LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm glad I bought a power rack about 6 months ago. Someone above was telling me this social distancing was coming and to build up my home gym!;)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are the home workouts going for you boys?
Pretty decent. I always have the kids put in the garage with me so they’re not 100% locked I n but it’s better because I still get to enjoy and play with the kiddos. Ordered some elitefts bands yesterday to switch things up

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are the home workouts going for you boys?
I miss the gym environment but still getting in my workouts each day with my home gym set up!

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really hoping this quarantine stuff doesn't last too long.

Otherwise, I might have to order some more exercise equipment lol.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't expect it to be over in the next month-two months
Trump says easter but I honestly think the major states (like California where I am) it will be longer. The governors will keep a lot of it shut down imo but only time will tell. Hopefully it ends sooner rather than later.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Trump says easter but I honestly think the major states (like California where I am) it will be longer. The governors will keep a lot of it shut down imo but only time will tell. Hopefully it ends sooner rather than later.
I heard that as well. I'm hopefully it will be that soon but judging by numbers of cases i don't see how it will move that fast in terms of recovery.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just took a Kanna-Z like 10 minutes ago and I do feel quite relaxed. So far so good and it’s definitely not bunk!

I will definitely have to play around with it more though..
You do realize that if it really was 10 min ago then it's only placebo

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You do realize that if it really was 10 min ago then it's only placebo
Within 10-15 minutes I can definitely tell I have taken it, but full effects do seem to take place closer to 1 hr from when I dose it. I just took one about 30 minutes ago, and I can feel the intensity of the effects increasing. It honestly doesn’t take long to feel this at all..

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements​
GET 10% OFF
use code: RANDROSHRED10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/r-andro-shred-by-hard-rock-supplements

Are Your Muscles Soft?

Build a Stone Hard Chiseled Physique!

Trigger the response that helps your muscles become as solid as cinder blocks and the veins on your arms looking like a road-map!

Hard Rock Supplements presents yet another innovative formula to help you power through plateaus with lethal strength gains and muscle hardness to bring a fatal end to feeling fat and looking soft!

Learn More>

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It is going to be tough, I know for Australia we are expecting it to get much worse in April because we are just out of Summer and it is flu season.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is going to be tough, I know for Australia we are expecting it to get much worse in April because we are just out of Summer and it is flu season.
Yeah hopefully they prepare now for sure.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
R-Andro Shred by Hard Rock Supplements​
GET 10% OFF
use code: RANDROSHRED10

Are Your Muscles Soft?

Build a Stone Hard Chiseled Physique!

Trigger the response that helps your muscles become as solid as cinder blocks and the veins on your arms looking like a road-map!

Hard Rock Supplements presents yet another innovative formula to help you power through plateaus with lethal strength gains and muscle hardness to bring a fatal end to feeling fat and looking soft!

Learn More>
Personally I like r-andro more than epiandro. Pretty noticeable difference in energy and libido personally. Highly recommend this product.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
R-Andro Shred is one of my favorites for spring/summer time.

I usually either use that or Anabolic Trinity depending on what I used previously throughout the year.

The compound on its own kicks ass so the addition of the 7-dhea is the icing on the cake and really helps kick it up a notch.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What shows have you guys been binging on with the lock down in effect?

Need some cool stuff to watch on Netflix, Youtube, etc to help burn some of this extra time.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What shows have you guys been binging on with the lock down in effect?

Need some cool stuff to watch on Netflix, Youtube, etc to help burn some of this extra time.
Haven’t watched it yet but tiger king is all the rage lol. Looks interesting for sure. My wife and I have been on a live pd kick lately. People Wildin out these days

John Meadows has been posting some good band workouts on his YouTube lately which I have enjoyed.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol ya I've been seeing a lot of memes about that Tiger King series... Might have to check it out at some point to see what all the hype is about.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Androshred by Muscle Gelz
GET 10% OFF
use code: ANDROSHRED10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androshred-by-muscle-gelz

Get the gel that gets your body fat to expel.

A few pumps in the morning and a few in the evening is all you need to get your metabolism working on overdrive, so much so that your body will start to tap into your fat stores for energy.

AndroShred steps the game up as it doesn’t just help to accelerate fat loss during your workouts, but all day long....

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/androshred-by-muscle-gelz

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol ya I've been seeing a lot of memes about that Tiger King series... Might have to check it out at some point to see what all the hype is about.
It’s pretty good, my wife and I are watching it

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s pretty good, my wife and I are watching it

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I might have to pick up some bands as well but my home gym is doing the trick so far so may not need them but they could be useful inbetween sets.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now is a good time to run a solid natural anabolic to help maintain those gains while all the gyms are closed...

EPI 2.0 by Vital Alchemy
GET 10% OFF
use code: EPI210

https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epi-2-0-by-vital-labs

What makes Epi 2.0 a Game-Changer?

It utilizes a recent advance in anabolic research, a non-hormonal agent that vastly increases lean mass, muscle hardness, and muscle endurance. The new ingredient is called Epicatechin (Epi).

But leave it to the innovators at Vital Alchemy to keep on advancing the technology, they didn't just settle for packaging one of the most effective lean muscle gainers available today, they studied it and made it even better.

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epi-2-0-by-vital-labs

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Time to stock up on epi! One of my fav natural anabolic products!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice 30% off sale coming next week ;) new labels are sick! See the post below

IMG_2037.JPG

Strong Supplements is the exclusive online retailer for Olympus Labs, and they are doing a launch sale for our new Tudca.

Sale: April 7 - April 9, 72 hours only, PST
Sale price: 30% off, no code needed.
Link for purchase: https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/tudca-by-olympus-labs?eganon=f8d1240819de405e&_ga=2.21459195.1158663665.1585743210-1153525279.1585743210
Link for product info: https://www.strongsupplements.com/put-the-kabash-on-metabolic-mayhem/?utm_source=olyl&utm_medium=olyl_tudcaTSIO& utm_campaign=olyl_tudcaTSIO

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs makes some awesome stuff.

I seriously don't know how they manage to keep the cost of their products so low and still provide optimal doses but hey I ain't complainin!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How you boys holding up through the quarantine?

Hope you all are staying strong both physically and mentally
Been a good time with the fam but man it’s hard teaching your own kids! Love it though. Been outdoors a lot more too which is good.

It would be interesting to hear how the lower case states are doing.... I know you and I are in so cal so it’s pretty wild out here

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been a good time with the fam but man it’s hard teaching your own kids! Love it though. Been outdoors a lot more too which is good.

It would be interesting to hear how the lower case states are doing.... I know you and I are in so cal so it’s pretty wild out here
I'm in DC area so it's wild out here to and have family in the midwest and they say it's just as wild. Still hard to get TP haha

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear you guys are staying positive throughout all this craziness.

The sooner this all ends the sooner we can get back to our normal daily routines...

I'm ACTUALLY having gym withdrawals at this point... Working out from home is ok, but its just not the same! :cry:

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Working out at home has been a drag. I find it hard to find motivation. For me going to the gym is 50% to gain and 50% therapy. Without the gym i find myself feeling depressed. Hope this all clears up soon.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Working out at home has been a drag. I find it hard to find motivation. For me going to the gym is 50% to gain and 50% therapy. Without the gym i find myself feeling depressed. Hope this all clears up soon.
There's something about the gym environment and everyone else that is lifting around you that keeps you going. Hard to get that environment at home.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's a crazy world !!

DieselJD

Awards
There's something about the gym environment and everyone else that is lifting around you that keeps you going. Hard to get that environment at home.
This 100%. I dont know if it the mirrors or just all the ppl or the music, but something is missing at home and definitely hurts my motivation.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have trained at home alone for many years, I wake up everyday and can't wait to lift, I do believe however that I would probably get an extra rep or two at times if I had a partner pushing me.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have trained at home alone for many years, I wake up everyday and can't wait to lift, I do believe however that I would probably get an extra rep or two at times if I had a partner pushing me.
So true. I got my kids out there counting and I just stop the set because I’m laughing . A lifting buddy would definitely increase my home workout intensity.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So true. I got my kids out there counting and I just stop the set because I’m laughing . A lifting buddy would definitely increase my home workout intensity.
Agreed. Lifting buddy would definitely help. My workout partner right now is my dog.

musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Test1fy by Olympus Labs
GET 10% OFF
use code: TEST1FY10
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/test1fy-by-olympus-labs

Become one of the fitness elite.

You're probably aware that everyone who is making great gains in the gym has one thing in common... high testosterone

It’s your turn to join them.....

...with one of the most powerful testosterone boosters available today as it packs in 8 fully dosed hormone optimizing ingredients to help you raise your testosterone levels so you can blast past your muscle building and strength plateaus!

Test1fy comes fully equipped with estrogen control as well to help you build clean & lean mass gains, even aiding in improving your vascularity.

Take control of your...

Learn More >
https://www.strongsupplementshop.com/test1fy-by-olympus-labs

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^So many people loved anabate elite because the Anacyclus Pyrethrum. This has the same dose Of 3200mg as Well as tons of other well dosed ingredients. One of the more comprehensive natty products out that raise test but also help with cortisol and body composition.

Last edited:
musclemaker

musclemaker

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabeta Elite was bad ass at its time. It was one of my favorite natural anabolics for quite a while.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta Elite was bad ass at its time. It was one of my favorite natural anabolics for quite a while.
Agreed with this. I miss ABE. My go to stack use to be x gels and ABE and it would yield some nice results!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that an old batch or OL started the production of testify again?
@musclemaker will have to confirm but I think they did several runs of this (same formula). Not sure if it’s staying in the line up long term or not.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tudca sale is liveeeeeee TUDCA30 will get 30% off for 3 days only! Stock up!

IMG_2155.JPG