Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The time has come once again...

SPECIAL SCORE! SALE CODE FOR ANABOLIC MINDS MEMBERS:

Use Code: SEMIANNUAL15

Check out our largest sale of the year here: https://www.strongsupplements.com/score
Everyone wants a deal on the big boys.... now is the time. Strongs top sellers (super mandro, true shred, anafuse) all on a nice discount! Don’t sleep on the sale!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Everyone wants a deal on the big boys.... now is the time. Strongs top sellers (super mandro, true shred, anafuse) all on a nice discount! Don’t sleep on the sale!
This is clearly a sign that it’s time to order my True Shred!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tomorrow is the last day!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time to stock up on those spring and summer cutting essentials boys!
Agreed. In my mind I know I will use the products so stocking up big is not a concern for me :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope everyone was able to take advantage of the deal!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Loaded up a decent order, hit checkout then realized how badly our exchange rate has been hit by the Coronavirus effect and had to cancel :( Unfortunately just wasn't worth it even with the awesome specials!!
Sorry to hear that :/ everything is pretty crazy right now so exchange rates are all over the map. Hopefully things will mellow out in a few weeks. Where are you located?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though I have no spare money, and being in the midst of uncertain difficult times. I had to get 3 bottles of True Shred and 1 bottle of Psycho Pharma Kanna-Z. The rest can be figured out later!
Smart man. Post a pic up when you get your package

Haven’t tried kanna-z yet but definitely interested. Let us know how it treats you

Atomica

Awards
Sorry to hear that :/ everything is pretty crazy right now so exchange rates are all over the map. Hopefully things will mellow out in a few weeks. Where are you located?
I'm in New Zealand so shipping was a bit of a killer as well. True Shred, Psycho Pharma Edge Pump and more will just have to wait I guess :confused:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Loaded up a decent order, hit checkout then realized how badly our exchange rate has been hit by the Coronavirus effect and had to cancel :( Unfortunately just wasn't worth it even with the awesome specials!!
That stinks. Like afi said hopefully exchange rates slow down in a few weeks...

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Joyful Joints by Vital Alchemy
GET 10% OFF
use code: JOYFULJOINTS10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/joyful-joints-by-vl

Looking for the ultimate in joint lubrication and support?

Pushing your body to the limit?

Have achy Joints?

Working out so hard that your body feels it?

Do you demand the most from your body, and need your joints to keep up?

There is a solution to all these problems and Joyful Joints is your answer! Joyful Joints contains a powerful formula that no other joint supplement contains!

Do you know that your daily functions as an athlete or even as a regular gym goer can put stress on your joints and can cause inflammation?

Many people do not realize how important the proper joint supplement is for them before it is to late....

Learn More>
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/joyful-joints-by-vl

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Even though I have no spare money, and being in the midst of uncertain difficult times. I had to get 3 bottles of True Shred and 1 bottle of Psycho Pharma Kanna-Z. The rest can be figured out later!

Must have now that I’m in my mid 30s. Makes all the difference in the world for me when it comes to lifting

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know we talked about home gyms earlier but with all these closures what are you guys doing?

I am Probably a lot more circuit training for me even though I have a good home set up.

Here’s a good article with some home workout tips and also a 10% off code on multi and immunity/probiotic gummies

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using the hell out of my select-tech dumbbells, elliptical, battle ropes, and lots of calisthenics and mobility work.

Even been doing yoga with my lady lol

Thought I pulled a damn hamstring the first time she made me try some strange new pose....

We've had a lot of laughs despite all the craziness goin on.

Hope you guys are staying safe and managing to get some solid lifts with all the gyms being out of operation!

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I've been using the hell out of my select-tech dumbbells, elliptical, battle ropes, and lots of calisthenics and mobility work.

Even been doing yoga with my lady lol

Thought I pulled a damn hamstring the first time she made me try some strange new pose....

We've had a lot of laughs despite all the craziness goin on.

Hope you guys are staying safe and managing to get some solid lifts with all the gyms being out of operation!
just ordered some select techs and an adjustable bench. Not letting this train come to a halt.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
just ordered some select techs and an adjustable bench. Not letting this train come to a halt.
I think fitness equipment sales will see a significant bump for sure. Enjoy man and stay strong

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think fitness equipment sales will see a significant bump for sure. Enjoy man and stay strong
I think you are correct.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you are correct.
I agree. With gyms closing it's time to build your home gym. Well @Rocket3015 already has LA fitness in his house!;)

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in New Zealand so shipping was a bit of a killer as well. True Shred, Psycho Pharma Edge Pump and more will just have to wait I guess :confused:
Aussie dollar has hit under 60 cents US, good bye supplements.

I'm better off buying an Audi or M4 than buying supplements at these times. I think even travel is off the agenda!

That's life.

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
I put in a sale time order from SSS, and as usual delivered to my door in 5 day, every product I ordered cheaper than available in the UK.
Thanks guys. 2 X Suppress-C, mtest and anabolic effect. Summers coming

Thefatbloke

Awards
  • Established
I put in a sale time order from SSS, and as usual delivered to my door in 5 day, every product I ordered cheaper than available in the UK.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, here they are! I’m thinking the Kanna-Z is more appropriate now, but I am also in the midst of a light PCT post SARM, and True Shred makes me feel better regardless. I will probably use one of those bottles now anyway..

6B1C22FF-993F-4182-AB47-5DB6F3DEDE7D.jpeg

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If any of you boys are looking for a solid e-blocker to run during your cycles then you might want to get in on this deal...

Estro Strike 2.0 by Assault Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: ESTROSTRIKE10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/estro-strike-2-0-by-assault-labs

Estro Strike doesn't only stop the bad, it brings on the good too helping you to increase your muscle hardness, vascularity, strength, and testosterone levels!

Stop worrying about the bad and start focusing on your gains with Estro Strike 2.0! Get it now!...

Learn More>
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/estro-strike-2-0-by-assault-labs

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love to hear this. Glad it got to you so fast and you should enjoy those products for sure. I have used them all and they’re top notch

I just took a Kanna-Z like 10 minutes ago and I do feel quite relaxed. So far so good and it’s definitely not bunk!

I will definitely have to play around with it more though..
Appreciate the feedback. Everyone could use some right now if it helps relax

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody got the psycho pharma new test booster? look impressive in my view !
Haven’t tried it but formula is dope for sure....Very comprehensive and transparent label.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stock up on Estro Strike 2.0 while the deal lasts!:)

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just took a Kanna-Z like 10 minutes ago and I do feel quite relaxed. So far so good and it’s definitely not bunk!

I will definitely have to play around with it more though..
How'd it go?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How'd it go?
It went well, and the relaxation effect was definitely noted. It didn’t seem to impair my thought process or cause any notable sedation, though I do think it could be valuable for sleep through controlling obsessive thoughts and improving mood. It was kind of like phenibut in terms of calming, but without that overly potent feeling as if you took a drug. I am not the biggest fan of phenibut in general though anyway..

Also, this is my first solo Kanna product, so I don’t have others to compare it to. There may be better ones out there, but I am happy experimenting with this one for now and I’m very glad I bought it!

Hmm... I guess I will try another one now :)

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys...

I thought this might be useful or helpful for any of you that don't have any training gear or exercise equipment at home and are wondering what you can do to maintain your gains until the gyms open back up.

You'd be surprised how effective (and exhausting) a solid body weight routine can be.

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys...

I thought this might be useful or helpful for any of you that don't have any training gear or exercise equipment at home and are wondering what you can do to maintain your gains until the gyms open back up.

You'd be surprised how effective (and exhausting) a solid body weight routine can be.
Good stuff. Might get some more bands to expand my home gym capabilities. Anyone have any good recommendations?