed sports in the past to get away from that kind of stuff, not to have one viewpoint that i personally don't agree with shoved in my face.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
peyton manning...

it was a personal choice for me to quit supporting sports when they got so political....i enjoyed sports in the past to get away from that kind of stuff, not to have one viewpoint that i personally don't agree with shoved in my face.
Agree Completely

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
peyton manning...

I got that way a little bit the past few years as well. I would say I watched football a lot more prior to bringing politics into it. As a colts fan, Peyton Manning is the goat in my book :)

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If we quit or stopped supporting things that get political we would have nothing left. Dont love the politicization of sports but dammit, what kind of life is worth living if there isnt sports to enjoy. Gotta get over yourself

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If we quit or stopped supporting things that get political we would have nothing left. Dont love the politicization of sports but dammit, what kind of life is worth living if there isnt sports to enjoy. Gotta get over yourself
did i tell you that you can't watch sports?

i think you are the one who needs to get over yourself?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyone doing anything cool for thanksgiving? Do you guys stay on track with your diets or is it a free for all? I let loose and have no regrets. Life’s too short to not eat pumpkin pie

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will be eating way to much..................

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely going to smash, but I lay out some rules of engagement so I can enjoy the family time without setting back my diet. I’ll train lower body in the morning, not eat all the snacks set out while we visit waiting for the food to cook (most of that is boring stuff to me and just mindless crackers n such), and will only eat a plate of dessert - not 5 pieces! And no liquid calories.

It helps going to family because then there’s no leftovers to mess up with. Makes it a 2,000 cal meal instead of 4,000 and I get the full experience with everyone.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely going to smash, but I lay out some rules of engagement so I can enjoy the family time without setting back my diet. I’ll train lower body in the morning, not eat all the snacks set out while we visit waiting for the food to cook (most of that is boring stuff to me and just mindless crackers n such), and will only eat a plate of dessert - not 5 pieces! And no liquid calories.

It helps going to family because then there’s no leftovers to mess up with. Makes it a 2,000 cal meal instead of 4,000 and I get the full experience with everyone.
most of the year that is my plan also-eat what i want but in moderation...forget that on thanksgiving though, time to splurge!!!:cool:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
most of the year that is my plan also-eat what i want but in moderation...forget that on thanksgiving though, time to splurge!!!:cool:
Yes Sir !!